DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash.
Buried.
Water.
Parks.

I can't. I find myself getting angry and frustrated again. Lucas, where are you?

If you have FB, this is a live link to the arena

https://www.facebook.com/KSNNews/videos/10156188168959725/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not gotten caught up yet to find out myself but PLEASE tell me someone who had a camera op talked about what needs to be done (specifically property owners needing to search) not what they have done. We talked to several land owners today who were clueless this would be something they should consider and not one knew it was something being requested.

I have not gotten caught up yet to find out myself but PLEASE tell me someone who had a camera op talked about what needs to be done (specifically property owners needing to search) not what they have done. We talked to several land owners today who were clueless this would be something they should consider and not one knew it was something being requested.

Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. People are busy living their lives and farming their land. They may not even watch the news or know there's a missing person in their area. I wish LE would hold a press conference specifically to get the information out about the importance of people checking their land and farms. Even if the presser is about nothing else but that. They have to speak directly to the public. Then the news will hopefully spread faster by word of mouth.

Just wanted to pass this along and thank and those of you who participated! Let’s not let Lucas’ story slip from anyone’s attention.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-477187673.html

“A group who calls themselves the Lucas Warriors gathered outside Intrust Bank Arena today and it wasn't to watch basketball.
The Lucas Warriors is a group here in Kansas who hopes to find Lucas Hernandez.”

I guess my question is answered. I will grumble silently.

What about signs on country roads .. asking to people to search their property isn&#8217;t there a farm radio station there. Sale barns we can contact. On another point when you say she had no help. I think she did <modsnip>

I guess my question is answered. I will grumble silently.

I think the key to finding Lucas is getting the word out to farmers, landowners, fishermen, hunters, hikers, etc. We have seen countless cases where a body has been found by a hunter or a farmer.

We all want Lucas back and we're all sad and frustrated.:tantrum:

I think the key to finding Lucas is getting the word out to farmers, landowners, fishermen, hunters, hikers, etc. We have seen countless cases where a body has been found by a hunter or a farmer.
I absolutely agree 100%.

Except lawyer visits. Those are confidential. They are monitored visually but not audio.

And social workers. Those visitation rooms are no bigger than a closet with sound proof see thru walls around you. It’s an interesting experience to say the least. But social worker visits are confidential as well.

I didn’t go, but I didn’t hear them say that when I heard the clips. Maybe we need to take fliers with us when we go search? I can print a bunch at home and we can take them with us and maybe put them in mailboxes as we pass by those houses. I can’t believe I didn’t think of that earlier &#129324;

I wonder if EG has Google Maps on her phone and was signed in. If so, you can see a timeline of places traveled to. Never even knew that was a function until I was just on my Maps. Not that we’ll ever know or have access to her phone. Wish they’d check it though. [emoji6]

What about signs on country roads .. asking to people to search their property isn’t there a farm radio station there. Sale barns we can contact. On another point when you say she had no help. I think she did there is one person who is constant support and has pushed her way in on a lot of SM . I think she knows something
Great idea about putting signs on country roads. I would plaster his sweet face and the request to check any and all land, farms, etc. everywhere. I think the signs should also ask if anyone remembers seeing her or anything suspicious in the area during the overnight hours that FLA asked us to focus on.

I'd try posting signs on telephone poles, gates to farms/land, at county co-ops, feed stores, local gas stations, fishing holes, Elks' and similar lodges, coffee shops, barber shops, lumberyards, salvage yards, etc.

Additionally, how about posting on local group pages or websites for runners, cyclists, hikers, or anyone else who might be out late. Nightshift workers at any plants in the area? Truck drivers? Truckstops? How about support pages for people with insomnia? Any homeless camps?

I think getting people to check their land, outbuildings, etc., along with checking to see if anyone saw anything strange, might be helpful. There ARE people who don't watch the news, who don't keep up with what's going on.

I feel like someone somewhere might have seen something, anything, some small thing that could point LE in the right direction.

Please let this baby be found. That sweet face just does me in. I am so sorry, sweet Lucas.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Is this a useful local station? https://kfrm.com

From their page:

Full time farmers and ranchers want Full Time Farm Radio. We are with them from sunup to sundown, delivering what they need to know, when they need it. We are "The Voice of the Plains." It's more than just a slogan, we are out to prove it everyday. If your business involves getting your message to the farmers and ranchers in the High Plains Region, you've found your source KFRM 550 AM.

Or this seems to include several radio stations. Maybe there is a way for them to help get a PSA out to land owners.

http://kansasfarmandranchradio.com/contact-us/

I'm not in a position to reach out, myself, of course. I know theories won't help, but an effort to reach landowners sounds wonderful. I thought the radio station idea was a good one that had come up before.

Can you get flyers to Papa John's Pizza? They have agreed to put the flyer geared toward landowners on their pizza boxes if we provide the flyers. There is more information on the flyer thread if you think you can help.

We have had many businesses agree to post the flyer in their windows, on their bulletin boards and/or on their FB pages. Some are eager to help, but many don't even respond.

If anyone wants to help, come on over! :jumping:

Great idea about putting signs on country roads. I would plaster his sweet face and the request to check any and all land, farms, etc. everywhere. I think the signs should also ask if anyone remembers seeing her or anything suspicious in the area during the overnight hours that FLA asked us to focus on.

I'd try posting signs on telephone poles, gates to farms/land, at county co-ops, feed stores, local gas stations, fishing holes, Elks' and similar lodges, coffee shops, barber shops, lumberyards, salvage yards, etc.

Additionally, how about posting on local group pages or websites for runners, cyclists, hikers, or anyone else who might be out late. Nightshift workers at any plants in the area? Truck drivers? Truckstops? How about support pages for people with insomnia? Any homeless camps?

I think getting people to check their land, outbuildings, etc., along with checking to see if anyone saw anything strange, might be helpful. There ARE people who don't watch the news, who don't keep up with what's going on.

I feel like someone somewhere might have seen something, anything, some small thing that could point LE in the right direction.

Please let this baby be found. That sweet face just does me in. I am so sorry, sweet Lucas.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Great ideas! PLEASE REPORT FOR DUTY TO THE FLYER THREAD, lol!!!

I wonder if EG has Google Maps on her phone and was signed in. If so, you can see a timeline of places traveled to. Never even knew that was a function until I was just on my Maps. Not that we&#8217;ll ever know or have access to her phone. Wish they&#8217;d check it though. [emoji6]

I agree but with the FBI involved since early on I'm pretty sure they've gone through EG's phone and any other relevant phone that was handed over with consent or without. It's been a month. Even having to get a warrant for a phone would have the info back by now.
But we don't know one way or the other. :(
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...ment-need-a-warrant-to-track-your-cell-phone/
Just info on how it works and what the courts are considering and cases where it is better to obtain the phone without a warrant. Like they did Eg's.
:lookingitup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member