‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would always consider prison an appropriate punishment for this type of crime, and I think Molly will get the appropriate supervision she needs; but in TM's case, my feelings go deeper. I feel a much deeper satisfaction at the poetic justice of his punishment. This is where his arrogance and superiority has brought him. Lower than the people he sneered at. Perhaps the only ex-FBI officer in history who couldn't use his skill, experience and influence to keep himself and his family out of trouble.
Pure poetic justice.

He has brought disrespect to his office. If he, as an FBI member, lied so easily and expected his lies to be accepted because of his position, it makes people wonder how fairly the FBI metes out justice in their investigations.

This programme won't change anything. MM and TM are locked away. They won't get out. Any DV lies can't be brought up in appeal as they weren't brought up in evidence. The children are safe. The C family have closure. The truth came out. Light was shone in the darkness.
Sad though that so many american people are taken in by her.

What couple don't have shouting matches from time to time and I can only imagine MM was really hard to live with.

My quess is the defence gave the go ahead for this to try garner support and raise funds for the appeal as there would be no money otherwise and this may work. Let it all play out - it cannot go anywhere, it's over. IMO

I got nothing from this except to confirm that yes there are people out there who don't blink. TM being one of them.

The show and its biast reporter who spoke to the prosecution team imo with a snarky tone has done nothing.

Are the murderers in their cells? Yes and they will stay there. Let's go through the diary of mad Anne being frank later and pick her words apart.

Poor kids, don't know how their involvement in stuff like this is legal.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I caught this case at the end so for the last two weeks I've been studying up on it. Idk how I missed this living in TN but I did but now that I've seen the 20/20 episode and Molly Martens FB page I'm relived they are in jail. IMO Molly killed JC out of anger and resentment. She kept trying to sell that she's a DV victim but I don't believe she is. JC the kids and the family in Ireland are the victims and I think her FB page needs shut down. The kids were trophies to her to boost her image there is nothing motherly about her. I DVR the episode so I'm about to watch it again. I just wanted to thank the posters who have rallied for Justice for Jason. I may have never have learned of this horrific crime or the wonderful person JC was if not for y'all.
[emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I caught this case at the end so for the last two weeks I've been studying up on it. Idk how I missed this living in TN but I did but now that I've seen the 20/20 episode and Molly Martens FB page I'm relived they are in jail. IMO Molly killed JC out of anger and resentment. She kept trying to sell that she's a DV victim but I don't believe she is. JC the kids and the family in Ireland are the victims and I think her FB page needs shut down. The kids were trophies to her to boost her image there is nothing motherly about her. I DVR the episode so I'm about to watch it again. I just wanted to thank the posters who have rallied for Justice for Jason. I may have never have learned of this horrific crime or the wonderful person JC was if not for y'all.
[emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

please anybody reading this look at the media threads before you judge Jason .please http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...2015-Media-Links-Documents-Only-No-Discussion

I am so mad after reading the comments on 20/20 facebook. Everyone is commenting that the Martens should be set free and are innocent. I wish the Corbett family could get their story out there.

They annoyed me too but then when they kept saying about how he prob killed His first wife too I realised they haven't a clue what they are talking about. Do they really think in this country that when somebody dies it's not checked out. People making judgements without having the full facts.

[video]https://youtu.be/pgZlQ2_A9BU[/video]
Thanks for this, what kind of a low level human takes those kids interviews and airs them on a cheap tv show. I hope she never sees them ever again. This is NOT LOVE this is the very depths of low I have ever been witness to.

[video]https://youtu.be/pgZlQ2_A9BU[/video]

I've just watched that. Did the people on Facebook only get to see the bits with Molly and her father talking. How could they have see those crime scene photos and all the blood at the bottom of the wall and believe Jason was standing when he was hit.

Eh if I'm not wrong TM admits to knowing about abuse.
On the stand he said he didn't?

Its just as well I couldn't watch it, sounds like it would have made my blood boil.

Just watched. Very one sided I think. How did they get their hands on or even get permission to show the video of JC Jr.? MM very unbelievable, never looked the interviewer in the eye while speaking. Nothing about her situation before she upped and went to Ireland.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Is that a written quote or actual video footage??!

Appeared to be actual video footage of the interview. Also had video of the children with Molly looking through photo albums before they left for Ireland. Their faces were blurred in both videos but so sad that Molly and family still using them as props. Glad they are home. Just wish Jason was still with them.

I was really shocked at how one-sided this program was- i was going to turn it off because of that, but since i didnt know much about the crime i decided to watch it. i am surprised she was convicted of 2nd degree; very often very attractive, soft spoken women get less time than the man involved. I think she is evil and i don't believe a word she said though she said it very convincingly

JC Jr statement in the immediate aftermath of the crime sounds extremely coached. What 10-year old says 'he would physically and verbally hurt' as the initial answer to a question about what his father did when he was mad? Those are not the words of a child - that is almost pseudo- legalise.

NOW we know the answer to our questions about why SM never left the basement. Molly said that she believed that her father told her mother to stay in the room with the dogs. Very unusual to tell your wife to stay put if something so bad is happening upstairs that the G-man had to take a bat. Well that answers that, TM obviously thinks he is "righteous" because he made sure he protected the dogs that night. What a farce the whole TM family wants us to believe. Thank God for the jurors who were not outwitted. They used the evidence to determine the verdict.

JC Jr statement in the immediate aftermath of the crime sounds extremely coached. What 10-year old says 'he would physically and verbally hurt' as the initial answer to a question about what his father did when he was mad? Those are not the words of a child - that is almost pseudo- legalise.
Actually I found that video clip strange. "instant" answers from JC Jr. Was this clip edited? Is there any record of what JC Jr said in that interview? I know that the judge didn't allow it in court but was it read out without the jury present? And I agree, not the language of a 10 year old in a traumatic situation.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx
Back