Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it -,Thread 4 post 889 papertrail - he posted the clues originally and the screen shots from the vids are there.
Hint 7 - there is a striped awning above the window

Spooks. There were 6 phone boxes in front of the post office. Kids would put 10c on the railway track and try to flatten them into 20c. They were often jammed because of that when I was in school. Dont know how much a call was in '96 though but I remember going to use them one night & a telstra guy was working on them. Told my girlfriend and I only one was working. We both picked up a phone each and used them. He seemed surprised. Just remembered that after reading your post asking about them. We didnt think it was weird at all that he'd be fixing them of an evening. Freaking me out a little now though.

Has WA Police ever said if this 1997 report mentioning stabbing, strangulation, and mutilation of bodies isn't factual?
https://web.archive.org/web/2004091...t.jhtml?html=/archive/1997/04/04/wkill04.html

Aussie authorities (Police ?) said MSM
"But Aussie authorities said 27-year-old lawyer Ciara is the third victim of a maniac who preys on attractive women walking alone in Perth's nightclub district."​
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/STRI...IPLE+KILLER+AFTER+MISSING+IRISH...-a061104395

Police do not revel how CG died or if any sexual assault occurred but article does appears to contribute word "maniac" as authorities own description.
Further another article released after CG went missing stated the following
"but police did confirm that the women’s gravesites had given them a valuable insight into the mind of the killer"​
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/nightmare-begins-for-third-family-ng-b88337795z
When I read this it seems that the grave sites at lest one thing is revealed something that is horrific enough to describe the perpetrator as a maniac.

ma·ni·ac

(mā′nē-ăk′)
n.1. A psychotic or otherwise mentally ill person who exhibits violent or bizarre behavior. Not usedin psychiatric diagnosis.
2. A person who has an excessive enthusiasm or desire for something: a sports maniac.
3. A person who acts in a wildly irresponsible way: maniacs on the highway.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/maniac

KK victim known left for dead, can only mean physically (and emotional) injuries attributed to a suspect referred to later as a "maniac". Victim survives! MO always evolving.
JR reported to be "stabbed to death" as reported https://www.thefreelibrary.com/STRI...IPLE+KILLER+AFTER+MISSING+IRISH...-a061104395 never denied or confirmed by Police and another article says Police have never released how victims died. https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/nightmare-begins-for-third-family-ng-b88337795z where, why and how did the original statement stabbed to death information originate?
It was also reported that JR was strangled.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irishwoman-s-death-linked-to-australian-serial-killer-1.58756
Interesting read.
AIC has said in 2007 study of Australian serial killers (including the CSK & victims) that "In most cases, the victims were killed with a knife, and it was common to find that they had suffered multiple stab wounds" but remains non committal of CSK victims in description table. Interesting read about serial killers in OZ http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/341-360/tandi346.html
The person who found the body of CG was reported to express "he is a sick *advertiser censored* " (cannot find article, any help?) and this again shows the body discovery sites revealed the perpetrator mind set by the image seen.
The Police revealed less and tighten up loose lips that could compromise the case as it continued but the perpetrator's mindset continued to be revealed by the heinous crimes and the body disposal sites, that's why some early details released are revealing. The discussion on whether mutilation occurred or not is some what irrelevant when we can look what details we have. I think we can unfortunately say the victims violently suffered at the hands of a sick violent arsehole who in hindsight should have been apprehended many years earlier.
Unfortunately there will be other incidents and is clearly alluded to as
"Inquires into other matters"@2:54
https://thewest.com.au/news/7-news-...claremont-serial-killer-case-bc-5258939434001
I look forward to all details being revealed as it has been said in the cold light of day instead of reading some of the narrative & theory dribble that has continued over the years as well as the reliance on MSM information.
Comments have been made that the alleged perpetrator BE has not displayed aggression or violence, and that he does not appear to fit the profile and friends and family (TE said no way BRE could do this as written on Frankie 1972 profile) don't believe he could do such a thing but it must be remembered that if the perpetrator when around all the time displaying his personality the way he does when committing the violent acts he would have been caught very early on. The whole horrible game he plays is around deception, anger & self gratification. Deception is one part of the reason it has taken so long to arrest a suspect, he lived and walked among us, as a somewhat normal person.
With so many people around who are great judges of character or who have 6th sense or vibe or gut feel about people it will be interesting to see if his name was given to police early on and at what date he became a POI.
I also believe the police will have to apologise if all the facts come to light
"It wasn't perfect, it won't be seen as being perfect in the cold, hard light of day"
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/i...s-after-claremont-arrest-20170126-gtz69a.html.
as the Acting Commissioner said.

It's clear critical mistakes by arrogant investigators were made during the investigation & maybe the police will want trial by judge only too as part of damage control.

As for now let's continue. Everyone has an angle.

I don't have a copy of claremont ghosts videos. Police do. Dodo song was full length. One eyed doll song was ' Be my friend' Pretty catchy tune. A bungalow usually has a front enclosed veranda.

Has WA Police ever said if this 1997 report mentioning stabbing, strangulation, and mutilation of bodies isn't factual?
https://web.archive.org/web/2004091...t.jhtml?html=/archive/1997/04/04/wkill04.html

From the Age article WHO KILLED THESE WOMEN? - THE HUNT FOR A SERIAL KILLER - Part One

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-15&p=13529357#post13529357

Everybody in Perth appears to know who is the killer. He is a taxi driver, they say. He is believed to be the former mayor, Peter Weygers (this is untrue: police say he is not a suspect). He is the public servant from a nearby suburb who was arrested by police at 3am on Sunday, 5 April, as he cruised Claremont in his car, armed with a knife, stalking young women. He is local. He is any number of estranged male partners dobbed in by women who accused them of liking kinky sex with young girls and, therefore, they had to be suspect. The killer is a police officer. He is from interstate, where he has killed before (no evidence for this). He was a friend of the dead and missing women, or was known to them, as the friend of a friend.

They all know also that limbs were hacked from the bodies of the dead women and spikes driven into the skulls. Police have revealed little about the bodies or the investigation, but the rumors became so frightening they told The Age emphatically: "They were not mutilated."

The murders and grim rumors at one stage so paralysed aspects of community life that WA police commissioner Bob Falconer publicly called for calm. "... We're into a mixture of panic and paranoia and fear and distrust and the blaming stage," he warned.

BBM

Twist,
Regarding the lengthy post. Many thanks for the time and effort made.
Excellent work!

I don't have a copy of claremont ghosts videos. Police do. Dodo song was full length. One eyed doll song was ' Be my friend' Pretty catchy tune. A bungalow usually has a front enclosed veranda.
Could it be possible the bungalow was located in Mosman Park along the river. SS told the taxi firm she was going to Mosman Park, and CG was headed that way too. Although CGs parents lived in Mosman Park that doesn't mean she was going straight there.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

8c35725e69dfafd33cb6f8964d32461c.jpg

One more frame .
Seems so familiar to other pictures in these threads .

Edit to add 2 C/ghost frames :

2018d774d467dcdadabd6291962cfac8.jpg
fa8faefc94519f7f754e7fdc1e79ab50.jpg

Could the view under the bridge in the Claremont ghost videos be under the Windan Bridge (Farmer Fwy) with the WACA lights in the background?

When did C/ghost hint video have the name change to "claremont serial killer ghost video " ?

Can this be verified please ?

That looks like an undercroft double gararge a la 60s/70s vintage. The bush is too leggy and wrong leaf shape to be hydrangea.
attachment.php

Hint 7 posted above. I agree with Bunnie, and can only see a double garage with a possible awning over the driveway and geranium/ pelarigonium? (credit narchunter and bunnie).

Metic, Is it possible for you to enhance this image?

Ex, I respect you have an issue with circumstances at the 135 Glyde St address but IMO there is no reason to believe it is connected to the claremontghost hints or CSK. I think there are written and visual clues that lead to another address for this hint, IMO. It is extremely hard to be certain with such a poor image however.

Google maps won't give a past view for the Glyde St address and can't get my version of Google Earth to go back in time. Maybe someone else can help with this?

Attachments

• hint 7 Double garage house.JPG
    hint 7 Double garage house.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 154
Found it -,Thread 4 post 889 papertrail - he posted the clues originally and the screen shots from the vids are there.

attachment.php

Hint 3 road

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hint 4 unmarked white police van following red car
as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe"

attachment.php

Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible toknow where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its aconcrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I willnever know. Quoted from Papertrail Thread 4 post 889.

Attachments

• hint 3_road.JPG
    hint 3_road.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 157
  • hint 4.  white van following red vehicle.JPG
    hint 4. white van following red vehicle.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 157
  • hunt 4 unmarked white van following red vehicle.JPG
    hunt 4 unmarked white van following red vehicle.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 157
  • hint 5_Garden_Island.JPG
    hint 5_Garden_Island.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 156

attachment.php

Hint 6 Stirling bridge

attachment.php

Hint 6 moored vessel and Stirling Bridge
There are 2 photographs of the Stirling Bridge and Parkie told us itappears to him they were captured from the Left Bank Hotel in East Freo - forreaders that is near the corner of Andrews Road, East Fremantle -- on the banksof the Swan River. quoted from Papertrail post 889 Thread 4

Attachments

• hint 6 Stirling Bridge.JPG
    hint 6 Stirling Bridge.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 147
  • hint 6_Boatinfront of Stirling Bridge.JPG
    hint 6_Boatinfront of Stirling Bridge.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 150
Just when I wasn't looking. Here it is.
web.archive.org/web/20130413151918/http://www.serialkey.com.au/serial-key-articles/1998/5/30/who-killed-these-women-the-hunt-for-a-serial-killer-part-one/

http://web.archive.org/web/20130413...serial-key-articles/1998/11/28/prime-suspect/
Sydney Morning Herald Saturday November 28, 1998 DAVID REARDON
Police believe he is a serial killer but don't have the evidence to lay charges. He says he's innocent. DAVID REARDON in Perth talked to a hounded man.
.... The suspect, Lance ....

Edit: Its not part 2. I saw someone posted Part 2 already. This is an article by the same writer though. One I had not seen before. Thanks to PD for providing the serial-key articles link where I used Wayback for the Wayback central link to all the serial-key articles to have a poke around.

Xyz,
Good spotting on the WACA lights.
No. Farmer Fwy didn't exist back then (note the videos were mentioned in The Post newspaper in 1998) and there was no sealed road from Belmont Park to the Railway Bridge back then, which would've had to been the only way you'd have the WACA lights in the background like that. It looks like Stirling Bridge in Fremantle that was the number one spot for river fishing as it had a walkway underneath, so it would definitely be well known to the accused, being a keen angler. The photo of the boat at the Rottnest Ferry terminal in East Fremantle with the bridge in background confirms it.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

If you really want to enhance and see a picture you must do it yourself,
because i can go thru a spectrum of different shades and see it all ,
but to post a picture i have to stop somewhere in the middle .
So you just see 1% of the potential.

3f16a425788be76e5a4089b701d8e05e.jpg

Be My Friend
Song by One-Eyed Doll

Be My Friend by One-Eyed Doll OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
4:06 · YouTube
Artist: One-Eyed Doll
Album: Monster
Genre: Rock

This is the song by the One Eyed Doll - Be My Friend 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.