Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Any help is greatly appreciated.

O/T - I was electrocuted 30 minutes ago and may be going to the ER. Apparently I’m not taking it seriously enough. I’ll check back as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Have an early morning. Since it's still St Patrick's Day I'd like to say goodnight to little Lucas in Gaelic.
[h=1]:rose:Oiche Mhaith - Good Night [/h]:tears:

I didn’t go, but I didn’t hear them say that when I heard the clips. Maybe we need to take fliers with us when we go search? I can print a bunch at home and we can take them with us and maybe put them in mailboxes as we pass by those houses. I can’t believe I didn’t think of that earlier 🤬

That would be a good idea. I can print some, too. I am not sure it is legal to put things inside a mailbox, but maybe we could find a way to rubber band it to the door of it or something like that.

Hope you are okay, . Please take care of yourself. :grouphug:

Great idea about putting signs on country roads. I would plaster his sweet face and the request to check any and all land, farms, etc. everywhere. I think the signs should also ask if anyone remembers seeing her or anything suspicious in the area during the overnight hours that FLA asked us to focus on.

I'd try posting signs on telephone poles, gates to farms/land, at county co-ops, feed stores, local gas stations, fishing holes, Elks' and similar lodges, coffee shops, barber shops, lumberyards, salvage yards, etc.

Additionally, how about posting on local group pages or websites for runners, cyclists, hikers, or anyone else who might be out late. Nightshift workers at any plants in the area? Truck drivers? Truckstops? How about support pages for people with insomnia? Any homeless camps?

I think getting people to check their land, outbuildings, etc., along with checking to see if anyone saw anything strange, might be helpful. There ARE people who don't watch the news, who don't keep up with what's going on.

I feel like someone somewhere might have seen something, anything, some small thing that could point LE in the right direction.

Please let this baby be found. That sweet face just does me in. I am so sorry, sweet Lucas.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yard sale pages, livestock, farm equipment, feed stores.

Anywhere someone might apply for a hunting or fishing license, bait and tackle shops.

Some additional thoughts.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

O/T - I was electrocuted 30 minutes ago and may be going to the ER. Apparently I’m not taking it seriously enough. I’ll check back as soon as possible.

Oh gosh! Take care of you! Prayers you’re ok!!

Is this a useful local station? https://kfrm.com

From their page:

Full time farmers and ranchers want Full Time Farm Radio. We are with them from sunup to sundown, delivering what they need to know, when they need it. We are "The Voice of the Plains." It's more than just a slogan, we are out to prove it everyday. If your business involves getting your message to the farmers and ranchers in the High Plains Region, you've found your source KFRM 550 AM.

Or this seems to include several radio stations. Maybe there is a way for them to help get a PSA out to land owners.

http://kansasfarmandranchradio.com/contact-us/

I'm not in a position to reach out, myself, of course. I know theories won't help, but an effort to reach landowners sounds wonderful. I thought the radio station idea was a good one that had come up before.

This is great, thank you! I’ve added it to our spreadsheet and will be reaching out. You rock!

Is this a useful local station? https://kfrm.com

From their page:

Full time farmers and ranchers want Full Time Farm Radio. We are with them from sunup to sundown, delivering what they need to know, when they need it. We are "The Voice of the Plains." It's more than just a slogan, we are out to prove it everyday. If your business involves getting your message to the farmers and ranchers in the High Plains Region, you've found your source KFRM 550 AM.

Or this seems to include several radio stations. Maybe there is a way for them to help get a PSA out to land owners.

http://kansasfarmandranchradio.com/contact-us/

I'm not in a position to reach out, myself, of course. I know theories won't help, but an effort to reach landowners sounds wonderful. I thought the radio station idea was a good one that had come up before.

This is wonderful! Would someone have the time to send them the flier along with a note stressing what is needed from landowners and maybe what areas?

This is wonderful! Would someone have the time to send them the flier along with a note stressing what is needed from landowners and maybe what areas?

I’ve added them to our shared spreadsheet and will be contacting them with a flier and request for broadcast as well. [emoji177]

Ohmygoodness PB I hope you’re okay?? We need you! Take care of yourself ::hugs::

Please keep us updated!

I told Mr. Pink I may have volunteered him to run naked down the country roads in a blingy hat and, not missing a beat, replied, "Do I have to wear a bling hat?" I cannot tell you how much I needed that laugh. That man truly cracks me up on a daily basis.

Praying you are ok, ! I am so glad you are going to the ER! :rose:

Yikes! Stay well in the cootie-filled ER and hope your ticker is ok on EKG. Not eeeeven gonna ask what happened...

I told Mr. Pink I may have volunteered him to run naked down the country roads in a blingy hat and, not missing a beat, replied, "Do I have to wear a bling hat?" I cannot tell you how much I needed that laugh. That man truly cracks me up on a daily basis.

Awwww, Mr P!!! Maybe tell him that you'll supply him with a bedazzled pink camo hat?

And let us know which farm road and times, please. NEWS AT 11!!!! :woot:

Oh Lord, please let us know you're ok! Hope no heart problems, burns... hard to be a nurse from afar. Wishing you the best.

PB, will you please look at my post in #288, above? There is a bolded question for you there, along with any other thoughts/input you might have regarding the entire approach. <mod snip> Thanks much.

A thousand pardons, LilT! I was unaware and apologize for causing a cleanup on my aisle. :hiding:

At the end of each night, since Lucas went missing, we have all gone to bed still not knowing where he is BUT every night we also go to bed knowing we are closer because we are figureing out where he isn't. We are all coming for you, Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member