‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess what "really matters" is highly subjective and would be influenced by things like age, gender, socioeconomic status, religious/spiritual beliefs, etc.

Anyhoo ... I didn't realize she was such an avid tweeter.

Kateplusmy8 Kate Gosselin
I am finally going2 bed! Took an online nursing course2renew my license!No rumors nec--it's an every 2 yr thing&I'll never let it lapse! GN
29 Sep

K8 has what appears to be a new website. Everything you ever wanted to know about Kate and more! :p

For anyone who has been following her the "cupcake guy" is out.:waitasec: No idea, but whatever!

http://www.kateplusmy8.com/

K8 has what appears to be a new website. Everything you ever wanted to know about Kate and more! :p

For anyone who has been following her the "cupcake guy" is out.:waitasec: No idea, but whatever!

Wow ! kateplusMY8

Subtle . Those poor kids.

One day they'll be writing tell all books. JMO

I looked at her new wesbite.....wow. She doesn't like herself much does she?

blech -

I'm glad to see that Kate is off the air. She was basically pimping her kids to support her lifestyle. That 700 dollars for groceries was just for a week but that is the tip of the iceberg of her spending. Here is a summary of some of what she spends:

Kate's "staff" which costs $500,000 (HALF A MILLION !!!): For two housekeepers, two nannies, an assistant, and bodyguard Steve Neild.

The mom-of-eight’s hair: $2000 for a cut, color and Brazilian keratin treatment at Ted Gibson’s NYC salon.” Don't forget the $7000 hair extensions she had either

Kate’s sprawling $1.3 million estate: “Kate’s 6,000 square foot five-bedroom mansion in Wernersville, Pa., sits on 24 secluded acres.”

Kate spends $500,000 a year on private school: “Her kid's private school is about $5000 a month for each child

Oh there's lots more she spends money on which is ridiculous when she gets so much for free from organic farms, vacations, etc.

I have never liked her since i first saw her long ago harping and biotching Jon out on a weekly basis. I felt bad for him. Maybe he didn't act right when they first split up but he had been tormented by her for years. She has zero respect for anyone and is basically a rude, demanding, controlling, self-centered person who has finally made everyone sick of her and I doubt she will ever have a show again. Her kids will have a field day writing "mommy dearest" books about her one day.

I'm glad to see that Kate is off the air. She was basically pimping her kids to support her lifestyle. That 700 dollars for groceries was just for a week but that is the tip of the iceberg of her spending. Here is a summary of some of what she spends:

Kate's "staff" which costs $500,000 (HALF A MILLION !!!): For two housekeepers, two nannies, an assistant, and bodyguard Steve Neild.

The mom-of-eight’s hair: $2000 for a cut, color and Brazilian keratin treatment at Ted Gibson’s NYC salon.” Don't forget the $7000 hair extensions she had either

Kate’s sprawling $1.3 million estate: “Kate’s 6,000 square foot five-bedroom mansion in Wernersville, Pa., sits on 24 secluded acres.”

Kate spends $500,000 a year on private school: “Her kid's private school is about $5000 a month for each child

Oh there's lots more she spends money on which is ridiculous when she gets so much for free from organic farms, vacations, etc.

I have never liked her since i first saw her long ago harping and biotching Jon out on a weekly basis. I felt bad for him. Maybe he didn't act right when they first split up but he had been tormented by her for years. She has zero respect for anyone and is basically a rude, demanding, controlling, self-centered person who has finally made everyone sick of her and I doubt she will ever have a show again. Her kids will have a field day writing "mommy dearest" books about her one day.
I used to watch that show and I knew that Jon was just wishing he could leave but with child support for 8 kids he must have felt trapped.

Is it really $500 000 a YEAR for the school fees? That seems REALLY high?
My kids go to private school here in the Uk. Costing about $1100 a month per child.

Please, please, can't this be good-bye? :maddening:

Funny, but my parents were able to raise 6 children on 4 acres with no nannies whatever, and we all went to public schools which back in the 60s cost about $100 per child per year. Our grounds crew consisted of my father's lawnmower and whichever of us kids had to weed the garden or gather pinecones that week.

So heck, in a few years, Kate will have her own groundskeeping crew! And something tells me she won't be paying the kids even an allowance, since she withholds pizza sometimes. And knowing her sunny disposition, those kids will leave home as soon as possible, and some of them will probably drop out of that fancy private school, so she will have lots of money leftover and plenty of time to concentrate on her favorite person - herself.

So she may as well sell the expensive farm and buy GED practice books for the kids anyway. Problem solved.

ETA: I'm sure the kids will get revenge someday by writing their own bestseller: Kate Dearest.

Are there links for any of this info?

Just wondering how all this private stuff is reported and how accurate the info is.

I used to watch that show and I knew that Jon was just wishing he could leave but with child support for 8 kids he must have felt trapped.

I've always liked Jon more than Kate .

He was 23 yrs old when the twins were born .Kate was 25. The sextuplets were born when he was just barely 27. Kate was 29.
Fertility treatment is expensive. He was just out of college when they started ,just beginning a career. Kate was also young ,but she was driven to have more children .Yes ,Jon went along with it,but they both agree ,he wanted to stop with the twins.
I don't know how long they tried before Kate got pregnant ,but Jon was only 26 at the oldest when they began for the second pregnancy.
He's so laid back and she's so compulsive and obsessive and organized,he could never please her.
I hope Jon is there for his children,but I expect Kate as an ex-wife is far worse than Kate the wife. She won't make it easy . JMO

Kate will land on feet because she will do anything to stay in the limelight,IMO. We've heard of some alleged behavior issues with the kids and when they become teens,lookout. Kate may get her wish,but for the wrong reasons.

Love-able products coming soon. Everything Kate and her children.

If you look at the pictures of Kate when the sextuplets were babies ,you see a mom who spent time on her kids. When you look at Kate now you see a mom who spends a lot of time and money on herself. It takes a lot of time to keep up that look.
When Kate started turning into a Diva instead of a mom she started losing the fans. Now that she's lost the show because she lost the fans,she risks losing the Diva. Funny how that works.:crazy:

You sure are a big Kate fan aren't you? I feel like it's Kate making the posts! LOL

There is nothing unusual about asking for links when a post is full of facts.

I just like to have accurate info.

There is so much carp on the net about so many people, I surely don't just take info for fact without knowing the source.

I've always liked Jon more than Kate .

He was 23 yrs old when the twins were born .Kate was 25. The sextuplets were born when he was just barely 27. Kate was 29.
IVF is inexpensive. He was just out of college when they started ,just beginning a career. Kate was also young ,but she was driven to have more children .Yes ,Jon went along with it,but they both agree ,he wanted to stop with the twins.
I don't know how long they tried before Kate got pregnant ,but Jon was only 26 at the oldest when they began for the second pregnancy.
He's so laid back and she's so compulsive and obsessive and organized,he could never please her.
I hope Jon is there for his children,but I expect Kate as an ex-wife is far worse than Kate the wife. She won't make it easy . JMO

Kate will land on feet because she will do anything to stay in the limelight,IMO. We've heard of some alleged behavior issues with the kids and when they become teens,lookout. Kate may get her wish,but for the wrong reasons.

Kate did not have IVF.

The link is upthread.

I haven't watched the show in a couple of years but I wonder if the decrease in viewers has to do with the sextuplets getting older (they will be 8 in May) and not as adorable as they use to be? And I also think a lot of people tuned in to watch Jon and Kate argue and once Jon left, that was no more. Remember how Alexis would talk about her alligator?

Please, please, can't this be good-bye? :maddening:

<respectfully snipped>

ETA: I'm sure the kids will get revenge someday by writing their own bestseller: Kate Dearest.

This is just too good! It's amazing how many "spurred" children have made $$$ from best-sellers about their parents. I read many of them: Christina Crawford, Bette Davis' daughter, Carrie Fisher, etc.; made a whole winter of it.

I feel reality TV & TV in general has pulled our families/communities apart. In just a few years, we went from eating dinner as a family at the dinner table to sitting in front of the TV eating on trays. We spent every night of the week at some scholastic-based sporting event instead of tuning into "Survivor".

I don't have a TV. I got rid of TV/cable in July & am saving at least $200/month -- I find everything I need on the Net.

Since this thread is about Kate and HER 8, I do hope that she can support her children in the custom she wants them to be raised. Hopefully, Jon can also have a say. Otherwise, their little lives will be horrible. I have seen her be more of a child than they are.

If you have not seen this, please watch Kate & HER kids (plus HER posse) while traveling with Sarah Palin's family in Alaska. Below is a snip-it, not the entire episode, but I bet it's out there somewhere. I am embarrassed for Kate.

(http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/sarah-palins-alaska-a-gosselin-palin-camping-trip.html)

That's right. My mistake.

Fertility treatment is expensive.
IUI drugs are not nearly as expensive as IVF, but they aren't cheap either... IIRC they can still cost a couple of thousand dollars!

I haven't watched the show in a couple of years but I wonder if the decrease in viewers has to do with the sextuplets getting older (they will be 8 in May) and not as adorable as they use to be? And I also think a lot of people tuned in to watch Jon and Kate argue and once Jon left, that was no more. Remember how Alexis would talk about her alligator?

Yes!
All-der-gator.
She still loves them.

I still think they are precious.

Remember:
Hannah pooped. In Hannah's unnerwears.

Oh! And...
I have a wee-nah. Daddys have wee-nahs.

I think you are right about many viewers tuning in for the fights.
I liked the show much better after Jon left.

I just love kids. And those 8 babies made me laugh out loud every show.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back