04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question this late inthe trial, but WHICH photos were deleted by Jodi? Think I've seen all of them, but don't know the difference in the deleted (retrieved by LE) and the ones Jodi decided should be left on the camera.

Silly question this late inthe trial, but WHICH photos were deleted by Jodi? Think I've seen all of them, but don't know the difference in the deleted (retrieved by LE) and the ones Jodi decided should be left on the camera.

I'm assuming it's all the pictures from June 4th.

Travis had used the camera prior and had some pictures on there before June 4th. I assume those were left on the camera.

As far as I know she only deleted the pictures taken on the day of the murder. sorry for taking forever to respond. my computer is on crack.

Personally...I think she was "rewriting journals" as miss Wilma made a fool of herself trying to "Martinez" Dr DeM!! Remember, we thought she was coloring? Nope, rewriting her journals...just last week, her journals were confiscated by jail officials..(good for them!)

The journals used in court, have been in evidence. Trust me, she isn't rewriting them in court, to be used in court the following days/weeks.

My apologies if this was already posted.

Dr. Samuels Office

BFv_DDLCYAAXIYC.jpg:large

Are you referring to that one doctor that comes on dr drew all the time, with that rather large knife?

No. He's been on After Dark and the morning show, maybe that Jane's show. Full head of grey hair, used red tape to show wounds on a dummy to show wounds, marking each wound and explained how deep, how it was done. He thinks knife to chest was first, how much that hurts and how much internal bleeding was going on. Also, Travis was on his belly...she used the weight of his head and put the knife under his chin and drew the knife under that way, that's why it cut on the right side through those vital arteries....left handed.

600 pages released and this is all they leak? Really?

It's really hard to believe they're not out in cyberspace SOMEWHERE. I'm still looking and have only turned up like 2 pages LOL Going great guns here! Certainly someone has something somewhere.

The journals used in court, have been in evidence. Trust me, she isn't rewriting them in court, to be used in court the following days/weeks.

No, miss angel...NEW stuff...covering the trial, her life in jail, etc...her own personal philosophy about how to survive incarceration when you've been wrongly arrested...what do you think? She's got to ave "material" fr this we book she's starting to pimp... :)

First one to find JA in that rubble wins a life time supply of pop rocks.

I laughed so loud after reading this woke my son up. "Is it time to go to school Mom, my clock says its 3:06. maybe it is broken" Poor kid was sleepy and confused. I feel bad for being so loud, kinda, sorta, not reallly.

Off for a bit of goofery before bed.
Thanks for the company, y'all.
Hope I don't sleep in...aaarrrg

No, miss angel...NEW stuff...covering the trial, her life in jail, etc...her own personal philosophy about how to survive incarceration when you've been wrongly arrested...what do you think? She's got to ave "material" fr this we book she's starting to pimp... :)

No. He's been on After Dark and the morning show, maybe that Jane's show. Full head of grey hair, used red tape to show wounds on a dummy to show wounds, marking each wound and explained how deep, how it was done. He thinks knife to chest was first, how much that hurts and how much internal bleeding was going on. Also, Travis was on his belly...she used the weight of his head and put the knife under his chin and drew the knife under that way, that's why it cut on the right side through those vital arteries....left handed.

I thought his and Vinnie's reenactment showing how the gun shot had to have happened was the the 1st version that I am willing to buy, considering the trajectory, no stippling, and the direction the bullet casing landed.

Also on After Dark tonight: Vinnie's "Smoking Gun" was 7 bullets. Now he explicitly pointed out that these bullets, which were to have come from Grandpa's stolen gun (we're to assume this info was in the police report of the theft) were, and I quote verbatim, "7 jacketed 25 caliber hollow points". Does anyone know if the casing found at the scene is for a "hollow point", or can that be determined from a casing. Or, did the M.E. testify to the bullet retrieved from Travis' jaw being a hollow point?

TIA

Wow, Jan 24 2008 and she talks about Mimi Hall.

I'm going to have to give up on the tracking journals thingy for tonight, I'm starting to see double, my dog needs to water the lawn yet and I need some much needed sleep.

G'nite all!

Yeah, I gotta get the yellow sprinklers out once more, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME