Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Farmer Fwy didn't exist back then (note the videos were mentioned in The Post newspaper in 1998) and there was no sealed road from Belmont Park to the Railway Bridge back then, which would've had to been the only way you'd have the WACA lights in the background like that. It looks like Stirling Bridge in Fremantle that was the number one spot for river fishing as it had a walkway underneath, so it would definitely be well known to the accused, being a keen angler. The photo of the boat at the Rottnest Ferry terminal in East Fremantle with the bridge in background confirms it.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Can't put anything past Petedavo! Thanks for the info.

That's Glyde St and the car park at the back of the La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12392091#post12392091

Oh my.
This get's spooky.

Pamela Lawrence and Sharon Mason murders within metres of La Petite Cabine.

Ooga Booga

If you really want to enhance and see a picture you must do it yourself,
because i can go thru a spectrum of different shades and see it all ,
but to post a picture i have to stop somewhere in the middle .
So you just see 1% of the potential.

3f16a425788be76e5a4089b701d8e05e.jpg

Where's the other picture with the gate, steps, and front windows?

Be My Friend
Song by One-Eyed Doll

Be My Friend by One-Eyed Doll OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
4:06 · YouTube
Artist: One-Eyed Doll
Album: Monster
Genre: Rock

This is the song by the One Eyed Doll - Be My Friend 

https://youtu.be/-Gc4e-RQbEs

Released: 2008

There's a girl across the street from me
I buried her son beneath a tree
I don't know why she's mad at me
He was stinking up my garage, you see

I met a cute boy, he liked my smile
We fell in love for a little while
He kissed me on the lips and it tasted sweet
So I chopped him into pieces and cooked his meat

Serial killers are people too
If you take away the voices I'm just like you
I'll hack you up and bury you in my yard
But why does making friends have to be so very hard?

I made a dress from a choir girl's skin
I wore it to church, the preacher said I'd sinned
Forgive me Father for my fashion crime
Your skin is so nice I'll use yours next time

Serial killers are people too
If you take away the voices I'm just like you
I'll hack you up and bury you in my yard
But why does making friends have to be so very hard?

La la la la la la la (Repeat 11x)

That's Glyde St and the car park at the back of the La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12392091#post12392091

Oh my.
This get's spooky.

Ooga Booga

Yes duh!
Didn't you know that already Pete? I'm sure we've discussed this here before on WS about this patch of Mozzy Park being associated with so much death.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Yes duh!
Didn't you know that already Pete? I'm sure we've discussed this here before on WS about this patch of Mozzy Park being associated with so much death.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
I was only looking at the Glyde St end.
And when we were discussing the spooky stuff about murders on / near Glyde St, I hadn't been able to find anything saying where the Lawrence and Mason murders occurred until now.

My excuse, sticking with that. [emoji14]

I was only looking at the Glyde St end.
And when we were discussing the spooky stuff about murders on / near Glyde St, I hadn't been able to find anything saying where the Lawrence and Mason murders occurred until now.

My excuse, sticking with that. [emoji14]

Haha nahhhhhh
I thought Sharon Mason was buried in the car park near the rear of La Petite Cabine

attachment.php

Oh my.
This get's spooky.

Ooga Booga

Remember a while ago I was asking sleuths if anyone had pics of La Petite Cabine (LPC) street front.

I was also suggesting the Glennon's ate at LPC
And maybe BRE and CG crossed paths

Where's the other picture with the gate, steps, and front windows?

This is the only image I have seen called hint 7 posted by metic, and earlier by paper trail. Double garage with two brown roller doors. Stripped awning over driveway.

Was there another image with gate steps and front window?
attachment.php

Attachments

• hint 7 Double garage house.JPG
    hint 7 Double garage house.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 142
I don't have a copy of claremont ghosts videos. Police do. Dodo song was full length. One eyed doll song was ' Be my friend' Pretty catchy tune. A bungalow usually has a front enclosed veranda.

Hi PCS - do you know when the Claremont Ghost Videos came out? Were they posted online and then taken down by the police? Why were they taken down? I don't really know much about the Ghost Videos. Do you think they will be used against accused CSK. If not why can't the public access them? IMO

This is the only image I have seen called hint 7 posted by metic, and earlier by paper trail. Double garage with two brown roller doors. Stripped awning over driveway.

Was there another image with gate steps and front window?
attachment.php

I don't see double garage doors.
I only see a window under a striped awning. I know it's a window and not garage doors because of the size of the stripes in the awnings in comparison to the window.
The windows are that push-out style of opening, and the right
hand window is slightly ajar.

No. Farmer Fwy didn't exist back then (note the videos were mentioned in The Post newspaper in 1998) and there was no sealed road from Belmont Park to the Railway Bridge back then, which would've had to been the only way you'd have the WACA lights in the background like that. It looks like Stirling Bridge in Fremantle that was the number one spot for river fishing as it had a walkway underneath, so it would definitely be well known to the accused, being a keen angler. The photo of the boat at the Rottnest Ferry terminal in East Fremantle with the bridge in background confirms it.

Ahhh I didn't realise the video was that old. Thanks for clarifying 👍

Ahhh I didn't realise the video was that old. Thanks for clarifying [emoji106]
Oops. The videos were mentioned in The Post Newspaper in 2011. Someone in another forum said there was a bit on one of them that had the camcorder date stamp in the video that said 1998.
I vaguely suspect I saw them about 10 years back, but didn't figure much of them back then and forgot about all about it until finding the Post article, which jogged my memory of seeing something after a chap at work mentioned them, which made no sense to me at the time. And now that no one remembers seeing what I remember, it starts to make sense that it must've been the same videos that we're discussing. As I remember a clear shot of the house showing steps up-to the front door and the front fence with the driveway to the on side, as though it was taken from a footpath or car. I thought it was just a crank then, but not so sure now. Wish they were still online.

The date stamp is on the Claremont Ghost videos 15Feb11

Thank you very much NN , was a bit baffled until this clarified a impossible situation , with dido release way after 1998 . hopefully this is it correctly ?

The Other picture someone questioned is a frame from dido clip ,
At the very end of video iirc .

So PCS , please clarify that the same video clip we have is spot on correct mate ?

The whole W/Flag dido video was one of the hint videos , did i read correctly ?
Thanks in advance

Hi PCS - do you know when the Claremont Ghost Videos came out? Were they posted online and then taken down by the police? Why were they taken down? I don't really know much about the Ghost Videos. Do you think they will be used against accused CSK. If not why can't the public access them? IMO

They were traced to as far as Lebanon ,
by LE .
Who did remove them ?
Good question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics