04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like sur-rebuttal is on if the DT has their way. Hope JSS denies the motion.

4/22/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/22/2013
4/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS
4/21/2013 RJI - Request for Jury Instructions - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S REQUESTED JURY INSTRUCTIONS

What are the odds of it getting denied? Anyone know how common this is?

OK........I believe this was in the trial and I DON'T want to get TIMED OUT!!!!!! Gave up on the previous thread because I was sooooo behind!!!!
The "backside" pic of JA was in court.......right?
JM went over and over the tootsie rolls and pop rocks, ad nauseum......the day of TA and JA's friend's baptism (Why won't my brain work this morning?!?!?!?!)
It was brought to my attention that a tootsie roll can be seen in the aforementioned pic.....I will not elaborate.
Why was JM so intense on "Pop Rocks and Tootsie Rolls" on that specific date? I am only specifying the "dots", I will let other sleuthers connect them.....
I hope I have not overstepped and am bracing myself for 12,000 volts..........:please:.......I have removed all metal objects away from my person and have my teeth guard in............:please:..........

She planned for that question...she said the evil ninja looked at her Auto Registration which she had in her purse :banghead:

Lol....very thorough ninjas...

Looks like sur-rebuttal is on if the DT has their way. Hope JSS denies the motion.

In plain simple words, what does all this mean???? Thanks

Bringing this over from the last thread because the doors closed and I didn't see an answer. I can't remember how to bring a quote over from another thread so I have to do it a little differently. :)

--------------
Originally Posted by SunDawnn
I'm quite sure I read--- the autopsy indicated he hadn't ejaculated prior to his death. But I've read so much, I'm not certain if that was someone's opinion or if it was indeed noted by the coroner.

Personally I don't believe for a minute he got off with Jodi that day.
Not. At. All.

The entire bed scene looked staged. Who keeps a bottle of KY on the bed when there were two night stands right there?
Nope.
This chick contrived this entire killing. From the moment she stole the gun until she straddled Ryan. It was ALL pre-planned and premeditated.

----------------------

BBM

I'm trying to catch so I apologize if this has already been addressed - but is this true? I don't recall hearing this before. TIA.

Autopsy report

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

Bringing this over from the last thread because the doors closed and I didn't see an answer. I can't remember how to bring a quote over from another thread so I have to do it a little differently. :)

--------------
Originally Posted by SunDawnn
I'm quite sure I read--- the autopsy indicated he hadn't ejaculated prior to his death. But I've read so much, I'm not certain if that was someone's opinion or if it was indeed noted by the coroner.

Personally I don't believe for a minute he got off with Jodi that day.
Not. At. All.

The entire bed scene looked staged. Who keeps a bottle of KY on the bed when there were two night stands right there?
Nope.
This chick contrived this entire killing. From the moment she stole the gun until she straddled Ryan. It was ALL pre-planned and premeditated.

----------------------

BBM

I'm trying to catch so I apologize if this has already been addressed - but is this true? I don't recall hearing this before. TIA.

BBM -
I'm guessing no one has had spontaneous sex that lube has been involved in??

Sorry, but mine NEVER makes it to the nightstand, unless I am putting it up for the night. :blushing: sorry for the TMI

Maybe yall are just WAY more organized than I am....................

ETA - I don't remember anything about the autopsy report about that.... off to check.

ETA2 - page 5 of 8 General External Examination....

I am dying to know who the DT wants to bring in for the surrebuttal testimony. AAccckkkk.

:floorlaugh:

Can someone translate this to moron please?

I asked an attorney friend about 5 minutes ago....he said he would bet on it NOT being denied as this is a DP case.:banghead::banghead:

I don't think it gets denied often during a Death Penalty trial. I am sure it will be approved by the judge. JMO

Good question HO .. I think it has to be new evidence? I think the amount of latitude we have seen in the past (DP consideration and appeal) will prevail and sur-rebuttal is all but a forgone conclusion. JMO

It means that AFTER Juan finishes his rebuttal case, the DT will get a chance to respond and put up another witness to testify in response to Juan's rebuttal.

LOL! I put this on the legal thread as well. JW and KN have requested they be allowed to present a witness to refute testimony by Dr. D. That's all I know, but hopefully our WS lawyers can provide more info about under what conditions the judge would allow it.

jodi_stry_4.jpg

JODI ARIAS BIGGEST LIES REVEALED!
:drumroll:
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER online staff

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/jodi-arias-biggest-lies-revealed

"Surrebuttal".......we will be here til the 4th of July :banghead: Please deny the Motion JSS!?!?!?!?!

I have been gone all day and come home to find the defense has asked for surrebuttal and a new witness? I just knew they couldn't go all weekend without asking for something to hold up this trial. The jurors have to be so sick of this. And whether it is DP or not, the judge needs to reign in this defense team. My guess is she will grant the motion and we will see this go on all summer, until every last juror is gone. I guess defense lawyers all over the country are loving this. It is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV