04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know people are tweeting as in angry due to this, I saw the drawing on state vs Jodi page. But would that be considered stalking? I don't know what she is doing. But you think her attorney's would stop her. This is the victim.

All her crap and games will come to an end soon. No more Nurmi and Wilmer. All the familiar faces gone.

If I went to supposedly boyfriend's house, and he stated for everyone, she is not my girlfriend,
I would take my very bruised ego, run to my car, and never see that person again, ever.

Oh freakin' OATH!! But if it wasn't your boyfriend, if it was just some guy who you'd been having post breakup sex with you'd just kick yourself for going there in the first place wouldn't you .. I mean WHO DOES THAT?

JMO

And premeditation happened no matter what, but....
Me and SO were discussing....well OK....arguing about whether Jodi first either stabbed or shot Travis in the shower. I was describing why I thought the shot came first and then I thought of one other possiblity I had never considered and just wanted to throw it out here.

My whole premise has been that Jodi totally under estimated what it would take to end someone's life. So, lets assume she did stab Travis first in the shower. Then as most people agree, he then ends up in front of the sink and then probably gets stabbed in the back of the head at this time, and ends up falling on floor and trying to crawl away where he gets stabbed in the back and finally gets his throat cut.
So, when she is finally dragging him back to the shower, and places him in the shower, what if poor Travis was still showing his last signs of life even after all that. Perhaps Jodi heard some more sounds from him as poor Travis was still fighting to stay alive. So then she takes out the gun to put the final shot to end what she started.

Just thought this could be another possiblity of why she finally ended up shooting him. If the shot came last.

< nods>
Although I think because of lack of bleeding in the brain, shot definately came last. She may have been ticked he didn't co-operate while she killed him.
Like kicking Doggy Boy.
Hold still while I kill you!
Bruising to the back of his lower legs could only occur while he was alive, per the Coroner.
Which means she stomped him in his attempt to crawl away.
"And that's for not taking me to cancun." ...pull of trigger.
Pure Evil.

It does until you're not and then you get banished like an ugly red headed step child! ( i apologize to all the red heads on here) :angel:

I possess a halo above my head, kinda sorta, its semi-tarnished, but it is a halo nonetheless.

(just posted below in the legal thread, but in case any attorney is here...)

Doesn't the DT have to get prior approval for funds required to pay an expert witness, since the defendant is indigent?

If so, how could they "hire" an expert witness without the surrebuttal being granted?

Too bad the court didn't order a FULL evaluation of Arias so her psychopathy and whatever she has going on would be fully disclosed. Arias is ruining people's lives, right and left and save the taxpayers. Except Juan and Flores, they had her number down. Flores not as quick.

BBM - Detective Flores did an amazing job with this case! He had JA figured out before her first phone call to him. His investigation of this case, along with Mr. Martinez's prosecution, will lead to a conviction. They BOTH have been amazing since the start, from the day Travis's body was found. If I was a victim of a crime, or one of my family members were, I wouldn't wish for anyone but these two, fighting for Justice! :twocents:

They were at the Hughes house, Jodie had supposedly gone to bed. The Hughes took that opportunity to talk to travis regarding ! their concerns about Jodie and travis relationship.
They sensed Jodie was on the other side listening in. They open the door and their stood Jodie with that famous evil look.

When that happened, Chris Hughes told her she was not welcomed in their house ever again..

BBM - Detective Flores did an amazing job with this case! He had JA figured out before her first phone call to him. His investigation of this case, along with Mr. Martinez's prosecution, will lead to a conviction. They BOTH have been amazing since the start, from the day Travis's body was found. If I was a victim of a crime, or one of my family members were, I wouldn't wish for anyone but these two, fighting for Justice! :twocents:

He and Martinez have both done incredible work in this trial, and they have bone been able to maintain something that very few have in this case....... integrity.

< nods>
Although I think because of lack of bleeding in the brain, shot definately came last. She may have been ticked he didn't co-operate while she killed him.
Like kicking Doggy Boy.
Hold still while I kill you!
Bruising to the back of his lower legs could only occur while he was alive, per the Coroner.
Which means she stomped him in his attempt to crawl away.
"And that's for not taking me to cancun." ...pull of trigger.
Pure Evil.

She did say that the "woman" was kicking her knees and kicking her legs as she tried to "help" Travis escape. I also remember in an interrogation, Jodi explained that "the woman" and she were locked at the wrists, and Jodi actually reenacted it in the interrogation room, gripping both her fists and saying she just knew she couldn't let go because the woman had a knife.

So these two instances could be Jodi explaining what she'd done to Travis.

Both very professional!

I really don't know how Flores kept a straight face after seeing JA rooting through the trash, singing Christmas songs (in July) and doing headstands.
:floorlaugh:

Both very professional!

I really don't know how Flores kept a straight face after seeing JA rooting through the trash, singing Christmas songs (in July) and doing headstands.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can assure you that no one confuses my double-Ds! ;)

I don't possess any that would fall in that category. Its a good thing too, because as clumsy as I am, if I had those, I would prolly tip over, or run into walls. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I ask allot here, but would Jodi drawing pictures of Tanisha and selling them, does that fall under the victims rights area? Isn't Jodi doing the same thing that AL did? I can't believe her team is not watching her. That seems like it is stalking her, IMHO but I could be wrong.

You bring out an excellent point..
It smells like she's stalking and harrassing the family, right there at the Defense table..a new low in her sick, sick agenda.

Oh freakin' OATH!! But if it wasn't your boyfriend, if it was just some guy who you'd been having post breakup sex with you'd just kick yourself for going there in the first place wouldn't you .. I mean WHO DOES THAT?

Very simple answer, the world revolves around me, it's all about me, me, me, me,
Jodi.

Are we finally going to get back to some Trial in the morning. It seems like a very long vacation...

Who knows, Stephanie? I thought court was 0900 to 1700...not there!

The criminal courts in Phoenix, Arizona seem to have different hours...from what I've observed...short hours, short days, and very short weeks.

:drumroll:

You bring out an excellent point..
It smells like she's stalking and harrassing the family, right there at the Defense table..a new low in her sick, sick agenda.

They appear to have adopted the "Hear no evil, see no evil" mentality when it comes to Jodi. Ridiculous.

I think Jodi was stomping Travis when he was trying to crawl out of the shower, probably trying to keep in there to bleed out there.
I wish they asked her more about her shoes, since there is a bloody shoe print and conveniently, Jodi lost her shoes somewhere in the fog. Well, wouldn't she left them at Travis' house if she wasn't thinking clearly? for the cops to find?
--

LOL! at Jodi humbly offering suggestions for getting data out of Travis' camera. Dang, I don't remember that....did she say that in the interviews? like she did the diary? (NG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE