Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCS - would hint no 4 mean The Cottesloe Police Station on Curtin Ave?

Would hint no 6 relate to the Captain Stirling Hotel? IMO
Cottesloe Police station is on Curtin Ave.
Mentioned on another thread as a possible point of interest in the Fiat case.

Claremont police station is on Stirling HWY.

Mentioned before in location of 'secret' police multinova camera that took pictures of all vehicles travelling through Claremont.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Re the CG hint videos and the inclusion of the Left Bank and Stirling Bridge, there is reference in the below article to a Brothel boat which was parked up in East Fremantle and moored close to the Left Bank.

"The story was that about 10 years ago it was parked up in the Swan River, off East Fremantle, and used as a brothel,"​

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/br...0402-9kji.html

The Brothel boat initially was parked up in East Fremantle. The boat was then moved to a different location and moored in Mangles Bay near Garden Island, Garden Island coincidently which could be in the hints.

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858489990/

"I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be"

Lyrics from WHITE FLAG by Dido

Where are some of the famous ship wrecks off WA coast?
Alkimos?
SS Alkimos shipwrecked in 1943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Alkimos_(1943)

See above quote spooks re scuppered brothel boat - initially moored near Stirling bridge and then moved to Garden Island.

See above quote spooks re scuppered brothel boat - initially moored near Stirling bridge and then moved to Garden Island.

yes I knew about the brothel boat
However I made a link between the lyrics of the song and the actual d-site location.

yes I knew about the brothel boat
However I made a link between the lyrics of the song and the actual d-site location.
Yes could be!

Mentioning the brothel boat because of the connection between Left Bank, Stirling bridge and Henderson in the videos. Perhaps one of the murdered or raped prostitutes worked on this boat?

Yes could be!

Mentioning the brothel boat because of the connection between Left Bank, Stirling bridge and Henderson in the videos. Perhaps one of the murdered or raped prostitutes worked on this boat?

yes good thought

This is a summary of the hints I copied some time ago from WS pages, apologies to the original author, Im not sure who posted it.
CLAREMONT GHOST VIDEO HINTS
Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace
Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching. Also described as a conversation between two girls (pissed) trying to understand an unknown person (taxi driver) explanation of his religion.
Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.
Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???
Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know
Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat. Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 and the other is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle.
Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link
Hint 8 - ??
Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

Can anyone match those locations to known or suspected violent crimes?

I posted the below article a few nights ago however there is an interesting comment I would like to highlight:

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20160125/282149290328951

Retired homicide squad detective Inspector Paul Ferguson said "It was obvious to us ... we were up against someone who was an organised killer"

WAPOL must have had reason to believe this to be the case.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-28 22.22.53.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-28 22.22.53.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 126
I posted the below article a few nights ago however there is an interesting comment I would like to highlight:

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20160125/282149290328951

Retired homicide squad detective Inspector Paul Ferguson said "It was obvious to us ... we were up against someone who was an organised killer"

attachment.php

IMO I've always said the accused was an organised and controlled (alleged) killer.
Keeping silent throughout whole KK attack speaks a lot! (excuse the pun)
This alleged offender feels comfortable in situations where regular non-killing people would feel extreme stress and anxiety. He was (allegedly) as cool as a cucumber!! JMO

Refer you to the bar scene...
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Hi Petedavo - looked at the bar scene again. She turns away from him when his friend introduces him to her friend. She then walks away. He stares after her with a very weird look on his face. As if he was watching her and wanting to follow her. IMO

IMO I've always said the accused was an organised and controlled (alleged) killer.
Keeping silent throughout whole KK attack speaks a lot! (excuse the pun)
This alleged offender feels comfortable in situations where regular non-killing people would feel extreme stress and anxiety. He was (allegedly) as cool as a cucumber!! JMO
Totally agree Spooks, the alleged CSK both highly organised and intelligent IMO.

See below article which describes the 'Organised SK':

[FONT=&amp]"The Organized Killer[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This type of serial killer is the most difficult to identify and capture. They are usually highly intelligent and well organized to the point of being meticulous. Every detail of the crime is planned out well in advance, and the killer takes every precaution to make sure they leave no incriminating evidence behind. It is common for this type of psychopath to watch potential victims for several days to find someone they consider to be a good target. Once the victim is chosen, the killer will pick them up, often through some sort of ploy designed to gain their sympathy, and take them to another location to commit the murder. Once the person has been killed, the perpetrator will usually take precautions to ensure the body is not found … until they want it to be. A criminal like this usually takes great pride in what they consider to be their “work” and have a tendency to pay close attention to news stories about their deeds. One of their motivating factors may be just to attempt to stump the law enforcement officers who are trying to solve their crime."

[/FONT]https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/serial-killers/types-of-serial-killers/

IMO this is what some of the stanzas would mean in the context of being one of the clues in the Claremont Ghost videos and why he picked the song.

"I will go down with this ship (I won't give any accomplice up if I'm caught)

And I won't put my hands up and surrender (I'll never admit to being the CSK)

There will be no white flag above my door (The Police will have to prove it because I won't talk)

I'm in love and always will be (reference to 1st or 2nd wife?)

"I know I left too much mess and
Destruction to come back again (as the CSK)

And I caused nothing but trouble (I caused all this hysteria in Perth)

I understand if you can't talk to me again (you'll hate me when you find out what I done)

And if you live by the rules of it's over (I stopped being the CSK, but to you, you'll think the CSK stopped killing)

Then I'm sure that that makes sense" (There's a difference that you probably won't understand)

IMO, being the CSK is just an alternative persona to him. He's compartmentalized his life into different personalities, that he switches on and off, like changing hats.
He's probably done that since he was a kid.

IMO I think its possible that the accused not only stalked his victims beforehand, but also I think the accused GROOMED his victims.
In the same way a pedophile grooms his child victims for months and years before offending, I think the accused first stalked his victims, then inserted himself in their life somehow, gaining their trust, then creating opportunity one day to allegedly abduct and murder.

attachment.php

Yep Paul Ferguson has stated CSK was organised and wanted the bodies to be found. I'm betting an incredible amount of planning has gone into the events, and can help explain why Sarah Spiers' body was never located. I've no doubt that if he wished for the bodies of Jane Rimmer & Ciara Glennon to remain hidden, they would have. But then he wouldn't have 'enjoyed' the same notoriety. Sick. Truly sick.

One of the biggest questions that remain unanswered is why he stopped. We can only speculate of course. I doubt he suddenly grew a conscience. Is it possible that caring for a young SD softened him? Or do the timelines not match up?

Refer you to the bar scene...
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Hi Petedavo - looked at the bar scene again. She turns away from him when his friend introduces him to her friend. She then walks away. He stares after her with a very weird look on his face. As if he was watching her and wanting to follow her. IMO
She looks like Jane Rimmer

Just thinking again about the mm video... their interaction was brief, and subtle. It was clearly enough to catch Jane's attention, but would have barely been noticed by a group of boozed up patrons at that hour of the night. And, she'd just left the safety of her friends, right? This is a bloody big coincidence if that's all it is. Can't help but think the cops decision to hone in on 'their man' may have come at a horrible cost.

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858489990/

"I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be"

Lyrics from WHITE FLAG by Dido

Where are some of the famous ship wrecks off WA coast?
Alkimos?
SS Alkimos shipwrecked in 1943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Alkimos_(1943)

CLOSED NOW
9 min — 9 min 1 h 36 min 27 min
Map from Pipidinny Rd, Eglinton WA 6034 to Alkimos Beach, Alkimos WA 6038
9 min (7.9 km)
via Marmion Ave

Yep she certainly does look at least a bit like Jane Rimmer in that video.

When was the Claremont Ghost video created? Could it have been his way of gloating? He'd have had the motive, time and tech savvy to make such a vid, so hard to rule him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95