‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The last thing I remember hearing on that show was Kate's "mine, all mine". (I think she was speaking of the house, land, etc.) I also think she includes the children as possessions.

I think that describes her perfectly.

I can't believe she paraded the twins on another talk show.

I wish they'd give John custody. He's no saint, but he'd be better than this, I'd think.

I don't see how a reality show would be of any interest now. The little ones are older and the twins are young teens. They're just a large family. I wish Kate could get someothing going just for herself.

The last thing I remember hearing on that show was Kate's "mine, all mine". (I think she was speaking of the house, land, etc.) I also think she includes the children as possessions.

I think that describes her perfectly.

I can't believe she paraded the twins on another talk show.

Weren't they wearing the same clothes on The View as on the news show? I thought they went from one studio to the next.

Twins Cara and Mady‘s cringe worthy Today show interview was the last straw for Jon, who says he wants to make sure the rest of his children have a chance at a “normal childhood.”

“They live in fear of Kate,” Jon tells InTouch magazine. “Every time I see them, they tell me they want to live with me.”

Jon is accusing Kate of violating their custody agreement by not letting him watch their sextuplets when she left Pennsylvania with Mady and Cara. He plans to file for primary custody as soon as he can save the necessary funds for lawyers and paperwork fees.

“First, I’m going to file for an emergency petition for contempt … The next step is to fight for custody,” Jon tells the mag. “It’s the only way I can protect the younger six.”

“Regardless of what the judge decides, I have to at least try,” Jon adds. “I just wish Kate would wake up, realize how she’s behaving — and change her ways.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/01/22/jon-gosselin-kate-gosselin-custody-battle-sextuplets/

Ugh, John. I'd be more impressed if you'd just do that, rather than speak to InTouch about it.

"Jon Gosselin calls marriage to Kate 'a business transaction'... while Savannah Guthrie reveals she 'felt bad' for their twins' disastrous TODAY interview"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...elt-bad-twins-disastrous-TODAY-interview.html
I believe the part about Kate writing him post-it notes on how to behave, but John doesn't seem capable to be in a monogamous relationship, so I'm not sure he should be airing his dirty laundry either...
Poor Cara & Maddy with parents like these... Only 5 more years 'till they can live alone.

Wow, that scathing look she gave Mady at the beginning of the video ... so Joan-esque!

STILL trying to drum up interest in another reality show? I hesitate to say this (subjecting patients to her lovely personality), but Kate needs to put that nursing degree back to work. Maybe she could get a job at a Med-Stop, or some place like that, where her patient interaction is minimal and very brief.

Yeah, she is definitely lacking qualities like compassion and empathy so I would hate to see her caring for patients. I see the way she treats her kids (an how she treated Jon when they were married) and it was horrifying. The way she spoke to Jon and emasculated him on a daily basis was cringe-worthy. I couldn't watch the show because of her.

Jon is no prize but I definitely think he is a more loving parent. I watched him interact with the kids and play with them. He had fun with them and he allowed them to be themselves.

Meawhile Kate would just flip out and correct him or treat him like he was one of the kids. She had to control everything, even his interactions with his own children. To me, she definitely interfered with his parenting. He wasn't allowed to enjoy being a dad, he was simply a peon to Kate, just there to do her bidding and his feelings and opinions did not matter.

I did not like the way (in the show) that she constantly criticized his parenting with the kids. (Generally speaking but not always), Dads usually are the goofier parent and the ones who put the diaper on wrong or other clueless things.

To me, it doesn't matter if the diaper isn't perfect or the outfit doesn't match. If the dad is trying and the kid is safe and happy and loved then that means a helluva lot more than being immaculately dressed and on a rigid schedule.

So moms may have to relax their standards and let dads just be dads. Appreciate the help acknowledge that they are being a good dad and let them develop confidence in their parenting abilities.

Can you tell that I detest Kate and her controlling ways. I have known people like her and they are miserable parents who focus on perfection, have exacting standards, are rarely pleased and no one can ever do anything that lives up to their standards. I feel for those poor kids.

Wth! John wants custody but that interview he gave with his girlfriend on Couples Therapy is horrible and inappropriate for a father of eight. Yuck. He's about as interested in her as he was Kate, imo. Does anyone know what he does for a living now and if he pays child support?

ITA....the interview was disgusting to me too! I can't believe these people state all this personal stuff on television.

Re Jon....He was working as a waiter the last I read. Not sure about the child support.

What a mess!

I'm not a fan of Jon being in the limelight anymore either. His appearance on the couple's therapy TV show is bizarre and embarrassing. I watched the first season of that show and since then they have featured "celebrities" who have dubious claims to fame and who are fame hungry enough to air their dirty laundry for the whole world to see.

When he and Kate split up, he did his fair share of stupid things, speaking out too much, getting involved with various women and tawdry relationships. I did NOT like that side of him at all but i can see where he was coming from being in a relationship with Kate for all those years and being totally emasculated, disrespected and unappreciated. he seems to have calmed down a bit since then.

But this appearance on couples therapy is cringeworthy and how embarrassing for the twins to have their dad expose his sex life and relationship for all the world to see. Apparently Jon's girlfriend says she walked in their bedroom and caught him um.. pleasuring himself. Ok, we do NOT need to know that, nor does the gf have to put private and embarrassing info out there. So what if he did. Big deal! But she made a big deal about it because she felt left out?

Jon's gf " described an incident when she walked in on Jon in the bedroom and caught him compromising position.

'Your legs are wide open and your hands are down your pants: It’s humiliating,' Liz lashed out to the VH1 camera.

'I wasn’t doing anything,' Jon told the camera. 'I’m lying there scratching myself and Liz thinks I’m masturbating.'

'You are such a jerk,' said Liz, who was angry because she wasn't a part of what she thought was a sexy scenario. 'You want to ‘get off’? You ask me,' she added."

I don't even know what to say about that except that sounds a bit narcissistic and self absorbed. She honestly expects him to get her permission to play with himself? WTF??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...disastrous-TODAY-interview.html#ixzz2rSD0uEc8

http://pagesix.com/2014/03/08/celeb...search/?_ga=1.159802365.1126446268.1335160290

Kate Gosselin may possibly appear on Celebrity Apprentice this season:

"Kate Gosselin is a veteran of reality shows, having starred on “Jon and Kate Plus 8” and taken a turn on “Dancing with the Stars.” Her rep could not be reached about a possible “Celebrity Apprentice” deal. Meanwhile, Kourtney Kardashian baby-daddy Scott Disick has also been in talks with NBC to appear on the show. His rep declined to comment."

http://pagesix.com/2014/03/08/celeb...search/?_ga=1.159802365.1126446268.1335160290

"Kate Gosselin is a veteran of reality shows, having starred on “Jon and Kate Plus 8” and taken a turn on “Dancing with the Stars.” Her rep could not be reached about a possible “Celebrity Apprentice” deal. Meanwhile, Kourtney Kardashian baby-daddy Scott Disick has also been in talks with NBC to appear on the show. His rep declined to comment."

Nooooooo. Both her and Scott (with all things kardashian) should fade far far away :banghead::banghead:

The Gosselin children are returning to TV, whether their dad likes it or not. Following news that she and her eight children will be returning to TLC in a one-hour Kate Plus 8 special airing in June, Kate Gosselin tells Us Weekly that her kids were "extremely excited" to film again.

"They cheered like crazy. It was like I announced that it's Christmas tomorrow," Kate, 38, tells Us. "Our crew walked in and it was like they had never left."

Dad Jon Gosselin, however, is not cheering. "He thinks it is a really bad idea for his kids," a source tells Us. "Jon feels he has his kids' best interest at heart."

Kate, 38, apparently didn't need Jon's permission, however, to put their children -- twins Cara and Mady, 13, and sextuplets, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, and Joel, 9 -- back on TV. "Jon didn't have to give his consent for their kids to tape the TLC special," the source explains. "Kate's not obligated to tell him anything." (Jon's team had no comment to issue at this time.)

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...c-special-jon-gosselin-doesnt-approve-2014203

Not watching. Kate and Brandi together on one show, is just too much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes
Back