04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Websleuths! It's Tuesday! :jumping:

You know, I'm still not understanding why the DT would feel blindsided by the Pros witness Dr D. According to undisputed testimony, she's done documented work on public access cases in the same jurisdiction. Plus, JM's work is not a surprise to them.

I maintain this DT should be allowed to put EVERYTHING on the table for the jury to consider. Leave no stone unturned for the option of a mistrial or to have it overturned at an appeal. The details and evidence of this case are a horror for the DT. Add to that the dynamic of Jodi! Unlikable on all faces.

The DT is doing what they can, but what can they do?

I agree. What we are seeing is the scrambling done when your client is on trial for her life and you have no case.

I think what most of us here don't realize is that Jodi is running the trial, not the DT. She is the one orchestrating what they do. She knows she is going down and she is making sure her "minions" do exactly what she tells them to. She knows all the "ins and outs" of a trial. Remember she was going to represent herself and she has had almost 5 years to prepare.

As soon as she realized her witnesses screwed up because she told them so many lies, so had to pull another "reason" out of her hat and this is her last shot. Story number Four, and she is forcing the DT to "make it happen". I think we all know she is probably a brutal client and if they don't DO what she says, she will scream from the rooftops "inaffective council" once she is convicted. Of course, I think she will do that anyway, because she is out to destroy as many lives as possible while she is going down.

I also believe she will make sure to continue to destroy lives even after she is convicted. She has alot up her sleeve to continue to make the Alexander family suffer. She will not "go away" or be put on "death row" quietly. At least that is how I see it.

Casey faded away for the time being for fear of her life. Jodi's life will be behind bars and she will inflict as much pain from there as humanly possible. At least that is how I see it going down. There will never be Justice for Travis or the Alexander family, I think it is obvious by how this trial has been conducted.

JMO, of course.

You know, I'm still not understanding why the DT would feel blindsided by the Pros witness Dr D. According to undisputed testimony, she's done documented work on public access cases in the same jurisdiction. Plus, JM's work is not a surprise to them.

I maintain this DT should be allowed to put EVERYTHING on the table for the jury to consider. Leave no stone unturned for the option of a mistrial or to have it overturned at an appeal. The details and evidence of this case are a horror for the DT. Add to that the dynamic of Jodi! Unlikable on all faces.

The DT is doing what they can, but what can they do?

The DT were not blindsided....they had Dr. D.'s report as well as interviewing her regarding her opinion prior to the trial.

Therefore, I can not understand the rationale for a surrebuttal. Having their expert psychologist go down in flames (as well as Alyce) is not justification for this, IMO. The BPD dx should have been addressed in Dr. Samuels direct testimony. In any case, a pathetic manuver (but potentially costly and time consuming) at the 11th hour.:furious:

I asked this in legal thread but atty's haven't had time to respond yet, but; doesn't the DT have to get expert fees approved in advance since she's indigent? I can't imagine an indigent defendant getting access to any and all experts without some oversight since it's taxpayers $.

Goooood morning!!!! :seeya:

Cant wait for what today might bring but i sure know its going to be juanderful

Ok, juanderful is in my autocorrect dictionary wth :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The DT were not blindsided....they had Dr. D.'s report as well as interviewing her regarding her opinion prior to the trial.

Therefore, I can not understand the rationale for a surrebuttal. Having their expert psychologist go down in flames (as well as Alyce) is not justification for this, IMO. The BPD dx should have been addressed in Dr. Samuels direct testimony. In any case, a pathetic manuver (but potentially costly and time consuming) at the 11th hour.:furious:

I asked this in legal thread but atty's haven't had time to respond yet, but; doesn't the DT have to get expert fees approved in advance since she's indigent? I can't imagine an indigent defendant getting access to any and all experts without some oversight since it's taxpayers $.

This is what I've been saying but less eloquently :confused:

They had ample time to choose their witnesses to co-inside with dr demarte and all they could come up with was alv and dr samuels....that isnt juans fault.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hello all!

Am I the only one who is not worried about surrebuttals and lesser charges? I have so much faith that this jury will get it right thanks to JM!

Finish all chores, prepare food and beverages and get ready for today's rebuttal! JM will be on fire!!!

Morning2521252DRiseAndShineFunny.gif

Good Morning to my fellow Sleuthers!!!!!!! Another day closer to the verdict JM seeks and will achieve!!!!!

Hello all!

Am I the only one who is not worried about surrebuttals and lesser charges? I have so much faith that this jury will get it right thanks to JM!

Finish all chores, prepare food and beverages and get ready for today's rebuttal! JM will be on fire!!!

I agree. I'm more irritated at the extension than worried. All the quack doctors in the world can't change the evidence of the case.

I wish I could remember his name!!! :banghead: There's a youtube clip of him standing next to (i think) it's one of OJ's DT when he was aquitted.

Someone posted a google search of ALV and "him" and it was pages long. He's a professor, I think San Diego. Written lots of books, articles on battered women, some with ALV.

I just saw a comment here "there's a lot of dirt"...which of course means I immediately want to know!! lol!!!

ALV is a friend of this new witness who also sided witb OJ? JM must be laughing over this. Did ALV tell her friend "hey I know how you can make fast cash"?

Hello all!

BBM = Rose, you know it!!!!!:rocker:

images

I heard a song on the radio. I thought of jodi. Sick lylics. Its called I'll be Watching You.

I think what most of us here don't realize is that Jodi is running the trial, not the DT. She is the one orchestrating what they do. She knows she is going down and she is making sure her "minions" do exactly what she tells them to. She knows all the "ins and outs" of a trial. Remember she was going to represent herself and she has had almost 5 years to prepare.

As soon as she realized her witnesses screwed up because she told them so many lies, so had to pull another "reason" out of her hat and this is her last shot. Story number Four, and she is forcing the DT to "make it happen". I think we all know she is probably a brutal client and if they don't DO what she says, she will scream from the rooftops "inaffective council" once she is convicted. Of course, I think she will do that anyway, because she is out to destroy as many lives as possible while she is going down.

I also believe she will make sure to continue to destroy lives even after she is convicted. She has alot up her sleeve to continue to make the Alexander family suffer. She will not "go away" or be put on "death row" quietly. At least that is how I see it.

Casey faded away for the time being for fear of her life. Jodi's life will be behind bars and she will inflict as much pain from there as humanly possible. At least that is how I see it going down. There will never be Justice for Travis or the Alexander family, I think it is obvious by how this trial has been conducted.

JMO, of course.

IMO there will never be justice for ANY victims when defendants and their defense attorney are allowed to say whatever they want about victims or other players without ANY proof. The defense seems to ALWAYS be held to a lower standard than the prosecution. It seems ANYTHING the prosecution may want to bring forth is "prejudicial" to the defendant. But it is OK for the defense to say ANYTHING they want about a victim and that is NOT considered "prejudicial' to the victim???

Look at the Anthony case. (And I am not comparing these two cases-they ar completely different type crimes). The defense was able to bring up Roy Kronk, George Anthony etc. without any corroborating evidence. And defense attorneys cannot be held liable for sullying anyone's name. Just like, Arias and her attorney will never be held liable for trashing the victim's name without any corroborating evidence.

not to mention,if this witness is going to refute what dr demarte has testified to,why did they not call this person in the first place and do without the bumbling dr samuels and ALV?

i also have no worries,juan will eat them alive and i agree it will no doubt end up helping travis :woohoo:

i hope the judge denies because i really dont have til christmas to hang around watching this,but with JSS's track record of course she will allow it:banghead:

JMO - but JM needs to focus now on one thing, and one thing only - premeditation. If JM can prove that issue, it doesn't matter how many head Docs are paraded around by the DT. None of the head issues would preclude Ms. Arias from being a killer, and with that huge IQ she believes to be brillant, right and wrong are simple concepts. PTSD is after the fact and is being used as an excuse for lies and memory issues. That went over with the jury like a lead balloon and they aren't going to forget about it. ALV for domestic violence, one question JM should have had for her was, with her "vast" experience, how many times did a victim of DV plot, plan, and drive 1000 miles to "snap".

But I agree, the DT will drag out a surrebuttal for as long as possible.

Morning all!

Does anyone know if the judge is going to allow the sur rebuttal? I've been away for a bit and its been hard to keep up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie