04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
me personally?
I have a feeling she could be doing a better job but haven't the legal knowledge to back that up.
Also, I have a deep & abiding hatred of our legal system.
I don't have warm, fuzzy feelings for lawyers (Even tho I know most must be good people on the inside).

Huh. We have lots of lawyers here.

She hasn't been rockin' that barrette of late. I wondered about that fashion choice, but I knew it wasn't for me to question that sort of thing. What is the position of sleuthers on the barrette?

I wear a barrette occasionally since I'm growing out my bangs. I also had to start wearing prescription glasses recently. One day I realized that I was sporting the Jodi-look :facepalm: My only saving grace is that she is no longer a blonde. Oh, and I'm not a sociopath :floorlaugh:

You know what's really sad? The doctors put you on a low sodium diet and all of a sudden you'd kill for a piece of bologna. With or without the added ingredient.

Fried bologna on white bread with mayo...mmmmmm :)

I would like to know how that conversation came up. Didn't she call him to confirm that Travis had died? Did she then ask who was going to Cancun with him? And then did she then ask if Travis was dating Mimi? That is just odd.

I still feel like she said something on the stand or one of her experts slipped and said that Jodi knew prior to June 4th that Mimi was going.

hip2bl7;9290382I'm de-lurking because this cracks me up. Rain Forest Cafe has ~nothing~ to do with being "environmentally forward" LOL! It's just a chain restaurant with a rain forest theme said:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wear a barrette occasionally since I'm growing out my bangs. I also had to start wearing prescription glasses recently. One day I realized that I was sporting the Jodi-look :facepalm: My only saving grace is that she is no longer a blonde. Oh, and I'm not a sociopath :floorlaugh:

:Welcome1: Oh, you simply must come out and play with us more often.

You know what else, you have to wonder about people who didn't see that case in the media .. as in DIDN'T SEE THAT CASE IN THE MEDIA .. there were lifeforms in other galaxies that saw that case in the media, amoebas were seen discussing it openly at the bottom of the Barrier Reef ..

Personal preference: Jurors who can read and operate a TV.

I barely followed that case at all (because I thought it was a foregone conclusion). Come to think of it, people have frequently suggested I'm from another planet.

In fairness, I expanded on Lil' Buddy's position inappropriately. The praise for her performance is my own -- the OP was pointing out that both sides are equally unhappy with her performance, hence she must be doing something right.

I shall go upstream and re-read what was posted...I usually agree with LB...I might have mis-characterized a post or two...my bad.

(But I still love Red Green!)

Please folks. Do not despair. Do yourselves a favor and recapture your favorite song!

4206842085_99d8413152_b-965x543.jpg

I could not locate Barbra Streisand's version of this song online, so I settled for Jackie Evancho singing it. Far superior songstress than Ms. Arias. That's for sure. After listening to that larger than life voice coming from that tiny little girl, the Jailhouse American Idol Version, POOF gone from my memory bank. :winner:

Huh. We have lots of lawyers here.

Yes. The ones I have interacted with here has caused me to have a much more positive view of lawyers.

My personal experiences with lawyers have been very, very negative.

I'm with you, Lil' Buddy. I think she's doing a great job with a lousy situation.

I hear what you're saying Sleuth, but do you think the DT would have gotten away with as much latitude as they have if they were in JBP's courtroom? Other judges can run their courtroom for these high profile trials in a much more efficient manner, so why is her courtroom any different? There comes a time when the excuse that it's a DP trial just doesn't fly anymore.

I KNOW JBP rushed jury selection too fast, but even so, the actual CA trial was six weeks from opening statements to closing arguments. There HAS to be some control over what the DT is allowed to pull. It has gone beyond ridiculous IMO.

Just thought you guys would be interested to know that the JA supporters also hate the judge and thinks she biased towards the prosecution.

I believe this means she doin' her job right.

Okay...I see the posts in context now...

And I agree.

I could not locate Barbra Streisand's version of this song online, so I settled for Jackie Evancho singing it. Far superior songstress than Ms. Arias. That's for sure. After listening to that larger than life voice coming from that tiny little girl, the Jailhouse American Idol Version, POOF gone from my memory bank. :winner:

Huzzah!

:therethere:

Now. Let's talk about that siggy of yours ... UNINTENTIONAL!!

:slapfight: :slapfight: :pillowfight2: :bigfight: :bigfight:

*runs like the wind* lol

Oh NO YOU DI' IN'T!!!!!

I think I've been here for the past 2 days straight. As in. All day. Mebbe I need a break?

DeEdifying my dear siggy! JM is gonna say it, I just know it!! I will come back and be all "Neener, Neener!!!"

LOL

Ouch...my margins....

But what's missing here is how is Jodi going to go from being unable to hurt Travis while he's choking her to shooting and stabbing him up 27 times and slitting his throat over a "body slam?"

If it was so hard for Jodi to hurt Travis, seems she flew all the way to the other side of the spectrum even after a month of not seeing him and not a word to anyone--even travis--that warned or foreshadowed what would happen to Travis the next time he touched her.

Just so illogical.

Good point.

Further, Jodi claimed that on the day of his murder it was the worst she had ever seen of Travis's anger. In Jodi's world, anger expressed through a body slam is "worse" than strangling someone into unconsciousness. The former is something that can happen in a wrestling match, while the latter is attempted murder.

Unless this new DT witness lives in a cave on Mars, the odds of him not seeing any media coverage of this case are slim to none, and slim left town months ago. So my question why would he be let on the stand to testify at this late stage?

And I want to know exactly what his ties/associations to ALV are, and when was the last time he had contact with her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver