04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have remained quiet for a little bit about the new Defense Motions that came out today because I am TIRED of being REPRIMANDED on here for speaking my mind; so I decided I had better cool down a little before I posted my rant. :furious::furious::furious:

First of all, HOW DARE THEY. The Defense has some nerve to come in at this late stage of the trial and bring on yet ANOTHER DR. to try and refute or IMO agree with Dr. Demarte. I say agree because I truly believe that along with the motion to include the lesser charges of Manslaughter, Heat of Passion, I believe the defense is going to yet AGAIN change their story and now say that Arias snapped.

IMO the Judge should NOT allow them to bring yet another DR in to this circus of a trial after the Defense has already had 2 of their so called Dr.'s that failed miserably in their attempt to saddle up their story with Arias's concocted Self Defense Fable. They had their chance, they already chose their plan of defense, they should NOT be allowed to offer up a whole new theory right at the end of this already over the top trial.

Not to mention, that the Def. is SOOOO ridiculously SSSLLOOOWWW at anything they do that this Jury will be so fatigued that even if they did want to convict her for Premed Murder, they WON'T because it would mean being sequestered EVEN LONGER!!! They will be Sequestered from what I have heard during deliberations and if they find her guilty of Premed, 1st Degree, they will have to then deliberate Life or Death. This trial has been ran so poorly by this Judge, she set the precedent very early on that the Defense can get away with pretty much whatever they want and they know that. Stephens has allowed them to be late, end early to feed the convict, stop court because of boo boo headaches and other nonsense. The Def., has been allowed also to introduce testimony and evidence that should have NEVER been allowed in the first place. Now I would be money she allows this Defense to pull this stunt too and if so, I guarantee that there will be NO DP. the jurors are DONE. They are SO over this trial and to prolong this case by another MONTH so the Defense can go with their new theory is just asinine. But, again, I have NO respect for this judge or the way she has ran this trial. This trial has become a circus with no rules, the Defense has NO respect for the court and that is apparent in the way JW and Nurmi behave in court. I just feel terrible for the Alexander family for they are the ones that are going to pay for this Judges ineptitude at running a DP case. It will be at their expense and the expense of Justice for Travis that this Judge has failed them so so miserably.

Then there is the expense to the Taxpayers of Arizona, this Judge has NO respect or reverence for the citizens that are footing this exorbitant defense bill and trial costs. There has been NO OVERSIGHT and no one to stand up and demand this trial be ran efficiently and with keeping the costs down. I am just literally sick because I know what's coming and even though I had thought all along that this verdict would result in the DP and rightfully so, if this judge allows this new DR and the lesser charges, it's not going to turn out that way IMO. Well just have to see, but heck that will be halfway through Summer... and maybe not even then.

That's just my opinion....

This sums up perfectly what I came on to post!

Poor ALV, JM destroyed her credibility so completely her ego is in tatters. So what does she do? She runs to the editor of at least one of her books to restore her ego.

This isn't about JA folks. This is now about ALV IMO.

I think he told her, Alyce, I told you not to go with the DV defense, didn't I? My way will be much better. And here we are . . . .

Who is that gal reading Jodi's journal on NG?

I want her to stop. Immediately. It's annoying.

Btw, how did Jodi afford to send 20 irises to Travis' grandmother? She was a brokey broke.

Don't tell me she used the money she took from Travis. I will vomit.

At least it will keep me from tuning into that show tonight...:floorlaugh:

"Is Ja saying they "originally" met a this cafe? anyone know? or is she talking about a different meeting? I thought they met at the MGM Grande. Isn't that the one with the big lion?
BBM"

"this can’t be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now. I didn’t have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Café that you’d have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Café, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God’s eternal plan."

I'm de-lurking because this cracks me up. Rain Forest Cafe has ~nothing~ to do with being "environmentally forward" LOL! It's just a chain restaurant with a rain forest theme, complete with animated gorillas and fake rain showers. Anyone who has actually been to a Rain Forest Cafe would know this. OK, back to lurking.

Ah yes---AVL and her catchy titles. I hope the men in her group are aware of this catchy little title from a publication of her's, according to her CV:

Women Studies Encyclopedia: “The Battered Husband Syndrome and Other Myths” :floorlaugh:

I actually read that entry. It is not good for the blood pressure.

i think it was said that she became ill and could no longer continue

Dr. Carp got ill from reading all JA's :book: and sicko:camera: photos, probably knew everthing was a lie :pinocchio: and didn't want to :hearno:, so she :hills:.

Hello there! The defense has filed another motion?

Sorry juggling two threads here @ WS trying to get updates on this case and the bomber.

Yep, motion for surrebuttal and to have a jury instruction for Manslaughter due to heat of passion introduced. Prepare for annoyed posters.

Didn't he also slap her? Then she called her mother for help? In front of Travis?

Wow. How did 4 incidents of violence ever get so discombobulated?

BBM :liar::liar::liar::liar:

"Is Ja saying they "originally" met a this cafe? anyone know? or is she talking about a different meeting? I thought they met at the MGM Grande. Isn't that the one with the big lion?
BBM"

"this can’t be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now. I didn’t have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Café that you’d have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Café, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God’s eternal plan."

I'm de-lurking because this cracks me up. Rain Forest Cafe has ~nothing~ to do with being "environmentally forward" LOL! It's just a chain restaurant with a rain forest theme, complete with animated gorillas and fake rain showers. Anyone who has actually been to a Rain Forest Cafe would know this. OK, back to lurking.

Someone posted earlier that the PPL event at which they met was held at the Rain Forest Cafe at the MGM Grande.

I'm with you, Lil' Buddy. I think she's doing a great job with a lousy situation.

me personally?
I have a feeling she could be doing a better job but haven't the legal knowledge to back that up.
Also, I have a deep & abiding hatred of our legal system.
I don't have warm, fuzzy feelings for lawyers (Even tho I know most must be good people on the inside).

Heat of passion?

That's hysterical; JA exhibits the least amount of passion with her fake tears that a five year old could do better and the lame phone sex talk that couldn't even get a rise out of John Holmes.

That woman was a robot when she murdered TA and her lame attempts of eliciting any type of emotion (excitement, sadness, etc.) are ridiculously transparent.

BBM"

:Welcome1: Thanks for the cafe update. What a surprise, I tell you! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett