‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just read recently where Reed Robertson, son of Jase and Missy Robertson of Duck Dynasty, had thoughts of suicide. He has been featured on the show in different episodes since Duck Dynasty started. He had difficulty coping with all the new found fame and the subsequent issues fame seems to bring.After he told his parents, who were shocked, he began counseling.

IMO appearing on a reality show as young teens can present all kinds of issues. IMO, I am not sure KG, who seemingly is addicted to fame, would want to recognize the signs of depression or suicidal ideations in any one of her children. As children grow up, they bring their own set of challenges and complicating their lives with a reality show might just be what they don't need. JMV

I just read recently where Reed Robertson, son of Jase and Missy Robertson of Duck Dynasty, had thoughts of suicide. He has been featured on the show in different episodes since Duck Dynasty started. He had difficulty coping with all the new found fame and the subsequent issues fame seems to bring.After he told his parents, who were shocked, he began counseling.

IMO appearing on a reality show as young teens can present all kinds of issues. IMO, I am not sure KG, who seemingly is addicted to fame, would want to recognize the signs of depression or suicidal ideations in any one of her children. As children grow up, they bring their own set of challenges and complicating their lives with a reality show might just be what they don't need. JMV

Kate is clearly to narcissistic to see or care how anyone feels other than herself. I am sure that in her mind that her children are not really entitled to have an opinion on what they want or what they feel. It is all about her and how she feels that things should be done.

It is her way or no way and anyone who interferes with her or dares to offer an opposing view will have hell to pay. She will make them pay and suffer for daring to cross her. She is a control freak, endlessly critical of anything that is not done according to her exacting standards and she does not care who she has to trample to get what she wants. What a nightmare of a mother.

The girls knew that they would have to go home with this momster and rightfully knew that no matter what they said, it would be used against them. They wisely knew that they had the right to be silent and used it because anything they said could and would be used against them in their home.

I read quotes attributed to the twins in the issue of People Magazine. Their diction and phraseology sounds more like Kate than kids 13 years old. To talk about their father's string of girlfriends as a new one every second of everyday does not sound like a kid.

Perhaps Kate should just have her own reality show with just her on it. I would make my husband watch it, to prove just how lucky he is! :D

I read quotes attributed to the twins in the issue of People Magazine. Their diction and phraseology sounds more like Kate than kids 13 years old. To talk about their father's string of girlfriends as a new one every second of everyday does not sound like a kid.

Perhaps Kate should just have her own reality show with just her on it. I would make my husband watch it, to prove just how lucky he is! :D

I have not read the People article, but if that was said, I agree that it didn't come from a 13yr old.

BBM - :laughcry: You're bad! :giggle:

"Backstage after the disastrous non-chat, Kate let the girls have it, says our source."

“She went type-A crazy,” says our insider. “She was upset that they had a chance to speak for themselves and defend her and they blew it. She told them, ‘You embarrassed mommy,’ and some people heard. She was not happy.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...te-twins-mute-article-1.1582446#ixzz2qfKrB7mh

"Backstage after the disastrous non-chat, Kate let the girls have it, says our source."

“She went type-A crazy,” says our insider. “She was upset that they had a chance to speak for themselves and defend her and they blew it. She told them, ‘You embarrassed mommy,’ and some people heard. She was not happy.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...te-twins-mute-article-1.1582446#ixzz2qfKrB7mh

I believe it. Those poor kids. I would imagine the whole day pretty much sucked for them. :sigh:

That was so uncomfortable to watch. I cannot imagine the wrath they had to endure from Kate once she had them alone and out of hearing - no more understanding "mommy" I'll bet. I had the same thought as oh gal- did they do this deliberately to annoy "mommy"?

I feel for her children, all of them. Life with a mother such as Kate cannot be easy. Kate's just not going to give up trying to stay in the spotlight is she? Meanwhile she's missing out on the precious moments of watching her eight healthy children grow up. But then...it's all about Kate isn't it? Sad.

I got the impression that it was more that they didn't want to speak her lies on national TV, rather than stage fright.

P.S. Kate- your roots are showing!

Wow, that scathing look she gave Mady at the beginning of the video ... so Joan-esque!

STILL trying to drum up interest in another reality show? I hesitate to say this (subjecting patients to her lovely personality), but Kate needs to put that nursing degree back to work. Maybe she could get a job at a Med-Stop, or some place like that, where her patient interaction is minimal and very brief.

Wonder if Kate is jealous of the new attention Octomom is getting? Seems to be an ongoing competition between the two of them.

Wow, that scathing look she gave Mady at the beginning of the video ... so Joan-esque!

STILL trying to drum up interest in another reality show? I hesitate to say this (subjecting patients to her lovely personality), but Kate needs to put that nursing degree back to work. Maybe she could get a job at a Med-Stop, or some place like that, where her patient interaction is minimal and very brief.

She really did give her a scathing look or two or three......! Kate was desperately trying to salvage the interview and I think she felt that any chance of a new family reality show was fading quickly the worse the interview went. just my opinion.

I really do not like this woman obviously......I keep thinking the same thing over and over again - she's acting sooo desperate.

And what's up with the "mommy" reference? Kate insists "The girls keep saying 'that's not the way it is mommy'. It sounds like she's trying to make the two older girls sound like little kids, not 13-year olds who adore their mommy! I know I'm being too critical but this whole interview was a dog and pony show that quickly went south.

I haven't watched their reality show but the interview clip seemed like mommy told the girls before the show what they were supposed to say and the girls thought mommy's lines were totally inane and untrue and deliberately missed their cues. See if you'll drag us to another stupid talk show again.

She really did give her a scathing look or two or three......! Kate was desperately trying to salvage the interview and I think she felt that any chance of a new family reality show was fading quickly the worse the interview went. just my opinion.

I really do not like this woman obviously......I keep thinking the same thing over and over again - she's acting sooo desperate.

And what's up with the "mommy" reference? Kate insists "The girls keep saying 'that's not the way it is mommy'. It sounds like she's trying to make the two older girls sound like little kids, not 13-year olds who adore their mommy! I know I'm being too critical but this whole interview was a dog and pony show that quickly went south.
Yep, it's rare for my 12- soon to be 13-year old to call me "mommy". Usually it's "mom", and that's fine. It's age appropriate.

watched the whole interview and it gave me the creeps:scared:

omg what a nightmare living with her daily must be........those poor children:facepalm:

eta.........all i can think of when i see her is faye dunaway screaming NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <shudder>

Thanks everyone for the video and the other links. I had heard about this but had not seen it.

I started watching them when the program first came on. I thought what cute twins and babies. Then everything came out about what was going on.

That interview was painful to watch.

You are all correct. I bet Katie had a fit.

She paraded the girls through The View this morning. They talked more

but there were still uncomfortable pauses. Hard to understand her motives.

Certainly she is not looking for the best circumstance for her children. Sad

and anger provoking.

She paraded the girls through The View this morning. They talked more

but there were still uncomfortable pauses. Hard to understand her motives.

Certainly she is not looking for the best circumstance for her children. Sad

and anger provoking.

Shes trying for another reality show. Cook book didn't generate interest from foodnetwork so bring on the kids. Must irk her that TLC will bring back other shows for update type things but not her. No one likes her. Hopefully shell stay away:please:

Thanks everyone for the video and the other links. I had heard about this but had not seen it.

I started watching them when the program first came on. I thought what cute twins and babies. Then everything came out about what was going on.

That interview was painful to watch.

You are all correct. I bet Katie had a fit.

Extremely painful to watch. Makes you wonder in retrospect if that show wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to that family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan
Back