Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Claremont Ghost videos were made by someone for fun. Sad to say. Probably no one to do with the case.

Is the moderator deleting posts on here?
Yes. Those against TOS and those Subjudicial I noticed. But not immediately by the looks of it.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IMO, CSK blitzed his victims and took them to Karrakatta Cemetary to do his deeds, incapacitated them (strangulation?) and drove them to a d-site he already planned ahead of time. I'm inclined to think they were killed at the d-site. There's the issue of the car fibre DNA link. If he already killed them pre d-site, he would surely have wrapped them in tarp in the boot unless he wasn't prepared. But that would be harder to explain if pulled over and searched than an unconscious (drunk-looking) person in the backseat. Transporting a dead body for 40-60 minutes just sounds too risky to me.
All good points, I agree. During that era, the travelling time (40 to 60 mins) would have been on fairly quiet roads to the d-site.

What was the gist/message of the videos?

This is going from memory I haven't seen the clips only the discussion about it.
There was JC's car on the beach. There was a tigermoth clue from silence of the lambs. Some footage believed to be taken around the left bank in Freo. A federation house? This has been discussed on previous threads where I couldn't tell you now.

Can someone please remind me where on JR's body they found the car interior fibres?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Dont think its been reported about the fibres specifically Spooks.
Spinnaker - Ive managed to get a clearer shot of the fear and loathing article published in the age. I can read it all but I havent yet. Its really long and have it saved over 11 screen snips. I have the full transcript of each page but its written as per the layout of the articles so I have to go thru and realign which bits go with which. Then I could copy and paste but its 9 pages in ms word. I still cant attach anything for some reason. Was there something specific you were looking for perhaps? It does say "the bodies were not mutilated". I also found another article from The Age 06Aug96 Fear of Serial Killer after body discovered in bush - that specifically mentions JR's "naked decomposing corpse" and said "the autopsy confirmed Ms Rimmer had been dead for about 2 months". It also said they were searching an area near Casuarina Prison for SS.

Petedavo - if you have full access to The Age, i think the fear and loathing heading on pages 4-5 was actually part of the article in earlier pages titled "The Hunt for a Serial Killer". You may be able to find it using that title and post a clearer copy?

Petedavo - if you have full access to The Age, i think the fear and loathing heading on pages 4-5 was actually part of the article in earlier pages titled "The Hunt for a Serial Killer". You may be able to find it using that title and post a clearer copy?
I can only go back in Age and SMH archives to 2006 via my SLWA library membership.

This is a summary of the hints I copied some time ago from WS pages, apologies to the original author, Im not sure who posted it.
CLAREMONT GHOST VIDEO HINTS
Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace
Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching. Also described as a conversation between two girls (pissed) trying to understand an unknown person (taxi driver) explanation of his religion.
Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.
Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???
Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know
Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat. Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 and the other is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle.
Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link
Hint 8 - ??
Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

http://libraryedition.com.au/librar...px?href=AGE/2010/09/05&id=Ar00908&sk=E486E97F

He has worked on hundreds of cases, including the Claremont serial killer investigation in which three young women were abducted and killed between 1996 and 1997 from the Perth suburb of Claremont. The killer has not been found.

The one case, he says, which affected him deeply was when he had to pick maggots off the hand of a murdered 11-year-old boy. His son was 11 at the time.

This is a summary of the hints I copied some time ago from WS pages, apologies to the original author, Im not sure who posted it.
Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace
Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching. Also described as a conversation between two girls (pissed) trying to understand an unknown person (taxi driver) explanation of his religion.
Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.
Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???
Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know
Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat. Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 and the other is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle.
Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link
Hint 8 - ??

Bizarre. Just bizarre. What on earth would motivate someone to create that? Unless they were trying to draw out the CSK, or they were the CSK, then I cannot fathom.

No name I have posted this before. The Age archives are available to all. I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure if they were the same article because the Hunt for the Serial Killer articles show page 1 but the other articles on the same page show page 5.

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/newsSearch.ac?/index.html available to all online

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/vi...0&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0220_2955

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=smh&kw=the+Hunt+for+a+Serial+Killer&pb=age&dt=selectRange&dr=entire&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0205_0762

Can't believe I've never thought of this before, and can't take credit for it, but on the topic of mystery man from the Jane Rimmer-final-night-out video, police say they spoke to everyone on video that night except mm. That means no one present on the video could identify / vouch for him. Weird much? Who the F goes out to a nightclub alone? I'm leaning towards mm being implicated. I'm also pretty sure that BRE, if he's not the CSK, will have an alibi for at least one of the murders.

Can't believe I've never thought of this before, and can't take credit for it, but on the topic of mystery man from the Jane Rimmer-final-night-out video, police say they spoke to everyone on video that night except mm. That means no one present on the video could identify / vouch for him. Weird much? Who the F goes out to a nightclub alone? I'm leaning towards mm being implicated. I'm also pretty sure that BRE, if he's not the CSK, will have an alibi for at least one of the murders.
If JR was waiting for someone, they didn’t arrive, and have never come forward. I think the MM might have driven past, spotted JR and walked up to her, asked her for a ride home. Interestingly Spooks mentioned, beforehand, the MM possibly parked behind the post office and enticed JR to his car.

Perhaps BRE has an alibi for the night SS went missing.

If JR was waiting for someone, they didn’t arrive, and have never come forward. I think the MM might have driven past, spotted JR and walked up to her, asked her for a ride home. Interestingly Spooks mentioned, beforehand, the MM possibly parked behind the post office and enticed JR to his car.

Perhaps BRE has an alibi for the night SS went missing.

Is it reasonable to suggest that Jane Rimmer was hoping to meet someone that night? I don't mean that as pure speculation, but rather what's been written & said earlier.

Copied from No Name..This is a summary of the hints I copied some time ago from WS pages, apologies to the original author, Im not sure who posted it.
Hint 8 - ??

Hint 1, Correct
H 2. Correct
H 3. Parkie thought maybe Hills as It had up & down bits. Liquid tar was everywhere holding the bitumen together.
H 4. Was 100% sure someone videoing a police panel van from say a camcorder from the dash.
H 5. Concrete plant um. There were intermittent pinging noises. Seemed a bit like the pinging noise from end of Sutton Rd, off Hogg Rd. Naval Base/ Henderson.
H 6. SCS head said that footage of the old Freo Bridge was taken from The Left Bank.
H7. Not, not a Federation house. A Bungalow design.
H8. Might have been video looking out to Garden Island or Rottnest. But I am 100 % certain it was one of the two.
H 9. Correct.

H 4, They were definitely following the Police Panel van. H5. Was definitely at he end of a Cul De sac. Was lit up by a light.

Unsure whether light at end of Cul de sac in H 5 was actually part of Hint 3. Twas so long ago. There you have it.

H 5 Definitely machinery. Reasonably loud too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog