Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop wondering this morning.... What if he was taken out of town?

:(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I’m not totally caught up yet, but had to stop and comment.

This new tip (if true... how did you find this out) makes a LOT of sense. They need to search rural Butler County. I know that’s a huge area but IIRC she has family near Andover (???).

Emily drives a white SUV.

How many minutes is this from Chisholm Park?
I am going to try and figure it out for myself, but I'm not local.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Less than 30 minutes.....
7ed5e6cf0b6b4803c915210e4480c2ea.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Less than 30 minutes.....
7ed5e6cf0b6b4803c915210e4480c2ea.jpg

So, it is possible that she could have met up with someone at Chilsom Park and driven in another vehicle to shower then been back within 45min to an hour?
Hmm...
THAT would mean there is another individual involved.

MOO
Does the park have a gate that closes at night?
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This new tip (if true... how did you find this out) makes a LOT of sense. They need to search rural Butler County. I know that’s a huge area but IIRC she has family near Andover (???).

Thank you very much for stating that Emily drives the white SUV. This makes sense now with the neighbor’s report of seeing a white SUV backed into the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi- looks like a round trip of about 1-1/2 hours driving time to go to the park, can't find an area, then go out toward Andover, drive further out to a service area, then drive home.

Possible....Theory only...speculation.
11c51665a7e5e0dfebb67b2ca8e52482.jpg

The truck stops at Belle Plaine and Towanda for sure do not have showers. I used to work at both of those.

This new tip was from my family member.

Also, in response to ???, a search on white pages with same last name in Andover, KS will lead you to the mother.

I should have said 35N. Clearly trying to do too many things. Lol

The truck stops at Belle Plaine and Towanda for sure do not have showers. I used to work at both of those.
Its easy to avoid the turnpike going across from the park to Andover, but a bit more painful going back home from there.

Any speculation an area in Andover that might be of interest?

As far as I can tell no PCSW has been served on the house or any vehicle.
LE has said no signs of an abduction.
What in the heck does LE think happened, with searching where we know they are searching.
If a crime happened where do they think it happened?

I have also been very curious about this. Wouldn't they look at her vehicle first to at least rule that out and go on in the investigation from there?

And yes, WHERE do they think this actually happened?

Was the arrest of Emily to simply charge her with something to have her jailed until further charges can be made or to put pressure on her to give the location (as many of us have thought)

Or has LE had their suspicions of someone else in addition to or instead of Emily all along and charging her was to put pressure on her to give up that person?

No crime scene tape at the two most likely locations (or most likely vehicle) is indeed surprising, and that previous article where LE mentioned that they did not have another search area planned after the 2nd search at Chisholm Creek is worrisome too. Makes me wonder if they have more or less info than we have always assumed they probably have.

Funny, I was working on one, too, while you were posting. Here's mine. Feel free to use and change. I won't have time to work on it again for a while. I have footnotes with links in a word doc, but it won't work in this format very well. I can figure out how to do that later maybe, if needed.

Timeline:
- Tuesday, Feb. 6 - Tuesday, Neighbor Leigh Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in. Verified Insider now says EG drives a white SUV.
- Wednesday, Feb. 7 - EG moves in to new house according to EG
- Thursday, Feb. 8 - Neighbor Burgess saw a woman and small child on their knees, clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 and thought the child might be a girl. Burgess did not meet them.
- Sunday, Feb. 11 - Neighbor Hesham Tiflati sees Lucas outside the new house with EG and two other children. EG mentions 1-yr-old.

++++neighbor sees EG smoking outside house with unknown male.

- Saturday, Feb. 17 - EG reported Lucas missing. EG said she lasts saw Lucas at about 3pm in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep. 600 block of South Edgemoor.
- Sunday, Feb. 18 - LE searched Chisholm Creek Park with at least one dog, between Oliver and Woodlawn and north of 29th.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched Dr. Glen Dey Park, near 25th and Grove. Four officers on horseback, one on an ATV and dozens of officers on foot. Some of the officers walked in a line across grassy areas.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched a separate park area directly north of Chisholm Creek park on the north side of K-96.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21 - EG arrested on suspicion of endangering Lucas and a 1-yr-old.
- Friday, Feb. 23 - LE returned to Chisholm Creek Park to perform a grid search.

I would add +++ above.....

Was it backed up or backed in?

I am just wondering how they entered the SUV. Did they walk outside to get in or a door from house to garage? (If there was a door connecting house to garage)

Google Earth images show an attached garage, so there should be a door in the garage leading into the house.

Feb 24

WICHITA, Kan.*Update Saturday 11:45 a.m.

According to Wichita Police public information officer Paul Cruz, police are done searching the Chisholm Creek Park area for now.

The department is still asking the public for any information they may have regarding the disappearance of Lucas Hernandez to call their tip line: (316) 383-4661.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-5-The-search-continues-for-Lucas-Hernandez-474927243.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member