Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCS why do you think the Dido song was incorporated in the CG vids? There are interesting scenes around the bar and also at the end with photos all on the wall.

[video=youtube;j-fWDrZSiZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs[/video]

PCS why do you think the Dido song was incorporated in the CG vids? There are interesting scenes around the bar and also at the end with photos all on the wall.

Hi Spinnaker - I remember the video clip to that song by Dido. It featured David Boreanaz who played Angel a vampire from the tv shows Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel. I remember thinking he liked David Hasselhoff and wondered if the accused CSK also liked the actor David Boreanaz. Both tall, dark and handsome. I even thought maybe a connection with the name David. MOO

I thought the DIDO song was ok, yet nothing flash. Till I got to the end & I said, Wow, S#!T, Farout. Those pics on the corkboard or whatever stood out. I never looked into that Ddo song years ago. Many thanks for sharing that. I hope detectives take the good snippets from this blog & work on that. Hopefully they will link something to BRE. BRE would have his stash somewhere. Thanks again.

Crazy thought
Did the accused like to drink human blood????? just a wild guess
JMO

I'd never really noticed the photo wall at the end of he video clip. Good pickup Spinnaker

Very stalker-ish.
Very much like a SK's "dream wall" (what are those picture boards called where people pin-up pictures of all the things they want out of life?) where the SK is choosing and planning their next victim.

I thought the DIDO song was ok, yet nothing flash. Till I got to the end & I said, Wow, S#!T, Farout. Those pics on the corkboard or whatever stood out. I never looked into that Ddo song years ago. Many thanks for sharing that. I hope detectives take the good snippets from this blog & work on that. Hopefully they will link something to BRE. BRE would have his stash somewhere. Thanks again.

Lucky you were wearing your spectacles! well done :p

white flag = surrender
Who is surrendering?
Surrendering to what?
Surrendering to SK urges??????
Just my guesses

Hi Petedavo - thanks for the very interesting article.
You could deduce from this article that in the CSK case, victims bodies were decomposed enough so that the Police had to call in an forensic entomologist*to establish time of death which implies that they were deceased for quite some time before discovery IMO.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks PCS, here is a screenshot of the wall - looks like 'MINE' is written on the photo of Dido also.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-28 21.08.01 (1).jpg
    Screenshot 2017-07-28 21.08.01 (1).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 117
Thanks PCS, here is a screenshot of the wall - looks like 'MINE' is written on the photo of Dido also.

attachment.php

Does anyone think that if you squint your eyes, the singer and the lady on the picture wall look very similar to SS?

white flag = surrender
Who is surrendering?
Surrendering to what?
Surrendering to SK urges??????
Just my guesses
IMO.
Won't surrender to Police, and won't talk. They'll have to prove it.

Did you catch the destruction stanza?

Nice video of the bar scene. Looks just like CBV.

All lyrics except the word love could be sung by the accused.

I didn't think so before, but Ghost video appears to be baiting the police. Some clues probably deliberately obfuscation thou.
My original opinion was it's just the work of some clown trying to gain attention
However, the fact that the videos was removed, and now that I realised which Dido song it was (my memory of the song not jogged by the title of it) I'm of the opinion that the accused might well of made it.
If the lyrics fit, then one stanza of the song explains why he stopped killing.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think that if you squint your eyes, the singer and the lady on the picture wall look very similar to SS?

Hi Spooks - yes I was thinking the same thing. The wall in the guys room definitely looks like what you hear about stalkers having. She had a few photos of him. He had photos of her everywhere. She looked happy and he looked intense and scary. IMO

PCS - would hint no 4 mean The Cottesloe Police Station on Curtin Ave?

Would hint no 6 relate to the Captain Stirling Hotel? IMO

Hi Spooks - yes I was thinking the same thing. The wall in the guys room definitely looks like what you hear about stalkers having. She had a few photos of him. He had photos of her everywhere. She looked happy and he looked intense and scary. IMO
Refer you to the bar scene...

33136458e441365eb052c3af424870c8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members