04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, miss angel...NEW stuff...covering the trial, her life in jail, etc...her own personal philosophy about how to survive incarceration when you've been wrongly arrested...what do you think? She's got to ave "material" fr this we book she's starting to pimp... :)

She may have "new" stuff written from her cell, court etc...but, who cares how the murderer's life is in jail? :boohoo: I'm sure some peeps might care, but after the guilty verdict, she will be a nobody! The State of Arizona will make sure she doesn't profit from her "story".

Wrongly arrested?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't think that chapter has a snowball's chance in HELLo to sell. :twocents:

I was referring to the posts, about her currently rewriting her journals, and using them in her defense at trial. No way, no how.

Thanks, these read like a load of BS don't they .. oh and who uses 'nay' and all the sweet BS where she is trying to sound so sweet and wonderful while she calmly coaxes Travis through his violent outbursts, and I'm about two lines in.

“I wanted to soothe away his worries. He was under more stress than I had ever seen him. He was really despairing today. I lended him another $80. I went to the bank for him to deposit it into his account since he said he doesn`t want to step foot in that bank again today. By the time we had parted, things seemed a little better.”

Yeah sure, two lines above that she says she was hit with $96 worth of fees because of him.

“The problem with Travis is that he`s so used to girls falling all over themselves for him, and she” — Mimi (ph) — “doesn`t do that. He needs that. I really think he does.

She was so jealous of Mimi.

Does the trial start at 9:30 tomorrow? I've heard 2 different starting times...someone on FB said 12:30. Thanks!

She may have "new" stuff written from her cell, court etc...but, who cares how the murderer's life is in jail? :boohoo: I'm sure some peeps might care, but after the guilty verdict, she will be a nobody! The State of Arizona will make sure she doesn't profit from her "story".

Wrongly arrested?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't think that chapter has a snowball's chance in HELLo to sell. :twocents:

I was referring to the posts, about her currently rewriting her journals, and using them in her defense at trial. No way, no how.

BBM;
Remember OJ?? his book 'If I did it' ? :floorlaugh:

It's really hard to believe they're not out in cyberspace SOMEWHERE. I'm still looking and have only turned up like 2 pages LOL Going great guns here! Certainly someone has something somewhere.

Can someone disguise their voice like Nancy Grace and call Good Morning America and claim that you did not receive the 600 pages of Jodi's journal yet and ask them to resend it, only to a different address? :Banana2:

I better stop my silly antics involving NG. She is liable to send the FBI to my front door. Bombshell "Websleuths member questioned for conspiracy to commit NG identity theft."

Gonna be 75 here tomorrow.
It was at least 86 here today, felt hotter! We're having a heat wave. Got ice cream, and DD jumped in the pool with the dog.

Can someone disguise their voice like Nancy Grace and call Good Morning America and claim that you did not receive the 600 pages of Jodi's journal yet and ask them to resend it, only to a different address? :Banana2:

BBM:
600 pages of journal.
80,000 texts.
2,800 miles to stalk/kill her ex
29 stab wounds.

Geez Louise! This woman does EVERYTHING to excess! :facepalm:

Dr. Samuels Office

FYI: This is not his actual office. Someone posted this pic online as a probability of what his "Hoarder In Need of Intense Therapy" type of office prolly looks like.

BFv_DDLCYAAXIYC.jpg:large

First one to find JA in that rubble wins a life time supply of pop rocks.

Clearly Jodi's reflection can be seen (wearing a white top) in the screen of the monitor. :seeya:

well , i'm a big guy , no accent, but if we ever need NG saying "OJ should fraaah" , well,
i perfected that many years ago. a few others too. :drumroll:

I had a great evening and night here. I refused to watch all the stuff on the tv. I went to you tube and listened to some great music. I will not go to HLN or anything else at this point in the game. It is all so fake and not what the truth should be. We will see what tomorrow shall bring. Good night to all and see you tomorrow. :moo::moo: :seeya:

I had a great evening and night here. I refused to watch all the stuff on the tv. I went to you tube and listened to some great music. I will not go to HLN or anything else at this point in the game. It is all so fake and not what the truth should be. We will see what tomorrow shall bring. Good night to all and see you tomorrow. :moo::moo: :seeya:

I went to youtube and watched Scary Snowman. Its funny.

I can't stomach JVM's screaming and over-the-top behavior. That said, I know the guy you're talking about from other programs. His name is Jon Lieberman. Heard him discuss the case elsewhere and he has a good bead on it. Hard to get a word in edgewise on some of the HLN shows--especially the evening programming. Just when a guest is about to say something interesting they go to a hard commercial break and certain hosts prefer the sounds of their own voices.

In love him too - always looking around and appearing antsy for his turn to speak. Btw - a slip by Jim makes me think he is our wonderful Wild a out Trial guy....
Not Jim - j v m

No. He's been on After Dark and the morning show, maybe that Jane's show. Full head of grey hair, used red tape to show wounds on a dummy to show wounds, marking each wound and explained how deep, how it was done. He thinks knife to chest was first, how much that hurts and how much internal bleeding was going on. Also, Travis was on his belly...she used the weight of his head and put the knife under his chin and drew the knife under that way, that's why it cut on the right side through those vital arteries....left handed.

Can you imagine the seething hatred one would have to have to do this?:twocents:

Morning All, I had to leave yesterday just as it came out the new witness for the DT's sure-rebuttal (learn a new word everyday!) is heavily connected to ALV and is suppose to negate the BPD diagnosis.

Can someone brief me if that's all that's know with this guy?? :please: Sorry if everyone is sick of talking about him, but I woke up and couldn't wait to find out all the details!!! :scared:

TIA!

Clearly they were not together in Jan 08. He was seeing someone else. They had goodbye sex and it took her another 3 months to leave...

True, I could just marry Travis,
nearly impossible to imagine my life without him right now,

It was different this time. He was different. He was tender and sweet and loving. He said he had been planning and hoping for this. He said he wanted to savor the moment and make it last as long as possible. He asked me if I felt guilty and I said yes. Then he told me he wanted this because he wanted us to always have something special. Perhaps it was like closure for both of us.

I love, love, love him

“But it still remains that I can`t marry him.
I can`t quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy.certain things that will never sit right with me about him

“But he has told me time and again that if he could marry me, it would mean he`d won the wife lottery

I know I`ll be an excellent wife.
I want to be married. I want to have a companion.”

just something that is off.
I`ve spent over a year of my life cultivating a relationship with him I was devastated when I discovered that he wasn`t being faithful to me.”

The only thing off here were her EARS!
http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Jodi's+diary

This may have been addressed already, and I'm sorry if I'm being redundant!, but are the blue TA bracelets on Etsy.com legit? I'd really like to purchase some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop