‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ha-ha sherbetjello. When I read BIS's link my mind immediately went to the RV trip. What a disaster that was!!

I really don't think Kate should host anything, let alone on a ship at sea with no easy escape routes for her "fans"
icon12.gif

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Just imagine all the poor folks aboard who didn't realize Kate was the entertainment!

That pizza incident video broke my heart, seeing her kids cry. She's not only pushing people out of her life but she's taking away people that those kids care about. Despicable.

Since her T.V. Show is gone how does she support herself.

The post above yours says she's lonely and looking for a man.......
Maybe she's looking for a rich one to take care of her and the kids....

The post above yours says she's lonely and looking for a man.......
Maybe she's looking for a rich one to take care of her and the kids....

Yeah, I saw a clip of her whining about how she can't find a man because of her kids. It's not because of her kids. I watched some of her show. She seemed like a real shrew to her husband. She just nagged and yelled and nit-picked and commanded. She seemed like a horrible nightmare to live with. I was not surprised that he left her.

In any event, if I had 8 kids I wouldn't worry about finding a man to be with. I'd worry about raising them. I think it's fine to date on the side but I would never, as a single mom, bring any guy around my kids. They should come first. They won't be children forever.

Oh how she will forever be etched into my brain for the pizza incident. Thing is, I only saw this cause she made Anderson Coopers Ridiculist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdV7lZPlXM&sns=em

ST*U Kate! It is called being a Mom. You were the one that birthed all these kids...no one else should be responsible for the vagarities of raising them but you! (&^)(^^$&*%( OMG. Those children need an advocate.

I was doing a channel check awhile back and thought I caught a glimpse of her with a big ol' smile on her face so I tuned in. Nope turns out it was a peanut-butter commercial! When the show came back on it was same ol sour puss Kate.

Seeing the People Mag article claiming she saved for the kids educations but only had enough cash for a short time after the show ends was a shocker. If true, WTH was she thinking? As she keeps saying she isn't ready for the show to end and neither are the kids - well she's had several years to prepare for the end, if she didn't she should be ashamed! She's had free travel, free clothing for her and the kids, food supplement (due to endorsements) and she gets Child Support...

Now, do the kids draw unemployment along with her?

Yes. The kids can draw unemployment if in fact they were being paid individually.

I collected unemployment at 5; I was a child actress.

Sent from my iPhone

ST*U Kate! It is called being a Mom. You were the one that birthed all these kids...no one else should be responsible for the vagarities of raising them but you! (&^)(^^$&*%( OMG. Those children need an advocate.

That self-centered, self-absorbed woman has abused those children from day one. She will never love them as much as she loves herself.

You are SO right. They definitely need an advocate.

I would truly hate to have Kate as a mother. As it is I am caring for my grandmother who is an awful lot like Kate with the constant complaining, the idea that no one can do anything right but her and her obsessive cleanliness and all those other lovely qualities. I lived with her briefly as a child and it was miserable.
If Kate thinks she is lonely now, just think how lonely she will be when the kids get old enough decide they want to live with their dad. She needs to take a good look in the mirror and change her ways or her life will continue to get worse.
As it is, she has cut off ties with her family, lost friends, and her only "friends" are the ones she pays to work for her. Sad but true.

Kate is so pathetic! She seriously thought that people would care about her forever and the money would never stop rolling in. She's only famous because she gave birth to six kids at once. Eventually, people are going to stop being interested.

You've got to be kidding me ... :what:
Although I guess it would be good as far as their children are concerned. Suspicious though, are they reuniting out of financial need?
Kate has not been able to sell herself to the networks, would TLC revive the show if she and Jon got back together?
Thinking this is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...iting-as-a-couple/6BBRKWDQaU6ebtRk_P1gAA.cspx

You've got to be kidding me ... :what:
Although I guess it would be good as far as their children are concerned. Suspicious though, are they reuniting out of financial need?
Kate has not been able to sell herself to the networks, would TLC revive the show if she and Jon got back together?
Thinking this is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...iting-as-a-couple/6BBRKWDQaU6ebtRk_P1gAA.cspx
Probable jealousy that Octomom knocked them out of the spotlight...

Happier days? I've never seen a more miserable marriage in my life!

Yes, it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back