04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit watching JVM's show because of her annoying voice, but mainly because she continually shows pics of JA naked, and runs those awful sex tapes.. Makes me wonder if JVM gets her kicks by listening and watching it over and over, night after night..If it's the station doing it, shame on them.
Ah, so I'm not missing much! JA has been over-exposed in oh-so-many-ways. Moreover, hearing about Jodi the victim is about as vomit-inducing at it comes.

The psychologist on the stand last week Dr DeMarte mentioned it in her testimony .. it happened at Travis'. He had a PPL gathering and his house was full with about 30 or so guests, Jodi arrived uninvited and unexpected and announced herself as his girlfriend, Travis corrected her in front of everyone and said 'no she is not' ... she was asked to leave, but was found the next morning asleep behind the christmas tree! I'm not sure if she left and snuck back in and hid behind it, or if she just hid behind it and never left the gathering.

Yeah, how freakin' embarrassing!

Yeah she was everything he DIDNT want for CHRISTMAS.:floorlaugh:

As in 'oops, here's a picture of your penis for the entire world to see, sorry about that ..'?

I agree .. which is why he and MM have said as little as possible, MM has gone to ground as far as I can tell. I swear Donovan is there as a veiled threat, she's Jodi's 'goon' .. if anyone plays up, Donovan can pay them a visit, that's the implied message anyway.

How's her little jail message? 'You f'ed up ...' blah blah, as in seriously? Then that guy that was visiting her going on NG to say that he and JA had been discussing 'a friend who is no longer loyal' niiiiiiiiiiiice .. I hope MM realises that he's got nothing to fear and comes out blazing with the truth and to h*ll with the consequences.

I think the SAME thing about Donovan being there... I think she's up to no good! And I believe she encourages and feeds Jodi's narcissism... I also think she helps/helped Jodi come up with her stories/defense...

The psychologist on the stand last week Dr DeMarte mentioned it in her testimony .. it happened at Travis'. He had a PPL gathering and his house was full with about 30 or so guests, Jodi arrived uninvited and unexpected and announced herself as his girlfriend, Travis corrected her in front of everyone and said 'no she is not' ... she was asked to leave, but was found the next morning asleep behind the christmas tree! I'm not sure if she left and snuck back in and hid behind it, or if she just hid behind it and never left the gathering.

Thanks! I heard Dr D mention it but couldn't imagine what that was about. That JA has no shame. I read somewhere that she was caught eavesdropping outside of a door at the Hughes' home and now she's peeping around the Christmas tree. Pitiful, just pitiful.

I'm stillwaiting for Juan to prove JA's crooked bony finger was like that WAY before 2008. Prove that's a lie and all the other DV is proven to be bull chit too! Mark my words.

Why would Juan do that when he is contending she injured it while killing Travis (which is the truth!)?[/QUOTE]

I really believe that her finger was like that for years. And since she locked herself into that finger being 1 of 4 DV's then that cuts JA off at the head, finger, arm, mouth and ugly ugly other parts of her anatomy. Egads!

Too bad the court didn't order a FULL evaluation of Arias so her psychopathy and whatever she has going on would be fully disclosed. Arias is ruining people's lives, right and left and save the taxpayers. Except Juan and Flores, they had her number down. Flores not as quick.

I quit watching JVM's show because of her annoying voice, but mainly because she continually shows pics of JA naked, and runs those awful sex tapes.. Makes me wonder if JVM gets her kicks by listening and watching it over and over, night after night..If it's the station doing it, shame on them.

JVM is always sooooooooo loud. I am fearful she will get too overly peppy and excited and POP out of my TV screen.

Hey guys, have any of you watched the juror questions video for Dr. Samules? should I watch it or not?

Thanks! I heard Dr D mention it but couldn't imagine what that was about. That JA has no shame. I read somewhere that she was caught eavesdropping outside of a door at the Hughes' home and now she's peeping around the Christmas tree. Pitiful, just pitiful.

Can you IMAGINE!!! Like seriously .. the SHAME!!!

Ah, so I'm not missing much! JA has been over-exposed in oh-so-many-ways. Moreover, hearing about Jodi the victim is about as vomit-inducing at it comes.

My biggest pet peeve! With jvm, and don't take it that I don't like animals. ( i do)She cracks me up when she spends a few minutes flirting and drooling over each one by name.

JVM is always sooooooooo loud. I am fearful she will get too overly peppy and excited and POP out of my TV screen.

I KNOW! I'm just fearful she's gonna have a heart attack.......or give someone else one.

Juan immediately objected to the photos.

Is it because the erection is not Travis' or because of the family? or both? tia

As in 'oops, here's a picture of your penis for the entire world to see, sorry about that ..'?

I agree .. which is why he and MM have said as little as possible, MM has gone to ground as far as I can tell. I swear Donovan is there as a veiled threat, she's Jodi's 'goon' .. if anyone plays up, Donovan can pay them a visit, that's the implied message anyway.

How's her little jail message? 'You f'ed up ...' blah blah, as in seriously? Then that guy that was visiting her going on NG to say that he and JA had been discussing 'a friend who is no longer loyal' niiiiiiiiiiiice .. I hope MM realises that he's got nothing to fear and comes out blazing with the truth and to h*ll with the consequences.

Juan immediately objected to the photos.

Is it because the erection is not Travis' or because of the family? or both? tia

Unless we can see a tattoo on it that says Travis, the DT can't prove whose it is. I think?

I KNOW! I'm just fearful she's gonna have a heart attack.......or give someone else one.

:floorlaugh: JVM popping out of tv screens like the horror movie "The Ring" and giving folks heart attacks.

Can you IMAGINE!!! Like seriously .. the SHAME!!!

They were at the Hughes house, Jodie had supposedly gone to bed. The Hughes took that opportunity to talk to travis regarding ! their concerns about Jodie and travis relationship.
They sensed Jodie was on the other side listening in. They open the door and their stood Jodie with that famous evil look.

Is there really a test you can take, online, to see if u possess serial killer tendencies? My daughter told me that the other night and I am too lazy to google it. Well........ lazy and fearful. hahaha

Yes there are. http://www.counseling-office.com/pt-blog/psychopathy-narcissism-test/

Howard Stern had a psychologist there doing the test on the show though. It turned out he was the mentally healthiest of his entire team and he admitted he'd been in therapy for years to get that way. It was a good show!

Read the article about the DT requesting another witness to impeach or discredit Dr D. Did the DT have time to interview her? If so would it have been before or after Samuels and Alyce took the stand? Would that interview have included her saying JA have BPD? Im guessing they did not since they are scrambling to discredit her now instead of doing it before while their witnesses were on stand.

Yes they had time to interview Dr. D, she also wrote a report, which was stolen from her laptop I believe. The DT would have had the report but I can't remember when ALV or RS interviewed the Killer. As far as the DT wanting another Dr and sur-rebuttal, well that's just how they roll. :banghead: The DT doesn't want the trial to end because they know the Killer will be found guilty and so it goes... Make it Stop please!

:floorlaugh: JVM popping out of tv screens like the horror movie "The Ring" and giving folks heart attacks.

LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing and almost typed that!

I almost put a siggy at the bottom of a pic of that girl in the Ring crawling out of a TV set and wrote..."TV, doggie door - whatever Jodi" but thought I might get a mod TO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr