Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CG was heading home and abducted on outskirts of Claremont shopping precinct, while walking home on Stirling Highway to flag down a taxi.

SS was heading to Mosman Park friends place, and called taxi. Abducted from outskirts of Claremont shopping precinct.

JR was waiting for a "friend" and probably wasn't going home. Last seen in busy part of Bayview Tce outside Conti. Probably picked up by her special friend.

Did WAPOL check the surveillance footage in any other nightclubs, say in Freo, Subiaco, or Northbridge to see if JR went to another venue? Some place JR had gone before maybe?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Taxis were hard to get back in 1996. JR probably would've known that taxis were scarce. But still JR refused a taxi lift home with her friends.
IMO JR had a really good reason to stay behind outside Conti. Especially knowing the line to CBV was too busy.
Where was JR planning to go? Not home. Not CBV.
Maybe going to another club?
Maybe meeting a friend?
Maybe waiting for someone else who wasn't inside the Conti, otherwise she probably would've snuck back inside the pub.

IMO JR got into a car just outside Conti and the video just missed filming this pickup.
Or JR slipped out between walkway next to post office as her "lift" waved to her from across the street since he/she had parked behind the post office.
Who ever JR was meeting turned up bc she disappeared out of view of CCTV.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Re Conti CCTV video

If JR was meant to be meeting MM, then she most likely would have walked away with him.

I think MM was some random dude that was able to gleam a smile from JR, probably with some clever one liner like "hey I'm available - take me home". But he moved on because he lucked out. MM could have been a overseas visitor or a local that moved away never to return. But I don't think JR was meeting MM and planning to leave Claremont with him. As she would've gone with him when MM walked off up Bayview Terrace.
JMO

For the newbies
MM = Mystery Man
i.e. Only unidentified person in CCTV video

Back in 1996, was the only public phone in Claremont shopping precinct on Stirling Road?
Why would Telstra position its public phone so far out and away from all the shopping and night time action? I'm not trying to blame Telstra here BTW.
But would SS still be alive if she didn't have to walk all that way to a secluded part of Claremont to use a public phone?

Also-
When did CBV and Conti install their courtesy taxi phones?

Spooks,
Someone mentioned beforehand that there were phones opposite at the post office. In another post someone else mentioned phones in that area were always broken. Perhaps telephones close by were purposely damaged, to lure a young lady to a secluded area. If a Telstra technician can fix a phone, they can disable it too.

Spooks,
Someone mentioned beforehand that there were phones opposite at the post office. In another post someone else mentioned phones in that area were always broken. Perhaps telephones close by were purposely damaged, to lure a young lady to a secluded area. If a Telstra technician can fix a phone, they can disable it too.

Hhhmmmmmm a sneaky plan but plausible - wrecking certain public phones

Would like to see the images of the video for the coastline lights - looking out to garden island or rotto. I can help confirm that one as that is my strip of coast that i see every day and have done for years.

Hhhmmmmmm a sneaky plan but plausible - wrecking certain public phones

Perhaps it might be worthwhile exploring where the phone boxes were located. Google Earth's history might show that.

Here's a quick list of coincidences linked to this case off the top of my head...

1) mm bares some resemblance to the accused
2) guy in Dido video (featured in Claremont ghost video) bares close resemblance to accused
3) Dido bears resemblance to CSK victims
4) Ciara & Sarah both with links to legal community. Accused's ex-wife with similar links
5) Some/all of the families of the victims were involved in party preparations (happy to be corrected, sure I've read this).

Here's a quick list of coincidences linked to this case off the top of my head...

2) guy in Dido video (featured in Claremont ghost video) bares close resemblance to accused
4) Ciara & Sarah both with links to legal community. Accused's ex-wife with similar links
5) Some/all of the families of the victims were involved in party preparations (happy to be corrected, sure I've read this).

6) SS and CG went to Iona College

One more frame .
Seems so familiar to other pictures in these threads .

Edit to add 2 C/ghost frames :

2018d774d467dcdadabd6291962cfac8.jpg
fa8faefc94519f7f754e7fdc1e79ab50.jpg
David Boranaz picture snipped by me.
Meitc do you have a copy of this video or more screen shots of the hints? I seem to remember you posting one for me when I was looking for images of JC's car and it was the other claremont 6 hint. Looked like a very large boat moored next to what used to be the Red Herring Restaurant I think. Now the Dome. I made the comment that it was a big boat. It's the only place that other image also called claremont hint 6 could have been taken from.
Also referring to the above image called claremont hint 7. Is there any way that this could be enhanced? Is this supposed to be of a bungalow and hydrangeas? I really can't see that although it does look familiar.

IMO this is what some of the stanzas would mean in the context of being one of the clues in the Claremont Ghost videos and why he picked the song.

"I will go down with this ship (I won't give any accomplice up if I'm caught)

And I won't put my hands up and surrender (I'll never admit to being the CSK)

There will be no white flag above my door (The Police will have to prove it because I won't talk)

I'm in love and always will be (reference to 1st or 2nd wife?)

"I know I left too much mess and
Destruction to come back again (as the CSK)

And I caused nothing but trouble (I caused all this hysteria in Perth)

I understand if you can't talk to me again (you'll hate me when you find out what I done)

And if you live by the rules of it's over (I stopped being the CSK, but to you, you'll think the CSK stopped killing)

Then I'm sure that that makes sense" (There's a difference that you probably won't understand)

IMO, being the CSK is just an alternative persona to him. He's compartmentalized his life into different personalities, that he switches on and off, like changing hats.
He's probably done that since he was a kid.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Some people must have a certain song still going around in their head today!!

I've think you've done an excellent job of applying this to the CSK PeteDavo.

PCS , thanks for your response !

Cant believe what i was watching ,totally stunning .
The guy, morphed into the accused , in my vision very soon as i started watching .
I dont normal enter the paranormal realm either , but this time have .

PCS how much of this song was played on the C/ghost hint video ?

Can you remember how long , was it this same footage ?

We are seeing the white flag clip but was that actually what c/ghost video was ?

thats undeniably moving to play , like a huge clue has finally been noticed there .
Have a good look at the guy, ( in his red shirt ) watch his face and big torso movements . imo this looks very much like the accused ,alleged, charged.

What a huge coincidence ?

Screen grabs from whiteflag . RSBM
attachment.php

Image from Dido, White Flag video clip.
Metic, can't say I know too much about how the accused moves and how this is similar to David Boreanaz, but isn't the image on his t shirt here very similar to the One Eyed Doll image? As in One Eyed Doll on the Tiger Moth video. How could the Dido White Flag song and video clip have so many co-incidences? Even the name David, as pointed out by annaliese reminded me of David Canter who was mentioned as the geographic profiler (and wrote getting into the mind of a serial killer) mentioned in the link.
http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/vi...0&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0205_0762
WHO KILLED THESE WOMEN? - THE HUNT FOR A SERIAL KILLER - Part Two

Is it possible for you to post the images of the other claremont hints or the video?

Attachments

• Dido_VideoClip.JPG
    Dido_VideoClip.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 123
Couple things:

The likeness between the bloke in the Dido video and BRE is hard to ignore. What if it wasn't BRE who made the video, but someone else who knew or suspected him? If BRE acted alone & believed he was in the clear, he'd have shat himself watching the Claremont Ghost vid.

Second, if you need a reminder how easily he blended in and could be seen as helpful / normal, take a look / another look at his post on whirlpool where he lends assistance regarding modem connections. IMO a SKs ability to blend in, and to compartmentalise their life to that extent is what fascinates me most.

I agree with both points. The ability to compartmentalise made him a very effective alleged SK and the early quote from FBI proflier Caldwell with words to the effect that he will be the guy living next door and no one will know, shows he probably realised this as well and how accurate this was. Apologies will have to find link to early SMH article.

Innerchild - the other David that the accused CSK may have admired was David Birnie IMO

Some people must have a certain song still going around in their head today!!
Rsbm... .

Hi, played that whiteflag ten times since yesterday and also five completely different versions , on YouTube .
After ten times got the theme and idea about the lyrics / film clip, i think.

Without knowing what was on the C/ghost video clue clip we cannot just assume it was this particular version shown here on WS ?
So until finding that information we cant assume much other than "wow thats a coincidence" ! Right ?

So another poster claims to have the c/ghost video ?
That makes about 3 or 4 posters said they have copies in the last 9 months , its safe to say they are all FoS because they say it and Never produce even after repeatedly assuring us that they would do it .
Is it valuable and they want payment , i dont know ?
IMO
Put up or shut up

SherlockSleuth,

As per usual you've provided an interesting post. It was me who mentioned the party preparations.

SSs family were preparing for their older daughter's 21st birthday.
CGs family arranging a wedding for an older daughter.

A list of service providers was prepared, with thoughts that BRE may have helped out with parties as a part-time job. Two particular services interest me:
1. Limo driver - MM wore fancy shirt in JR video.
2. Provider of music. (ie a muso)
When the first wife (EE) left the home, BRE would have been left with the mortgage payments and perhaps needed the extra money to make ends meet.

Only my thoughts and opinion.

Hi, played that whiteflag ten times since yesterday and also five completely different versions , on YouTube .
After ten times got the theme and idea about the lyrics / film clip, i think.

Without knowing what was on the C/ghost video clue clip we cannot just assume it was this particular version shown here on WS ?
So until finding that information we cant assume much other than "wow thats a coincidence" ! Right ?

So another poster claims to have the c/ghost video ?
That makes about 3 or 4 posters said they have copies in the last 9 months , its safe to say they are all FoS because they say it and Never produce even after repeatedly assuring us that they would do it .
Is it valuable and they want payment , i dont know ?
IMO
Put up or shut up

I'm relatively new to any forums on the CSK and the limited amount of information posted about the Claremont Ghost clip sounds like anyone could have produced that using information published in the MSN and using some imagination...

I don't think the CSK even sought this much attention.

I'm relatively new to any forums on the CSK and the limited amount of information posted about the Claremont Ghost clip sounds like anyone could have produced that using information published in the MSN and using some imagination...

All just my opinion of course- if that's permitted...

He appears to me as being someone who doesn't like a lot of attention too. I suppose like someone mentioned beforehand he has like another personality (CSK killer).
He may have been domineered a lot and resents it. It's possible he was pushed into the Telstra job, by his father, and perhaps had other career ideas like being a mortician or grave digger, who knows.
Only my thoughts and opinion.

Sure, anyone could have made the Claremont ghost video. But, that's a damn good likeness between BRE and the actor in the Dido vid, you have to admit.

As for seeking attention, don't forget what Paul Ferguson said... "he's arrogant. He wanted the bodies found". That doesn't fit with someone not seeking attention.

Here's the link https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-ni...hy-we-didnt-catch-the-claremont-killer/#page1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713