Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post lands at random.

Please stick to facts folks, and stop with the unsubstantiated conspiracy stuff in this thread.

Websleuths discussion is fact based. If you state something as fact, you MUST be able to provide links to official sources such as MSM or LE to support what you are saying … otherwise it is heresay or rumor and your post, and responses to it, will be removed.

When you see this type of thing start up, please Alert us immediately. If it is allowed to continue the entire conversation gets removed because we don’t have time to edit all your posts. This is unfair to members who have taken the time and put a lot of thought into responses, only to have them disappear.

If you have a question, message a Mod or Admin and we will clarify.

ETA: Also, please do not post addresses and pics of random privately owned homes. If you sleuth them behind the scenes, that is your prerogative , but do not post the info on the board.

I personally would not like to wake up tomorrow to find a picture of my living room windows, pool, tennis court, etc splashed on a site related to discussion of a serial killer.

(FWIW, I do not own a pool or tennis court but I do have windows. :biggrin:)

Perhaps the Claremont Ghost videos were just a collection of all the random snippets of info that have been released over the years about CSK both on MSM and via discussions on various blogs.
Hint 1 - shops 3,5,7.
357 Stirling Hwy is the No. of the building near to where SS was last seen
Hint 2 - girls in a taxi talking.
Obvious questions raised about cabs throughout.
Hint 3 - dark road showing bitumen repair
Possible reference to Woolcoot having been bituminized. Reference to Pippidinny Rd. Both were dark roads nevertheless.
Hint 4 - 2 cars, 1 being cop car.
Numerous references to cops throughout besides the obvious. Sting with UCovers on LW. Possible perp a cop or cops son. Plastic lined boot guy in lookalike cop car picked up in Northbridge. Or, perhaps inferring where JC made the reports about her incidents on the road ie. Cottesloe Police Station.
Hint 5 - Lights. Speculated to be Henderson Concrete Plant
Is this not where that psychic sideshow claimed she was? In Henderson under concrete. Droc also claimed she was in concrete.
Hint 6 - Stirling Bridge & boat
Lots of talk about the possible brothel boat & others in earlier blogs. Perhaps a reference to the route he took from Claremont or the fact its often been speculated SS is in water. SS father saying he was wading around in water in the middle of the night close by.
Hint 7 - photo of front of house
Possible reference to staking out LW house. Perhaps in reference to the share house on Stirling Hwy with the commodore driving hospitality worker police were asking about described as a federation house in MSM
Hint 8 - looking out to sea, rotto, garden is?
Lead up to the last clue perhaps. Or in relation to JC.
Hint 9 - Dido song
Simple reference to the fact he hadn't been caught & he wasnt giving himself up with apt song lyrics & film clip to match possible stalker situation.
Motive - designed to send people into a tizz & start speculating. Much the same as DrP did, although I know this was not the motive he claimed, but thats what happened. Maybe it was removed because the person didnt bet on the cops taking it seriously & trying to trace it. Or perhaps LE removed it because they knew it was rubbish. Just another possible take on it.

How does drinking human blood get into this? Never happened. Just watched my copies of Claremont Ghost clues again. W. Saville-Kent is the boat you should be interested in
According to someone, there was a One Eyed Doll song on the list of videos uploaded by Claremont Ghost apparently called "be my friend" which shows drinking blood and cannibalism amongst other things
Then looking at the song list of that One Eyed Doll group there's one called "you're a vampire"
So I suppose it was a reasonably relevant question.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

According to someone, there was a One Eyed Doll song on the list of videos uploaded by Claremont Ghost apparently called "be my friend" which shows drinking blood and cannibalism amongst other things
Then looking at the song list of that One Eyed Doll group there's one called "you're a vampire"
So I suppose it was a reasonably relevant question.

Thanks Pete.
Also because the Actor DB in White Flag film clip is well know as Angel the vampire.
Vampires drink blood

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boreanaz

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Perhaps the Claremont Ghost videos were just a collection of all the random snippets of info that have been released over the years about CSK both on MSM and via discussions on various blogs.
Hint 1 - shops 3,5,7.
Possible reference to Woolcoot having been bituminized. Reference to Pippidinny Rd. Both were dark roads nevertheless.
Numerous references to cops throughout besides the obvious. Sting with UCovers on LW. Possible perp a cop or cops son. Plastic lined boot guy in lookalike cop car picked up in Northbridge. Or, perhaps inferring where JC made the reports about her incidents on the road ie. Cottesloe Police Station.
Is this not where that psychic sideshow claimed she was? In Henderson under concrete. Droc also claimed she was in concrete.
Lots of talk about the possible brothel boat & others in earlier blogs. Perhaps a reference to the route he took from Claremont or the fact its often been speculated SS is in water. SS father saying he was wading around in water in the middle of the night close by.
Possible reference to staking out LW house. Perhaps in reference to the share house on Stirling Hwy with the commodore driving hospitality worker police were asking about described as a federation house in MSM
Hint 9 - Dido song
Simple reference to the fact he hadn't been caught & he wasnt giving himself up with apt song lyrics & film clip to match possible stalker situation.
Motive - designed to send people into a tizz & start speculating. Much the same as DrP did, although I know this was not the motive he claimed, but thats what happened. Maybe it was removed because the person didnt bet on the cops taking it seriously & trying to trace it. Or perhaps LE removed it because they knew it was rubbish. Just another possible take on it.

Thanks NN , you are a historian of the blogs indeed , i for one recognize many things you speak of as coming from reading the forums for a long time , as i have done too .

IMO the person who posted C/Ghost videos also was the deleter / remover of them , i had never thought otherwise until now that it was suggested maybe LE removed it .
Agreed but admit have no idea of the story except for reading msn news and what parkie & PCS described.
Yes i want to see them badly though .

Thats just my opinion, from personal experiences where you can post stuff , then delete it when you self decide to .
Occams razor says....?

Hint 1 - shops 3,5,7.
Hint 9 - Dido song

Yep!..

Hey Hilo. Just an acknowledgment that you had first suggested this as a possibility, seeing some may think Im claiming Im the only person to have had that thought. I actually wrote that post days ago beginning with "i totally agree" and a reference to a post No. to quote. Seeing the amount of posts that have been removed, it wasnt the right one and I wasnt sure who'd said it so I amended the beginning. I do recall now it was you. So.. Hilo... I totally agree.. With my reasoning added.

Met.. Whats your take? Phibeish or something more sinister by someone in the know. If you care to share your opinion obviously. I haven't seen the vids either but I cant fathom why the accused would have anything at all to do with it.

you honestly believe in randomness and not opportunistic ?

Serendipity. Both can occur in concurrence.

The real question about the CG videos would be, was it sleuthing or some git for *advertiser censored* and giggles, or a message from the CSK for the jollies of baiting the Police?

Hardly seems to be opportunist for the infamy & notoriety since it was deleted.

But if you want to be entertained by a real ooga boga stuff, Off Topic, but look up the "Mandela Effect" [emoji6]

Hey Hilo. Just an acknowledgment that you had first suggested this as a possibility, seeing some may think Im claiming Im the only person to have had that thought. I actually wrote that post days ago beginning with "i totally agree" and a reference to a post No. to quote. Seeing the amount of posts that have been removed, it wasnt the right one and I wasnt sure who'd said it so I amended the beginning. I do recall now it was you. So.. Hilo... I totally agree.. With my reasoning added.

Met.. Whats your take? Phibeish or something more sinister by someone in the know. If you care to share your opinion obviously. I haven't seen the vids either but I cant fathom why the accused would have anything at all to do with it.

no name, thank you for your message.

I'm not posting to be the first to suggest something, I'm just noting my take on matters.

I may be way off, but that's ok. I agree with you in that I also don't think the accused would do something like this.

People like to look for patterns (whether real or not) to make sense of things.

Also, I don't see garage doors in the image of the home being posted. I see windows with a striped awning.

And the plant looks like a geranium type thing.

Serendipity. Both can occur in concurrence.

The real question about the CG videos would be, was it sleuthing or some git for *advertiser censored* and giggles, or a message from the CSK for the jollies of baiting the Police?

Hardly seems to be opportunist for the infamy & notoriety since it was deleted.

But if you want to be entertained by a real ooga boga stuff, Off Topic, but look up the "Mandela Effect" [emoji6]

i am am very sure , said videos aren't reality driven more a paradox of someone's life work...... Go figure

So the other posts before don't concern you but a rumour of a video causes great alarm ?

As for mandela effects ,old aged is common

A lesson in Salutary Lessons about videos posted on the internet.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...euths-found-an-accused-killer-sadist-20140319
Makes one wonder if the CSK accused ever posted upon Gore or Snuff websites?

This was a really interesting read, thanks for the link.

I'd be surprised if the CSK didn't access this type of material.

I felt his 'joke' about the killer clown being available for kids parties was very 'off' for someone who worked closely with kids (through LA). I'm a teacher and can assure you that this is very unusual. Not saying a LA volunteer has the same duty of care as a teacher, but when you work with children, you have an understanding of what's decent and what's not. Anyway as I said, I felt it offered us a small insight into his personality.

Hilo -hell yep!! But I agree with spooks (& whoever else it was that said it years ago too might I add) - that bloody thing looks like a bonsai. Except its not!!

Paulrobo - some git for *advertiser censored*'n'giggles I'll say.
What has happened in the past 8 months?? Cops now say they were killed at the dump site - thats about it.. Oh, plus 9 threads, but thats still about it.

Hint 1 - shops 3,5,7.
Hint 9 - Dido song

1. agree
2. agree
3. agree but more tar seal with the melting gaps that appear. Never been to either road but this sort of bitumen could be on either.
4. unknown, can't see how they say it is a red car, I would have thought tail lights would give off a red glow
5. Possibly some comments on the noise which could be the concrete plant.
6 .Boat looks like Rotto ferry when it used to leave from East Fremantle. Near Rotto as a disposal place (JC). Don't know where brothel boat moored, but water police are just based across water from East Freo in Mosman Pk
7. My difference is this clue which I think is the factory unit in Wood St Fremantle. Holding place for the women.
8. Haven't seen hint 8. Do you have a copy of the image?
9. Dido, white flag song and video clip. Very sick of the very sick One Eyed Doll lyrics!
So many co-incidences! This is the clue that makes me wonder if the maker of these claremont ghost videos was posting it to make the accused *advertiser censored* himself, also brings me to the quote from a former member (posted after accessed was arrested so not him) abut how some serial killers love to play games. So do some people who may know what happened to the victims. JMO.

Hilo -hell yep!! But I agree with spooks (& whoever else it was that said it years ago too might I add) - that bloody thing looks like a bonsai. Except its not!!

What has happened in the past 8 months?? Cops now say they were killed at the dump site - thats about it.. Oh, plus 9 threads, but thats still about it.

Bonsai- yes! But on closer inspection I think not.

I wish there was more factual information released to piece the puzzle together.

I do find the theories and research posted on here very interesting [emoji4]

You honestly think this man is guilty , with all the different angles to look at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj