04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just reported that the defense has asked to present a surrebuttal case. They also asked for manslaughter by sudden quarrel or heat of passion to be included in jury instructions.

can anyone put their hands on the pic comparisons of the hands taken with the penis pic? maryann123 is looking for them... or does anyone remember who posted them?

In thread # 155 and post no. 1121.

I don't know how to bring this picture over. Maybe someone with more experience can make it happen.\

Posted by The Village Idiot

Just heard on HLN that Defense is asking for Jury Instructions to include lesser charge of MANSLAUGHTER - HEAT OF PASSION !!! Don't think so! I know the Judge will allow it though, she ALWAYS gives in to the whatever the Defense wants.

Oh my. Not another psychologist! Who cares if she has BPD or PTSD? She is a confessed murderer. She slaughtered him. And this should be denied. The state and defense could bring I one expert after another until Christmas!

Robert Geffner, Ph.D. ABPP, ABPN
Founding President
Robert Geffner, Ph.D., is: Founding President of the Family Violence and Sexual Assault Institute in San Diego, CA; Founding President of Alliant International University’s (AIU) Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT); Clinical Research Professor of Psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology, AIU, San Diego; Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in California and Texas; Editor of three internationally disseminated journals and Co-Editor of one; and former clinical director of a large private practice mental health clinic in East Texas for over 15 years. He has a Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology and one in Family Psychology. He served as an adjunct faculty member for the National Judicial College for 10 years, and was a former Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Tyler for 16 years. Dr. Geffner is the President of the Trauma Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association. He has been a researcher, trainer, practitioner, and consultant for more than 30 years.

Publications include treatment manuals (e.g., Treatment of Women Arrested for Domestic Violence, 2002; Ending Spouse/Partner Abuse, 2000), co-edited books concerning family violence and child maltreatment (e.g., Children Exposed to Violence, 2008; Identifying & Treating Youth Who Sexually Offend, 2005; Identifying & Treating Sex Offenders, 2004; Effects of Intimate Partner Violence on Children, 2003; Domestic Violence Offenders, 2002; Bullying Behavior, 2001; The Cost of Child Maltreatment, 2001; and Children Exposed to Domestic Violence, 2000), and numerous book c
hapters, journal articles and research papers concerning family violence, trauma, sexual assault, child abuse, family and child psychology, custody issues, forensic psychology, neuropsychology, and diagnostic assessment. He has also served on several national and state committees
dealing with various aspects of family psychology, family violence, child abuse, and family law. He has presented over 450 keynote addresses, plenaries, workshops, and seminars at international, national, regional, and state conferences or meetings.

http://www.fvsai.org/aboutus.htm

This is EXACTLY what I have been trying to say for some time now...That picture of the "UNIT" is most certainly NOT Travis's!!! The Fingernails are the giveaway! However, here is my question? Mr. Martinez is bring in a new computer Tech guy to the Rebuttal Case, could he tell if Arias had hacked into Travis accounts and made it "Appear" as though Travis is the one that sent that picture to her phone instead of Darryl? Or maybe Arias is not smart enough to think Martinez would actually go back and verify if that pic was sent to her phone from Travis. The phone records can confirm that easily, get Darryl's, Travis's and Arias's and compare them.

(First, I don't have a cell phone, they're against my "religion":floorlaugh:)
Ok...there has been several cases where a cell phone image was used to bring facts into a case because the cell phone pic has a GPS code imbedded in the pic. I don't know if that includes a time/date stamp. There was a Florida case where a woman faked her kidnapping, and they were able to connect various addresses to the cell phone pics her "captors" sent to her husband.......who is a cell phone techie here?

K...proposed surr witness is dr robt geffner to rebut demarte on bpd

So they don't want the jury to think she has borderline personality disorder?
They may want to rethink this in punishment phase...

Defense also asked for heat of passion/sudden quarrel instruction per hln

I can't believe (well, I actually I can...) that the DT is going to pull this BS. The jury isn't going to appreciate the DT keeping this trial, going and going and going...

Geesh! I just realized... the DT team should be named "Energizer Bunny" because they just keep going and going and going and going and going and go....

I watched In Session this morning--realized that without all the sidebars and such---they can cover the whole day (pretty much) in two hours with commercials....says something there!

I also noted that JW really isn't JM---if she were to say she was just being "passionate" for her client--I'd say NO....

Did they show the video with Jodi's head in Travis' lap while he was talking to some people at a convention? HLN showed a long video with Travis sitting on a couch, discussing an armed robbery, and how he had or would react to such a situation. Jodi, with bleached blonde hair, was lying with her head in his lap, trying to look like she was asleep much of the time.

TH's were saying that showing this tape to the jury would be an excellent way to prove that JA was lying about being Travis' "dirty little secret."

I really thought with the all the evidence the State has that this trial would be over in 2 weeks. I am impressed that the Defense has managed to drag this trial with out with no proof of self defense. I get nervous with the length of this trial, because the jury has been exposed to JA for months and I hope they are not viewing her as a human.

Just really talking to myself!!!
The more I learned about Jodi during the course of this trial, the bigger the monster she has become. Moreover, I don't think the trial has humanized her in any way that's positive. I know some of the talking heads like to pretend that it has, but there is nothing about her that is remotely sympathetic.

Defense now asking to add manslaughter heat of passion for the jury to consider...never ends

Is this true? And how could it be heat of passion when she premeditated the murder of TA?

:seeya: Hello !

Did anyone see on HLN this afternoon Mike Galanos' demonstration with three 5-gallon gas cans ?

WOW ! Those 5-gallon cans are huge ... and 3 of them in the trunk, leaving hardly no room left in the trunk ... and Mike said they were very heavy.

I know . . . some of the demonstrations on HLN may be a little "ridiculous" !

BUT NOT the Gas Can Demonstration !

Those 3 gas cans really show PRE-MEDITATION IMO !

:drumroll: Maybe Mr. Martinez can bring three 5-gallon cans into court and demonstrate :great:

:seeya:

Someone posted on the court observer thread that Chris Hughes' subpoena has been lifted and that he is tweeting. He has said that the email was taken out of context and that if the truth was known, it would destroy the defense. So why was his subpoena lifted? Why doesn't the prosecution bring him in and have him testify? This whole thing sounds hinky to me and geared toward getting Jodi a lighter sentence. I am beginning to question this whole trial.

Agreed, I don't see why it's wrong to bring them in for questioning since the defense is the one who brought it up.

Just heard on HLN that Defense is asking for Jury Instructions to include lesser charge of MANSLAUGHTER - HEAT OF PASSION !!! Don't think so! I know the Judge will allow it though, she ALWAYS gives in to the whatever the Defense wants.

ACK----I KNEW it. I posted this previously, that I believed they were abandoning their self defense case and going for manslaughter due to her emotionally snapping. I knew they were setting this up.

This has me very worried.

Thank you so much for that....I had never seen that pic before. No, that is not Travis That seems obvious to me, the fingers don't match Travis at all...this guy has long, skinny fingers. I would also agree with others that this is Darryl.

Due to this trial we can all declare ourselves as experts in Penisology and testify as expert witnesses in upcoming trials. yay...........

OK........I believe this was in the trial and I DON'T want to get TIMED OUT!!!!!! Gave up on the previous thread because I was sooooo behind!!!!
The "backside" pic of JA was in court.......right?
JM went over and over the tootsie rolls and pop rocks, ad nauseum......the day of TA and JA's friend's baptism (Why won't my brain work this morning?!?!?!?!)
It was brought to my attention that a tootsie roll can be seen in the aforementioned pic.....I will not elaborate.
Why was JM so intense on "Pop Rocks and Tootsie Rolls" on that specific date? I am only specifying the "dots", I will let other sleuthers connect them.....
I hope I have not overstepped and am bracing myself for 12,000 volts..........:please:.......I have removed all metal objects away from my person and have my teeth guard in............:please:..........

I'm not going back to look but it was tootsie roll pop that they played with not a tootsie roll. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles