‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RBBM-In her own mind ...

Honestly, she makes it hard to like her. It could have been so different, but her dragon like-personality gets in the way. :moo:

I tried really hard to like her. But the truth won out in the end. She appears to be a vile human being - imo.

I like her.
I do think she is a bit of a control freak, but I can sorta relate.

Ugh, I loathe her. She is just such a controlling, shrewish, harping, naggravating, (nagging + aggravating) person. I just cringe at the sound of her voice. I always felt bad how she was so mean to Jon and the kids.

I really tried to give her a break but she is just so relentlessly awful.

:floorlaugh: Naggravating (nagging + aggravating):floorlaugh:

Kate Gosselin is speaking out against bullying by revealing her own “deep scars” left by cruel comments and bullies and RadarOnline.com has all the details.

The mother of eight opened up to BullyVille about what she categorizes as emotional bullying, in a piece titled, “My Experience with Real Life and Internet Bullying” — claiming not only that she was bullied in middle school, but she was also the victim of “adult bullying.”

“I’ve been bullied. A lot,” Kate writes.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/kate-gosselin-was-bullied-insecure-alone-ugly/

When you choose to have a reality show, you open yourself up to that criticism.
Just like you open your kids up to being stalked, admired and adored by total strangers.
Kate chose this path. She can't complain about it now.

I'm not jealous of Kate... I'm horrified for her children... and embarrassed at the way their mother acts. I'd be humiliated if I was her child. :twocents:

Kate Gosselin’s Kids Traumatized By Wife Swap With Kendra Wilkinson

"Kate Gosselin swapped lives with Kendra Wilkinson for a new reality TV show and as RadarOnline.com exclusively reported last year, author of the ‘anti-Kate’ ebook claims it left her children traumatized."

"The two former Dancing with the Stars contestants filmed last year for ABC’s new spin-off, Celebrity Wife Swap, and author Robert Hoffman said “the Gosselin children were scared and very confused, having no idea who their new mom-for-a-week was, or why they were left alone with her to be filmed by strangers.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/kate-gosslin-wife-swap-kendra-wilkinson/

"Kate Gosselin swapped lives with Kendra Wilkinson for a new reality TV show and as RadarOnline.com exclusively reported last year, author of the ‘anti-Kate’ ebook claims it left her children traumatized."

"The two former Dancing with the Stars contestants filmed last year for ABC’s new spin-off, Celebrity Wife Swap, and author Robert Hoffman said “the Gosselin children were scared and very confused, having no idea who their new mom-for-a-week was, or why they were left alone with her to be filmed by strangers.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/kate-gosslin-wife-swap-kendra-wilkinson/
I feel sorry for Kendra Wilkinson's child/children. Kate Gosselin isn't fit to parent anyone's children!!!:twocents:

‘Kate Plus 8′ Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

It is goodbye. She has no talent and IMO nothing to offer an audience.

If Kate's children are scared and confused from the show the blame is Kate's for seeking fame over the stability of her children. She will do anything to get another show.

I saw a bit of the wife trading episode with Kendra. Wow! Kendra flunked on all counts. What a lazy thing she is. On the other hand, Kate actually spends time with her kids & has them help her with household chores, which will come in handy when they go out into the real world. I just abhor the lazy women that sit around & leave their kids to others to raise. Good for Kate. She's a hard worker & will get what she deserves on her own merit.

How can you "wife swap" with someone who is not a wife?

Weird.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I saw a bit of the wife trading episode with Kendra. Wow! Kendra flunked on all counts. What a lazy thing she is. On the other hand, Kate actually spends time with her kids & has them help her with household chores, which will come in handy when they go out into the real world. I just abhor the lazy women that sit around & leave their kids to others to raise. Good for Kate. She's a hard worker & will get what she deserves on her own merit.

I recorded it and watched it later.

Kate was likable. She had a hard time adjusting to Kendra's lifestyle of having a full time nanny/housekeeper, having a husband wait on her hand and foot, and going out with the girlfriends to party. Kate did really well with Kendra's husband and son who really needed it.

Kate's children....they didn't seem very traumatized to me, but then again it was edited. Kate's friend was staying in the apartment over the garage in case she was needed. Initially, Kendra was overwhelmed with having to watch 8 children, but finally got in the groove of it and learned from it. Whether or not Kendra will continue with what she learned is a different story.

OMG! What a disaster of an interview! :doh: See video at link.

Kate Gosselin: Twin daughters are 'really regular' teens

Determined to clarify what she called “inaccuracies” about her and her children, Kate Gosselin wants the world to know her family is doing fine.

The former star of “Jon & Kate + Eight” appeared on TODAY with her 13-year-old twin daughters Cara and Mady on Thursday to show they’re normal teens who haven’t been hurt by the drama of the reality TV show and her stormy relationship with her ex-husband.

http://www.today.com/moms/kate-gosselin-twin-daughters-are-really-regular-teens-2D11940194

Wow. Just watched the clip. Poor Cara didn't even look at Savannah or towards the camera. She looked mortified. Maddy did talk some, and is clearly the more outgoing of the twins. It may have been a good idea in theory for Kate, but clearly the girls were uncomfortable.

Jon Gosselin was on Wendy Williams yesterday and was well received by Wendy and her audience. He said that trusts were established for each of the children for their education while they were doing the show. That was smart IMO. He does not want his kids back on tv and said he would not agree for them to do a tv show.

Looking at the girls in the Today Show clip, I would have to agree with Jon on this one. IMO

That really was awkward! My opinion.....Kate didn't look very pleased at first and is just itching to do another reality show....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back