‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad to see that Kate is off the air. She was basically pimping her kids to support her lifestyle. That 700 dollars for groceries was just for a week but that is the tip of the iceberg of her spending. Here is a summary of some of what she spends:

Kate's "staff" which costs $500,000 (HALF A MILLION !!!): For two housekeepers, two nannies, an assistant, and bodyguard Steve Neild.

The mom-of-eight’s hair: $2000 for a cut, color and Brazilian keratin treatment at Ted Gibson’s NYC salon.” Don't forget the $7000 hair extensions she had either

Kate’s sprawling $1.3 million estate: “Kate’s 6,000 square foot five-bedroom mansion in Wernersville, Pa., sits on 24 secluded acres.”

Kate spends $500,000 a year on private school: “Her kid's private school is about $5000 a month for each child

Oh there's lots more she spends money on which is ridiculous when she gets so much for free from organic farms, vacations, etc.

I have never liked her since i first saw her long ago harping and biotching Jon out on a weekly basis. I felt bad for him. Maybe he didn't act right when they first split up but he had been tormented by her for years. She has zero respect for anyone and is basically a rude, demanding, controlling, self-centered person who has finally made everyone sick of her and I doubt she will ever have a show again. Her kids will have a field day writing "mommy dearest" books about her one day.

Shouldn't that be 50K a year? 5K a year times 8 plus supplies and clothing. Even I don't believe she spends 1/2 mil on schooling :)

There's no way I believe she spends 5K a MONTH. That's ridic!!!

Mel

I questioned the expense of the school too. I don't see how it could be half a mil a year. 50,000 is much more likely but 500,000 was what was reported. Maybe that includes summer care , transportation, uniforms, lunches, or other educational expenses. I had heard one or two of the kids had been removed from the school for behavior issues or something like that so maybe they have a private tutor.
But still.... she is wayyyy overspending and is unlikely to garner any sympathy from the rest of Americans who are working and struggling to survive.

Yeah, 5k a month would be about 50k in yearly tuition. I'm from NJ and our richest private schools go up to 30-40k....

I used to like the show. She's obviously "not well upstairs". As someone said... pimping her kids for her own self.... that about sums it up. Shame on Kate. Boob job, tummy tuck; very self indulgent. No wonder she needs two nannies.

As SwampMama indicated:
Kate has a full staff which costs $500,000: “Kate employs two housekeepers, two nannies, an assistant, and bodyguard Steve Neild.

The mom-of-eight’s $2,000 hair: “That’s what Kate paid last year for a cut, color and Brazilian keratin treatment at Ted Gibson’s NYC salon.”

Kate’s sprawling $1.3 million estate: “Kate’s 6,000 square foot five-bedroom mansion in Wernersville, Pa., sits on 24 secluded acres.”

Kate spends $500,000 on her children’s private school: “Her kids are in private school. At 5 grand a month for each child that adds up.”

Kate’s shopping sprees that cost ???: “Kate’s fashion tab is hard to know. TLC picked up much of it — but she loves to shop!”

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/09/07/kate-gosselin-people-magazine-new-job-kate-plus-8/

From the link . . . so, 8 kids with tuition of $30k per year ($2.5K per month) would be approx $240K (half of the half million but still so much). BUT if it's actually $5K per month, maybe she should shop for a more affordable school. And with all that land can't they have a garden? Lots of hands to plant, water, weed & harvest - that can cut her food bill during growing season.

As SwampMama indicated:
Kate has a full staff which costs $500,000: “Kate employs two housekeepers, two nannies, an assistant, and bodyguard Steve Neild.

The mom-of-eight’s $2,000 hair: “That’s what Kate paid last year for a cut, color and Brazilian keratin treatment at Ted Gibson’s NYC salon.”

Kate spends $500,000 on her children’s private school: “Her kids are in private school. At 5 grand a month for each child that adds up.”

Kate’s shopping sprees that cost ???: “Kate’s fashion tab is hard to know. TLC picked up much of it — but she loves to shop!”

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/09/07/kate-gosselin-people-magazine-new-job-kate-plus-8/

From the link . . . so, 8 kids with tuition of $30k per year ($2.5K per month) would be approx $240K (half of the half million but still so much). BUT if it's actually $5K per month, maybe she should shop for a more affordable school. And with all that land can't they have a garden? Lots of hands to plant, water, weed & harvest - that can cut her food bill during growing season.
So maybe Kate needs to let go of the staff and raise her kids herself, put the kids in public school- they will survive, and cut back on the pricey hairdo's and spending... Just saying, for a woman without income...

So maybe Kate needs to let go of the staff and raise her kids herself, put the kids in public school- they will survive, and cut back on the pricey hairdo's and spending... Just saying, for a woman without income...

I'm sure all those numbers are from when she had an income.

We don't know what she has cut back on.
And we shouldn't. Her money is her business.

Lots of folks have lots of kids and aren't on TV. Too bad if Kate can't fathom what life will be like if SHE and her children cannot continue to live the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed. Boo hoo.

I would be happy to never see her on TV again in my lifetime. The kids will be fine living "normal" lives, like most kids do.

Lots of folks have lots of kids and aren't on TV. Too bad if Kate can't fathom what life will be like if SHE and her children cannot continue to live the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed. Boo hoo.

I would be happy to never see her on TV again in my lifetime. The kids will be fine living "normal" lives, like most kids do.

They will be if Mom presents the changes in a healthy, reassuring way.

I can just imagine how she would present any changes and somehow I think Jon and the Execs at TLC will be pegged as bad people and blamed for any necessary changes in lifestyle.

Too bad we can't squeeze Kate through the Wayback Machine and archive her former self back to the present :innocent:

Kate Gosselin To Host A Cruise For The The Royal Caribbean

"So, what is all this talk about the cruise? Well, Kate Gosselin is hosting a Caribbean Cruise this August. The journey starts on August 12, with departure from Fort Lauderdale in Florida. The cruise aboard the Allure of the Seas will take you to ports in Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico, with 179 square feet cabin rooms starting at $1,900. Allure of the Seas is the newest ship in Royal Caribbean’s class."

"Where does Gosselin step in? If you want to meet the American television actress you can go to a private welcome cocktail party, at a barbecue brunch or charity dinner. She will even distribute a commemorative personalized gift to her fans and participate in a Q&A session as well as shore excursions with fans."

http://www.dailygossip.org/kate-gosselin-to-host-a-cruise-for-the-the-royal-caribbean-2230

Ack, bad timing...really bad timing.

As for the rest of the promo, who would really WANT to...do any of that?

"Television actress"...uh-huh.

She needs to stay home and raise her kids, not her keep.

I know a lot of people who leave their kids behind to go on a cruise.

"So, what is all this talk about the cruise? Well, Kate Gosselin is hosting a Caribbean Cruise this August. The journey starts on August 12, with departure from Fort Lauderdale in Florida. The cruise aboard the Allure of the Seas will take you to ports in Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico, with 179 square feet cabin rooms starting at $1,900. Allure of the Seas is the newest ship in Royal Caribbean’s class."

"Where does Gosselin step in? If you want to meet the American television actress you can go to a private welcome cocktail party, at a barbecue brunch or charity dinner. She will even distribute a commemorative personalized gift to her fans and participate in a Q&A session as well as shore excursions with fans."http://www.dailygossip.org/kate-gosselin-to-host-a-cruise-for-the-the-royal-caribbean-2230

BBM

Does she still have fans? If so, why? I would pay not to see her. Seriously, would you want to hang with charming Kate on your vacation?

Commemorative personalized gift to fans? A collector's item to have no doubt.:crazy:

“This is not goodbye."

You're right, Kate. It's "good riddance."

Oh how she will forever be etched into my brain for the pizza incident. Thing is, I only saw this cause she made Anderson Coopers Ridiculist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdV7lZPlXM&sns=em"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdV7lZPlXM&sns=em[/ame]

"Where does Gosselin step in? If you want to meet the American television actress you can go to a private welcome cocktail party, at a barbecue brunch or charity dinner. She will even distribute a commemorative personalized gift to her fans and participate in a Q&A session as well as shore excursions with fans."

http://www.dailygossip.org/kate-gosselin-to-host-a-cruise-for-the-the-royal-caribbean-2230

Oh how she will forever be etched into my brain for the pizza incident. Thing is, I only saw this cause she made Anderson Coopers Ridiculist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdV7lZPlXM&sns=em

Ha-ha sherbetjello. When I read BIS's link my mind immediately went to the RV trip. What a disaster that was!!

I really don't think Kate should host anything, let alone on a ship at sea with no easy escape routes for her "fans"
icon12.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5