04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! I know! I couldn't believe it when I heard them say that... When I first saw Jodi I thought she looked foreign, like a CHEAP "WORKER" FROM THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!!

But now I know her UGLINESS has a lot more to do with what's going on in the inside...and when someone is that evil, they are just ugly! ...ugliness oozes from their pores, there is nothing they can do to make themselves look attractive IMO!

One of her friends, not sure if it was the one on nancy grace that said, Jodie dyed her hair blonde because she was ashamed of her Hispanic heritage. She wanted to catch her someone like travis, ok it's not verbatim. I did hear something similar.

Originally Posted by gngr~snap
My son said she is a "butterface"
(he didn't see her nude)

She's ok... but her face!!!

Lol spare your son the agony!

Speaking of sons........ why oh why does my son have to share the same name with odd tweeting happy friend of jodi's who parks her butt in the courtroom every day? My Donovan is simply AMAZING.

One of her friends, not sure if it was the one on nancy grace that said, Jodie died her hair blonde because she was ashamed of her Hispanic heritage. She wanted to catch her someone like travis, ok it's not verbatim. I did hear something similar.

HUNTING DOWN and capturing a man, via a jumbo size bottle of bleach? interesting. warped but interesting.

Thanks to you and 1 other poster, I corrected my post to say she called Flores.

I dont know how I heard that wrong on Dr. D....LOL

**patting you on the back**
You didn't hear it wrong, Dr D heard it wrong :)

I can't find the black and white one of them that I love but I found this one: :heart: :heart:

527660_603400646355253_1204902265_n.jpg

I think JM and Flores make a great team in a good cop bad cop sort of way.

Dr. Geffner is the DT new surrebuttal witness, if ALLOWED by the judge.

I heard it's likely the judge will allow it to avoid appeal if convicted. I think they will appeal regardless so it doesn't matter whether it's allowed or not. The defense is just playing some dirty game here to prolong the trial.

Can you guys tell me what the whole "hiding behind the Christmas tree" is about? Every time I think I've heard the strangest thing in this trial another one comes up.

If those pics(fingers etc.) were accidently held up too high (Hummm) after DB testified is that his punishment for admitting he got a phone call from JA to borrow the gas cans???? At first he said he didn't recall then finally answered JM meekly. I feel like JA gets even from where she sits no matter what she has to do.

As in 'oops, here's a picture of your penis for the entire world to see, sorry about that ..'?

I agree .. which is why he and MM have said as little as possible, MM has gone to ground as far as I can tell. I swear Donovan is there as a veiled threat, she's Jodi's 'goon' .. if anyone plays up, Donovan can pay them a visit, that's the implied message anyway.

How's her little jail message? 'You f'ed up ...' blah blah, as in seriously? Then that guy that was visiting her going on NG to say that he and JA had been discussing 'a friend who is no longer loyal' niiiiiiiiiiiice .. I hope MM realises that he's got nothing to fear and comes out blazing with the truth and to h*ll with the consequences.

Absolutely, I remember Dr. Geffner being a very good person. That's why I'm disturbed that he would have anything to do with this DT and JA's case on their behalf.

I agree it would not be a good thing for the DT to take advantage of a good man. This DT, how do I say it.... they are truly too desperate to win. They really do need to get a grip. They need to realize that this or any case, is not just about winning. They need to realize and remember that there is more than winning. That what is right is what really matters; that's worth more than just "winning". This whole "winning" thing I think has become a pariah.

Huh? IF this Dr testifies in this trial he is going to know EXACTLY what he's walking into. The DT...taking advantage of a Good Dr?! May I suggest this Good DR visit uTube and look up Dick Samuels and that other one, ALv. Oh, wait, he just want's to HELP the Killer...shoot me in the fact please.:banghead:

**patting you on the back**
You didn't hear it wrong, Dr D heard it wrong :)

DD might get his facts right if he STOPPED interrupting everyone on his show, every other second. Geesh..

I know...I didn't mention it because I was afraid of the reaction. ;)

:floorlaugh: I wanted to post a link to the show where they all took psychological tests on air but didn't for the same reason.

Omg! I know! I couldn't believe it when I heard them say that... When I first saw Jodi I thought she looked foreign, like a CHEAP "WORKER" FROM THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!!

But now I know her UGLINESS has a lot more to do with what's going on in the inside...and when someone is that evil, they are just ugly! ...ugliness oozes from their pores, there is nothing they can do to make themselves look attractive IMO!

Right! What started my obsession with this case! The 48 hour mystery! I couldn't believe her reason for smiling on her mug shot amongst all other bazaar comments.

Can you guys tell me what the whole "hiding behind the Christmas tree" is about? Every time I think I've heard the strangest thing in this trial another one comes up.

The psychologist on the stand last week Dr DeMarte mentioned it in her testimony .. it happened at Travis'. He had a PPL gathering and his house was full with about 30 or so guests, Jodi arrived uninvited and unexpected and announced herself as his girlfriend, Travis corrected her in front of everyone and said 'no she is not' ... she was asked to leave, but was found the next morning asleep behind the christmas tree! I'm not sure if she left and snuck back in and hid behind it, or if she just hid behind it and never left the gathering.

Yeah, how freakin' embarrassing!

As in 'oops, here's a picture of your penis for the entire world to see, sorry about that ..'?

I agree .. which is why he and MM have said as little as possible, MM has gone to ground as far as I can tell. I swear Donovan is there as a veiled threat, she's Jodi's 'goon' .. if anyone plays up, Donovan can pay them a visit, that's the implied message anyway.

How's her little jail message? 'You f'ed up ...' blah blah, as in seriously? Then that guy that was visiting her going on NG to say that he and JA had been discussing 'a friend who is no longer loyal' niiiiiiiiiiiice .. I hope MM realises that he's got nothing to fear and comes out blazing with the truth and to h*ll with the consequences.

Mrs G, we are now referring to that *word* as pocket hose :D
:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I wanted to post a link to the show where they all took psychological tests on air but didn't for the same reason.

Is there really a test you can take, online, to see if u possess serial killer tendencies? My daughter told me that the other night and I am too lazy to google it. Well........ lazy and fearful. hahaha

I think if Jodi has a little story on the stand when questioned by Nurmi about her relationship with Travis it is cover for some stalking story or breaking/entering or hacking she did on him, or theft of a ring. Did anyone catch (on NG, i think) where they read her diary and she mentioned wearing his ring again? Hmm, didn't Travis have his own ring? Was she wearing the stolen engagement ring? Every story she told, I suspect as a "get out her lies and spins" first now in case Juan got the truth brought in or a witness dropped the dime on her. Geez, you have to follow all the shows on HLN too to get the stories. Ugh, can't you picture her hiding in his closet, waiting on him, probably sniffing his clothes or ransacking his bedroom for signs of another woman?

If I'm not mistaken, on NG tonight, the ring was a gift from Travis (Mormon ring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214