Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a convincing cheerful comment/s BRE used. Then it hit them. No chemical GHB stuff like someone often comes up with. It was a blitz attack. Go ask him that.

Yes I did read that one of the wives had said that. From memory I thought it was CGE.

Where did u read about the ex saying that?
I missed that

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

It was a convincing cheerful comment/s BRE used. Then it hit them. No chemical GHB stuff like someone often comes up with. It was a blitz attack. Go ask him that.
Well he has form with the blitz (KK) & an obvious ability to blend in, so my money's also on a combination of the two.

I think I found Parkie easier to read. Come on now!!

PCS,
So you mean, whilst seated in the passenger seat knocked them unconscious? There's also weapons which could subdue someone as well as locking the passenger's door or taking the handle off.

Would that white Commodore have had central locking back then? and electronic windows?

JR - What I think is risky is that whatever occurred with her supposedly did so at her dsite just metres from his car parked in full view at the side of the road. So no, I dont believe she was taken straight there. Do I think he took her somewhere else first, then took her to Woolcoot alive? No, I think thats too risky as well. Do I think she was taken elsewhere, killed, then taken to the dsite? Yes I do, which differs from what the police are saying now & hence my querying their motives for saying it. I think they dont know what happened except she was in Claremont and she was found in Wellard with evidence from fibres from a particular make of car. Hardly a complete picture to convict someone of murder. They know that saying she was killed there probably wont be disputed unless the defence introduces the intermediary place. So, remove the unknown details in the middle and any doubt it may create in order to provide a complete picture, regardless if they think it really happened that way or not.

CG - I thinks its possible she was taken straight there.
I do think that Woolcoot Road was very rural and unsealed at the time - I have come across these articles which are interesting in relation to JR site.

EDIT - here is link also if difficult to read - https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20160125/282149290328951
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.21.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.21.22.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.44.46.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.44.46.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.44.34.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-07-26 21.44.34.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 114
With regard to the route taken, I think he'd have taken the most quietest roads, even if he had to drive further. Also, completely avoid Perth and Victoria Park.
Dunno if the accused would think the same way as the rest of us about that.
If everyone did want to hide themselves and their activities from view, then there wouldn't be blokes flashing their tackle in parks, nor public brawls in the middle of Perth. For all we know he could've driven up the freeway with the girls kicking and screaming and no-one noticed, or put 2 & 2 together because of the length of time between the abductions and discovery.
However, there were over 4,000 reports from the public in the early days. Maybe they're buried in amongst those?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Maybe the accused took the alleged murder victims to KK cemetery first, had his way with them, and then drove out to the respective d-sites.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Maybe the accused took the murder victims to KK cemetery first, had his way with them, and then drove out to the respective d-sites.

Parts of the cemetery are secluded enough. What's the odds of screaming being heard.

Parts of the cemetery are secluded enough. What's the odds of screaming being heard.

And who would question screams coming from the grounds of a cemetery???

Plus any houses are quite a distance away from the majority of the cemetery. So there's not many people around to hear any commotion. And sadly the dead don't have ears.

Where did u read about the ex saying that?
I missed that

It was within one of the earlier media.

It was within one of the earlier media.

Earlier when sorry?

And who would question screams coming from the grounds of a cemetery???

Plus any houses are quite a distance away from the majority of the cemetery. So there's not many people around to hear any commotion. And sadly the dead don't have ears.

It's possible to drive into the cemetery. It would make sense the middle part, is most likely, because the screams might not be heard. I've noticed before there's lots of small buildings within the cemetery. That's apart from toilets.

Earlier when sorry?

It was shortly after the arrest.

Imagine if the accused was also responsible for the 5 violent attacks/rapes reported to WAPOL after the fact , 3 of which where the victim's were allegedly left behind at KK cemetery. Imagine being those victims and possibly finding out they were attacked by an alleged SK.

"THE" (alleged) CSK!!!

Imagine how those poor victims feel now with a new type of trauma unfolding. Knowing they were handled by an alleged SK, but for some reason were spared from an early grave.

If the one offender ultimately is found to be responsible for ALL of these alleged crimes, we are dealing with an extremely dangerous individual.

Let's hope the accused CSK acted alone and there's no accomplice out there hiding in the shadows calculating his/her next move.

https://encore.slwa.wa.gov.au/iii/encore/record/C__Rb2471116

State Library aerial photographs of Claremont and surrounding areas taken 22 September 1993. A couple years before KK attack in 1995, and 1996 when SS went missing, but someone may be interested in viewing pics.
Pics probably viewed best on a desktop or laptop.
Can't post photos on the thread as would breach copyright.

"Rights advisoryFor personal use only. To publish or display, contact the State Library of Western Australia.
NotesTitle from label on photograph envelope.
This image has been preserved and made available by the Historical Records Rescue Consortium Project supported by Lotterywest.
All images may only be reproduced with the acknowledgement: Courtesy of Aerial Surveys Australia.
"

Attachments

• CORONADO HOTEL WestPix_TWA-0060183_Comp.jpg
    CORONADO HOTEL WestPix_TWA-0060183_Comp.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Screen shot 2017-07-27 at 12.36.24 AM.png
    Screen shot 2017-07-27 at 12.36.24 AM.png
    432 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics