04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find her unattractive now, but just looking at old pictures of her she is not an ugly person in the cosmetic sense.

Elle
I agree I don't see attractive either. Cosmetic does wonders. I'm not insulting her! I just don't see what others see, but than maybe I need my eyes checked.

I vote for that too. Let her reenact everything. I want to see the look on her face when the shelves tip over. :floorlaugh:

The only concern is that she is sneaky enough to know how to distribute her weight, especially with her weight loss, and she will end up not tipping the shelves. We don't want an O.J. moment.

Elle
I agree I don't see beauty! Cosmetic does wonders. I'm not insulting her! I just don't see what others see, but than maybe I need my eyes checked.

No need for eye check, as my son would say as a young child "She is Icky Gross"

All of the above factor into my being embarrassed. It is so easy to judge, when you are looking at my life back then, outside of the bubble.

It's true. No doubt. But I think you're probably judging yourself more harshly than anyone else would. Especially here, this is the most victim friendly support that I have ever seen in my life - and this is the first time I put my info out - I'm just shocked.

I initially did it to show how ALV did so much damage, outside of the courtroom.

Just know that you are not alone, and that DV victims are all over this board in high concentrations, and that the VAST majority will show empathy.

And the fact that you didn't have a child means nothing. It means that I put my son in danger. Weird, huh?

Message me anytime, if you feel up to chit-chat.

I think if Jodi has a little story on the stand when questioned by Nurmi about her relationship with Travis it is cover for some stalking story or breaking/entering or hacking she did on him, or theft of a ring. Did anyone catch (on NG, i think) where they read her diary and she mentioned wearing his ring again? Hmm, didn't Travis have his own ring? Was she wearing the stolen engagement ring? Every story she told, I suspect as a "get out her lies and spins" first now in case Juan got the truth brought in or a witness dropped the dime on her. Geez, you have to follow all the shows on HLN too to get the stories. Ugh, can't you picture her hiding in his closet, waiting on him, probably sniffing his clothes or ransacking his bedroom for signs of another woman?

I can't stomach JVM's screaming and over-the-top behavior. That said, I know the guy you're talking about from other programs. His name is Jon Lieberman. Heard him discuss the case elsewhere and he has a good bead on it. Hard to get a word in edgewise on some of the HLN shows--especially the evening programming. Just when a guest is about to say something interesting they go to a hard commercial break and certain hosts prefer the sounds of their own voices.

He's a regular on the Howard Stern Show believe it or not.

Dr. D reminded me of something I forgot. She called the prosecuter mutliple times even before she was ever charged with anything.

WOW....The only person I know who would do that is a guilty person.

Feeling guilty Jodi and thought you would weasle your way out of a charge by talking with the prosecuter?

She called Flores.

I think if Jodi has a little story on the stand when questioned by Nurmi about her relationship with Travis it is cover for some stalking story or breaking/entering or hacking she did on him, or theft of a ring. Did anyone catch (on NG, i think) where they read her diary and she mentioned wearing his ring again? Hmm, didn't Travis have his own ring? Was she wearing the stolen engagement ring? Every story she told, I suspect as a "get out her lies and spins" first now in case Juan got the truth brought in or a witness dropped the dime on her. Geez, you have to follow all the shows on HLN too to get the stories. Ugh, can't you picture her hiding in his closet, waiting on him, probably sniffing his clothes or ransacking his bedroom for signs of another woman?

Wondered the same thing! :floorlaugh:

It's true. No doubt. But I think you're probably judging yourself more harshly than anyone else would. Especially here, this is the most victim friendly support that I have ever seen in my life - and this is the first time I put my info out - I'm just shocked.

I initially did it to show how ALV did so much damage, outside of the courtroom.

Just know that you are not alone, and that DV victims are all over this board in high concentrations, and that the VAST majority will show empathy.

And the fact that you didn't have a child means nothing. It means that I put my son in danger. Weird, huh?

Message me anytime, if you feel up to chit-chat.
Thank you so much. My case just goes to show its not always your stereotypical abusive male. Mine was an admired Fireman on the local Fire Department. fireman, lol.

They're both well grown people with LOTS of experience. Imo, they're doing what they think is right. The DT isn't taking them for a ride. They've seen this pattern 1000's of times before. They believe in it, strongly enough to put their personal and professional lives at risk to internet mobs.

I do not think that ALV ever believed that Travis was a pedophile, nor did she believe that he ever physically assaulted Jodi those four times she described.

I do think that ALV was very disgusted by the names he called her in those texts, so she took Jodi's side. But I do not think she ever believed Jodi's BS about the killing on June 4th. ALV's description of that night was pathetic. She just spouted the exact same buzzwords in a very unconvincing manner. JMO

She would still be a convicted felon even if she got manslaughter.?

Manslaughter would NOT be JUSTICE. Who the heck cares if she's a "convicted felon"? She'd probably wear that term as a badge of honor. Argh!:banghead:

I find her unattractive now, but just looking at old pictures of her she is not an ugly person in the cosmetic sense.

I remember the FIRST time I saw a picture of her, I thought she was gorgeous.

That was BEFORE I knew anything about the case.

NOW, I find her heinous. Personality really does make a difference, and she has none.

No need for eye check, as my son would say as a young child "She is Icky Gross"

My son said she is a "butterface"
(he didn't see her nude)

She's ok... but her face!!!

Wondered the same thing! :floorlaugh:

Juan is amazing to watch. If he would have been my father, growing up, I would not have been such a spoiled brat teenager. I would be too fearful to misbehave. I would be paranoid he could read my mind if I tried to lie or break rules.

Orange Person as in the oompa loompas from the wizard of oz.? Sorry, my ridiculously goofy humor gets me by in life.

Oompa Loopa is from Willy Wonka! OMG, best movie ever when I was a kid!!

I'm just catching up on today's HLN programs, I'm watching JVM. I have to say, this Jonathan Lieberman, whomever he is, her latest regular commentator, I just love him. He always looks like he's in mid word about to say something while somebody else is speaking, he forms these shapes with his mouth but then never says anything, it cracks me up. but then when he does speak, I find myself agreeing with him. I don't know, I just think it's so cute that he always looks like he's got the BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD and can't WAIT to tell all his friends about it, but ... then, he doesn't say anything. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes I've always liked Lieberman he gets so passionate about his comments regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member