04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In love him too - always looking around and appearing antsy for his turn to speak. Btw - a slip by Jim makes me think he is our wonderful Wild a out Trial guy....
Not Jim - j v m

Wild About Trial guy will be easy to spot now, with his new ankle/leg cast/brace.

:)whispers: It'll be salmon colored):rocker:

Clearly they were not together in Jan 08. He was seeing someone else. They had goodbye sex and it took her another 3 months to leave...

True, I could just marry Travis,
nearly impossible to imagine my life without him right now,

It was different this time. He was different. He was tender and sweet and loving. He said he had been planning and hoping for this. He said he wanted to savor the moment and make it last as long as possible. He asked me if I felt guilty and I said yes. Then he told me he wanted this because he wanted us to always have something special. Perhaps it was like closure for both of us.

I love, love, love him

“But it still remains that I can`t marry him.
I can`t quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy.certain things that will never sit right with me about him

“But he has told me time and again that if he could marry me, it would mean he`d won the wife lottery

I know I`ll be an excellent wife.
I want to be married. I want to have a companion

just something that is off.
I`ve spent over a year of my life cultivating a relationship with him I was devastated when I discovered that he wasn`t being faithful to me.”

The only thing off here were her EARS!
http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Jodi's+diary

I must be be waayyy prejudiced because just the sound of her words sound like a lying murderer to me!! :furious::furious::furious:

This may have been addressed already, and I'm sorry if I'm being redundant!, but are the blue TA bracelets on Etsy.com legit? I'd really like to purchase some.

I have contacted the shop owners before.
Ask her for the address where you can send addl support.
If she doesn't have it handy then think again.

An honest seller is open.
*note she does live in Hawaii so... I dunno

Noticed yesterday in the journals being read on NG, that she even mentions TA accusing her of the tire slashing "which of course is not true."

I must be be waayyy prejudiced because just the sound of her words sound like a lying murderer to me!! :furious::furious::furious:

exactly! she stewed for 5 months about it!!!

She decided right here he would die!!!
her life without him....
closure for them....

"I could just marry Travis..." NO JA you couldn't!
The groom has to WANT to spend his life with you!!!
He didn't so you ended his.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Noticed yesterday in the journals being read on NG, that she even mentions TA accusing her of the tire slashing "which of course is not true."

It's so clear that her journals are intended for others to read, not to preserve memories for her later years. She must think the rest of the world has the IQ of a turnip! :furious:

It's so clear that her journals are intended for others to read, not to preserve memories for her later years. She must think the rest of the world has the IQ of a turnip! :furious:

I'm sure they're all fake since at least the end of May. And that was the entry for 5/26/08. She says he was accusing her of that and that she "got into his ____." I don't know what because they cut it off there. I hate how HLN trickles out their exclusives.

Can't find the discussion of the new DT's witness, can I just assume JM's got this all wrapped up???? All I know is he's tight with ALV and another *supposedly* expert to testify it's not BPD but PTSD.

Any more info??? So sorry if rehashing old news!!!

Can't find the discussion of the new DT's witness, can I just assume JM's got this all wrapped up???? All I know is he's tight with ALV and another *supposedly* expert to testify it's not BPD but PTSD.

Any more info??? So sorry if rehashing old news!!!

ALV, Im sure was told she F---ed up. She said jodi said the knife was on the night stand, and jodi said she shot Travis in the closet. She tried to back peddle. And now a friend of hers is coming in? This mentality is pathetic.

How could ALV testify on BPD?

I thought the new psychologist for the DT's sure-rebuttal (sp) is going to testify Dr. D's diagnosis of BPD is incorrect. All I heard is this guy is very, very close to ALV. I thought I saw a comment about "having enough dirt on this guy" and I'm so curious what that might be.

Had to leave the conversation yesterday...aahhhh why can't family just wait a couple weeks!!! Just kidding!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks, these read like a load of BS don't they .. oh and who uses 'nay' and all the sweet BS where she is trying to sound so sweet and wonderful while she calmly coaxes Travis through his violent outbursts, and I'm about two lines in.

Yeah sure, two lines above that she says she was hit with $96 worth of fees because of him.

She was so jealous of Mimi.

About arias' writing... "Oh, puh-leeez!!" This sounds like a bad, BAD Harlequin novel!! I called Lady Barbara Cartland and told her to not lose any sleep over this...Nay, she shouldst sleep with in comforting arms of thy God!

What did y'all think if her claiming to be "Christ like"??

Help , help, it's only 4 a.m., and already my eyeballs hurt from all the rolling! I'm betting that arias' new book makes EXCELLENT fire starter!!!

I thought the new psychologist for the DT's sure-rebuttal (sp) is going to testify Dr. D's diagnosis of BPD is incorrect. All I heard is this guy is very, very close to ALV. I thought I saw a comment about "having enough dirt on this guy" and I'm so curious what that might be.

Had to leave the conversation yesterday...aahhhh why can't family just wait a couple weeks!!! Just kidding!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

A friend of ALV? The jury will laugh to themselves.

In love him too - always looking around and appearing antsy for his turn to speak. Btw - a slip by Jim makes me think he is our wonderful Wild a out Trial guy....
Not Jim - j v m

I LOVE that guy on JVM. He always looks like he's jumping out of his skin to speak!!!

A friend of ALV? The jury will laugh to themselves.

I wish I could remember his name!!! :banghead: There's a youtube clip of him standing next to (i think) it's one of OJ's DT when he was aquitted.

Someone posted a google search of ALV and "him" and it was pages long. He's a professor, I think San Diego. Written lots of books, articles on battered women, some with ALV.

I just saw a comment here "there's a lot of dirt"...which of course means I immediately want to know!! lol!!!

Time to rant!

I am getting really sick of Jodi Arias and her desperate defense team. Well, Wilmott, in particular. Her desperation is so obvious.

I'm tired of hearing about saving Arias' life. That makes it OK to for her and her defense attorney's to LIE? In court? About "self-defense"?

And now...at the end of the trial, it looks like they have "changed their minds" about what her defense is. They want to add a 'choice" of (and I got the wording from JVM CNN transcript) "charge of manslaughter by sudden quarrel or heat of passion".

It is unbelievably transparent that the defense team knows they have lost the "self-defense/abuse excuse". This is all such crap. And to change your defense at the end of trial...shows exactly what we all know already that (some) defense attorneys know they put forth LIES for their clients in a court of law.

And of course it will be just fine with the court to allow this "new defense". If you are supposedley innocent, stick with what you originally came to court with. Not a 4th lie.

I have had enough of our "justice" system. There is never any justice for victims.

KEEP FIGHTING JUAN!

AND...as far as a "sudden quarrel"...it's OK that she couldn't "control" herself and killed someone???? We all have had, or do have, "quarrels" with our spouses. But we control ourselves and DO NOT kill our husbands/boyfriends, and they do not kill us. This new charge makes it OK that she killed Travis?? Or OK for others to not control themselves?

And she wrote the check to Travis the same day that she stole her grandpa's gun, May 28th.

This post just made me think of something.

First of all, we all KNOW that she stole her grandfather's gun, right? Now, why would she write Travis a check on the date of the burglary? She either did write the check on that date or she didn't write the check on that date.

If she did write the check on that date, then I'd assume she did it with the idea of it somehow helping in her denial of a) stealing the gun and/or b) using it in the crime. Like, "Why would I write a check to Travis if I stole a gun to shoot him?"

However, I think it is much more plausible that she wrote the date wrong - on purpose.

I'd like to see her check book registry and cancelled checks. Did the check numbers before and after that particular check coincide with the date of 28 May? Were they chronological?

Did she write checks after the Travis check and/or did she add anything to her check registry, like transactions? What were those dates?

Is this the reason for her depositing cash into her accounts? She didn't want LE questioning the check she wrote for insufficient funds? (Then again, the cash deposits would come after the date she wrote on the checks.)

You know, I'm still not understanding why the DT would feel blindsided by the Pros witness Dr D. According to undisputed testimony, she's done documented work on public access cases in the same jurisdiction. Plus, JM's work is not a surprise to them.

I maintain this DT should be allowed to put EVERYTHING on the table for the jury to consider. Leave no stone unturned for the option of a mistrial or to have it overturned at an appeal. The details and evidence of this case are a horror for the DT. Add to that the dynamic of Jodi! Unlikable on all faces.

The DT is doing what they can, but what can they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie