04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just catching up on today's HLN programs, I'm watching JVM. I have to say, this Jonathan Lieberman, whomever he is, her latest regular commentator, I just love him. He always looks like he's in mid word about to say something while somebody else is speaking, he forms these shapes with his mouth but then never says anything, it cracks me up. but then when he does speak, I find myself agreeing with him. I don't know, I just think it's so cute that he always looks like he's got the BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD and can't WAIT to tell all his friends about it, but ... then, he doesn't say anything. Has anyone else noticed this?
I can't stomach JVM's screaming and over-the-top behavior. That said, I know the guy you're talking about from other programs. His name is Jon Lieberman. Heard him discuss the case elsewhere and he has a good bead on it. Hard to get a word in edgewise on some of the HLN shows--especially the evening programming. Just when a guest is about to say something interesting they go to a hard commercial break and certain hosts prefer the sounds of their own voices.

(((Hugs back)))

At the end of the day, I don't feel like a 'survivor'. I just feel dumb. Please, I want no sympathy at all. I just fever entry hope that people who read this can now understand how belittled people like me feel, via ALV. I also hope that my experience can help someone else. Friends that I've made after the experience don't even know that part of my life.

Survivors seem like people who were thrust into a situation beyond their control. The sad fact is, I put myself in that situation. I just have a hard time calling myself a survivor.

I will say, that I consider myself resilient. I have persevered and made my life better because I haven't used any excuses for the failures in my life. I learn, I move on and do better next time. Do better, Be better, Get better. Do, Be, Get.

:cheers: In your honor.
I Will Survive - YouTube

They did interview her, but I don't know when and I don't know if she had the diagnosis at the time. JW mentioned it several times re the interview.

Since neither ALV or RS chose to take notes, they can't accurately say if they were told this information. The DT should not be allowed this motion...JS should tell DT to have ALV re-check her head, it's probably in there right next to how to spell the word stalking.

I was bothered far more by the lack of respect/behavior of ALV's friends in the court room than the fact that they were there. I read on one of the threads that Dr. DeMarte had a friend in the court during her testimony. The difference? She didn't make a spectacle of herself or disrespect the court.

Omg yes alv's friend with the dark hair! Literally threw her head back bellowed out a loud cackle. Sure DIDNT appear that ALV was there to testify in a murder case, she wasn't there to do comedy relief.

Dr. D reminded me of something I forgot. She called detective Flores mutliple times even before she was ever charged with anything.

WOW....The only person I know who would do that is a guilty person.

Feeling guilty Jodi and thought you would weasle your way out of a charge?

ETA: corrected my post to state she called Flores.

I think we all love us some Juan Martinez. Someone said his voice sounds like Gonzo from the muppets. I like his voice. Its not as smooth and soothing as Flores's. But it is definitely not "muppet-like.

I think JM and Flores make a great team in a good cop bad cop sort of way.

You know, when the whole KC debacle was going on, I initially thought she was a fairly attractive person but then the more I saw photos or watched videos, the more I found her to be kinda bizarre looking. I couldn't pinpoint what it was though -she just looked weird. I get the same from Jodi. Oh, and that little hole in Jodi's lips when her mouth is closed drives me batty! I keep waiting for a snake tongue to flicker out of it! Has anyone else noticed that?

It reminds me of those baby dolls that come with a bottle so you can insert it in the hole in their lips and feed them :floorlaugh:

When I mentioned it to a fellow-addicted-to-the-trial friend in California she now notices it all the time too!

Giggling you reminded me of Jodie hiding behind and sleeping under. The CHRISTMAS tree. I wonder if she woke up with icicles on her hair smelling like pine.:floorlaugh:

I hope Naps peed on her!

I have a question. Would it be totally against all that is moral for the DT to come out after the trial and tell us how they really feel about their client? I am thinking it could be wrong until all appeals are exhausted.

I think it has to do more with ethics than morals

It reminds me of those baby dolls that come with a bottle so you can insert it in the hole in their lips and feed them :floorlaugh:

When I mentioned it to a fellow-addicted-to-the-trial friend in California she now notices it all the time too!

HAHA Hilarious :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Orange Person as in the oompa loompas from the wizard of oz.? Sorry, my ridiculously goofy humor gets me by in life.

:floorlaugh: It does get used as Original Post/er, though, when people are referring to where they read something, etc

Dr. D reminded me of something I forgot. She called the prosecuter mutliple times even before she was ever charged with anything.

WOW....The only person I know who would do that is a guilty person.

Feeling guilty Jodi and thought you would weasle your way out of a charge by talking with the prosecuter?
It wasn't the prosecutor, it was Detective Flores. Repeated phone calls.

IMO she tends to inflate herself. Little self-confidence? Damaged ego? Hmm

She also has on her CV that she's testified in criminal cases on behalf of men. JM quickly pointed out that lie to the jury. :floorlaugh:

I despise ALV almost as much as JA. ALV did sell out and has NO qualms about it.:furious:

I find her unattractive now, but just looking at old pictures of her she is not an ugly person in the cosmetic sense.

I agree. If I wasn't so sickened by what she did, I would probably think she's pretty. I just can't get passed it. Looking at pictures of her just makes me nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88