04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is that gal reading Jodi's journal on NG?

I want her to stop. Immediately. It's annoying.

Btw, how did Jodi afford to send 20 irises to Travis' grandmother? She was a brokey broke.

Don't tell me she used the money she took from Travis. I will vomit.

Same way she suddenly had money to buy a plane ticket for the memorial.

Excuse the interruption ... But I just have to tell you how much I would LOVE to see a smackdown between you and Jodi's bangs... tumescent vs. oily... with a barrett bonus round ... just sayin'.

She hasn't been rockin' that barrette of late. I wondered about that fashion choice, but I knew it wasn't for me to question that sort of thing. What is the position of sleuthers on the barrette?

Jodi needs to frickin' stop playing her sick games, it is really infuriating .. this kind of thing is deliberately provocative .. she's trying to provoke a drama because she thrives when there's drama going on .. she would absolutely LOVE to set the family off, I'm sure she thinks TA's sisters are most likely to lose it, and she thinks by doing things like this that she can set them off. She wont. I am sick to death of her artwork being used as a vehicle to hurt people, all those hands holding bibles, and drawings of people that look like people who were closer and more respected by Travis than she ever was!

There's a drawing that looks like Shannon Crabtree Peterson too...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...351352.-2207520000.1366677024.&type=3&theater

I think this one is a self portrait..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...351352.-2207520000.1366677024.&type=3&theater

Wrong end of the horse ...

I just read that scathing post by SusieD. And although I do respect your opinion, I respectfully disagree.
It is my belief, because of the 4th of July holiday those jurors wanted to GO HOME. Many of them were told by HHJP they would be home way before then. They knew if they found her guilty, it would mean another month or so with everything that goes along with finding someone guilty. Hearing victim statements, deciding her fate, etc. I truly believe that's why the jurors copped out. If they aren't careful, this jury may do the same.
MOO

You know what else, you have to wonder about people who didn't see that case in the media .. as in DIDN'T SEE THAT CASE IN THE MEDIA .. there were lifeforms in other galaxies that saw that case in the media, amoebas were seen discussing it openly at the bottom of the Barrier Reef ..

Personal preference: Jurors who can read and operate a TV.

She hasn't been rockin' that barrette of late. I wondered about that fashion choice, but I knew it wasn't for me to question that sort of thing. What is the position of sleuthers on the barrette?

Well, my bf wants to send her a new pack of barrettes...lol he is sick of seeing the same barrette in the same spot :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Edited to add... I dont do barrettes !

I'm with you, Lil' Buddy. I think she's doing a great job with a lousy situation.

Thanks Sleuth5!

I 've adopted the RedGreen phrase on the HHJSS lynch mob....
SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCTTAPE IS SILVER
:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

While being strangled into unconsciousness, saint Jodi of Arias didn't even bother to fight back for fear of hurting Travis. That's what ALV said.

Apparently, Jodi has a "Christ-like" ability to control her air-gasping reflexes too.

But what's missing here is how is Jodi going to go from being unable to hurt Travis while he's choking her to shooting and stabbing him up 27 times and slitting his throat over a "body slam?"

If it was so hard for Jodi to hurt Travis, seems she flew all the way to the other side of the spectrum even after a month of not seeing him and not a word to anyone--even travis--that warned or foreshadowed what would happen to Travis the next time he touched her.

Just so illogical.

Please, please, tell me the jury remembers how she OVERKILLED Travis??!!!

In Arizona, if someone intentionally or knowingly kills a person without premeditation, the defendant could be charged with the crime of second-degree murder. However, if the jury believes the victim attacked the defendant, and if it was enough to incite the defendant's actions, then the intentional killing would fall under the lesser crime of manslaughter.
Don't you have to respond with "just enough" force to stop the "attack'? She MURDERED him! No one defends with a throat slashing and stab wound TO THE BACK!!!

Re: The DT's latest shenigans:

h96B45A1F

He da man :)

Juan would think not, but apparently some people never learn.

Unbelievable. The defense is only digging the hole even deeper, in my opinion.

But then again, on the last part of JVM's program tonight, someone said the prosecution may have spared JA from death row by their own witness (Dr. DeMarte) suggesting she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

:doh:

Just noticed JA's crooked ring finger in bridesmaid photo (circa 2004) being shown on Nancy Grace. It's the photo where JA is standing in a doorway, holding flowers. Ring finger is clearly bent.

Lol! Go easy on the poor boy...there are limits to human patience!

Last week I had the TV on some HLN show and the TH said something like, "Who is the real victim? Is it Jodi or Travis?!," and my boyfriend, walking through the room, said, "I'm the real victim! I want my girlfriend back!"

My son is a bum. I hope you all won't blame for the poor job of raising him.

You know what else, you have to wonder about people who didn't see that case in the media .. as in DIDN'T SEE THAT CASE IN THE MEDIA .. there were lifeforms in other galaxies that saw that case in the media, amoebas were seen discussing it openly at the bottom of the Barrier Reef ..

Personal preference: Jurors who can read and operate a TV.

:floorlaugh:

She finally let children stop dressing her.

OK the person who "narrates" on HLN/Nancy Grace should be fired. She'sjust so horribly awful. I'm LMAO listening to the diary entries right now. JMO

Don't for this. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

RE: Geffner

During almost a full day of testimony, the witness was able to fully express his criticisms of the purported defects in the evaluations performed by the other psychiatrists and psychologists in this case, and his opinions of the relative fitness of the parties for parental responsibilities, even though he never met Father.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.asp...2801.xml&docbase=CsLwAr3-2007-Curr&SizeDisp=7

ETA: Didn't RS submit findings against a FATHER without ever meeting him? Yes, he did! The Three Stooges is my prediction.

I am starting to think that this is very common and there are probably a lot of men not given a fair shake.

Thanks Sleuth5!

I 've adopted the RedGreen phrase on the HHJSS lynch mob....
SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCTTAPE IS SILVER
:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

In fairness, I expanded on Lil' Buddy's position inappropriately. The praise for her performance is my own -- the OP was pointing out that both sides are equally unhappy with her performance, hence she must be doing something right.

Unbelievable. The defense is only digging the hole even deeper, in my opinion.

But then again, on the last part of JVM's program tonight, someone said the prosecution may have spared JA from death row by their own witness (Dr. DeMarte) suggesting she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

:doh:

That must have been from jannie WHINNEYTRAP. I do not like her take on crimes. She was so so so wrong on the SCOTT PETERSON VERDICT!!!!

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about and I will not be mentioning it again, which I couldn't in any case, because I'm not sure what we were talking about before or why I was writing this response.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did JA ever give a good reason for renting a car for the fateful trip? And I think she said she went to her brother's house near the Redding airport to rent it. A Was her car "unreliable" or something according to her?
As broke as she seemed to stay, I can't believe the jurors would ever believe she could rationalize the expense of a rental car when she could have driven her own car or borrowed one from any number of people...
Hope the jurors see it the same way I see it: with a HUGE WTH?

JA claimed her Infinity was a gas guzzler. It also had a gps system, and she sure didn't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver