07/23/10 Terri not completely cooperative -- per LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They didn't say "is cooperating", did they? As in right now? They said that she has been cooperative and other times she has been uncooperative.

During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative

I would say yes, right now, because I believe the investigation into Kyron's disappearance is still ongoing. And I'm taking the other times that she has been uncooperative to mean during other investigations, specifically, the contempt of the restraining order.

I'm not asking anyone to agree with me. We can disagree on this and still be friends. :)

I would say yes, right now, because I believe the investigation into Kyron's disappearance is still ongoing. And I'm taking the other times that she has been uncooperative to mean during other investigations, specifically, the contempt of the restraining order.

I'm not asking anyone to agree with me. We can disagree on this and still be friends. :)

Good, then I'm just going to say I disagree. :angel:

Those other charges wouldn't have come about except for the disappearance of Kyron - so to me it's all connected in one big case. She stopped cooperating because they put the heat on her and then her husband protected the baby from her. I don't think she ever expected any of that. I think she is used to lying to people and getting away with it. Just my opinion.

Yes, let's :)

I suppose I just took them saying that they haven't even spoken with her since she retained counsel as more or less the same statement as "she lawyered up" and that usually decreases the level of cooperation somewhat. But maybe they send their questions and requests to Houze and he answers them promptly for her every time. (Truthfully may be questionable since she allegedly told MC to lie to Houze and might consider it an option sometimes.)

Yes, let's :)

I suppose I just took them saying that they haven't even spoken with her since she retained counsel as more or less the same statement as "she lawyered up" and that usually decreases the level of cooperation somewhat. But maybe they send their questions and requests to Houze and he answers them promptly for her every time. (Truthfully may be questionable since she allegedly told MC to lie to Houze and might consider it an option sometimes.)

It could be that LE hasn't requested any more interviews since she retained counsel. Could also be that they just now sent her a list of questions to respond to, and that that's part of why she spent 9 hours in her attorney's office. Either answering in writing, or preparing to go in for an interview.

le: Did you take Kyron out of school June 4th
th: no
le: did you take kyron out of school june 4th
th: no
le: did you take kyron out of school june 4th
th: i've already answered that. please find kyron and punish the perp.
le: now you are being uncooperative

It could be that LE hasn't requested any more interviews since she retained counsel. Could also be that they just now sent her a list of questions to respond to, and that that's part of why she spent 9 hours in her attorney's office. Either answering in writing, or preparing to go in for an interview.

The bold part is what I think happened. There's hardly any point in asking questions if you already know before asking that the lawyer is gonna say "my client won't answer that", it'll just let them know which direction you're looking at.

I hope you're right about the nine hours because I'm hopeful it would mean they're getting somewhere with the investigation if they have new questions to ask.

The bold part is what I think happened. There's hardly any point in asking questions if you already know before asking that the lawyer is gonna say "my client won't answer that", it'll just let them know which direction you're looking at.

I hope you're right about the nine hours because I'm hopeful it would mean they're getting somewhere with the investigation if they have new questions to ask.

If that is the case, it can hardly be pointed to Terri to say she's being uncooperative, if they don't bother to even inquire whether she and her attorney will meet with them.

If that is the case, it can hardly be pointed to Terri to say she's being uncooperative, if they don't bother to even inquire whether she and her attorney will meet with them.

They might not need to inquire to know that if her attorney informed them that there will be no more meetings unless they have cause to arrest her.

If it's just an assumption of noncooperation because of the attitude even if it's not been expressed in as many words by the attorney or Terri it would explain the hedging when asked if she is being currently cooperative, because both yes and no are essentially meaningless answers if there are currently no requests for her cooperation being made.

I still think they can hang their hat on her being not cooperative based upon her walking out of 3rd LD test, or whichever one it was, if she did. And by saying she has not been completely cooperative, maybe they hope to rile her up to talk some more, who knows.

And has anyone besides D&K said that Dede won't cooperate? I must be the only one who does not take everything these grieving parents say as gospel.

I think Kaine and Desiree may define cooperate in a slightly different way from LE. LE said Scott Peterson cooperated... I take it he agreed to be interviewed. I'm sure if Kaine and Desiree think someone agrees to interviews but doesn't tell the truth they wouldn't consider it cooperating.

I think Kaine and Desiree may define cooperate in a slightly different way from LE. LE said Scott Peterson cooperated... I take it he agreed to be interviewed. I'm sure if Kaine and Desiree think someone agrees to interviews but doesn't tell the truth they wouldn't consider it cooperating.

I am not dissing on D&K...I just think they have only one truth they want to hear and that is where is Kyron and anyone who is being interviewed with an eye to having knowledge that does not tell them, must be lying.

I am not dissing on D&K...I just think they have only one truth they want to hear and that is where is Kyron and anyone who is being interviewed with an eye to having knowledge that does not tell them, must be lying.

Maybe but would they have a clue about who is being interviewed and what they're saying in their interviews unless they talk to that person or if LE shares it with them?

I agree, and I think that is a very natural reaction. I can't imagine the emotions they're experiencing right now.

I have a feeling that they are being very cautious. If they come right out and say what she's been uncooperative about, they could be accused of tainting the jury pool at the very least. It could also taint other testimony. It means what it means. In some ways she has cooperated. In other ways, perhaps in the honesty department--she has not.

(The cow says MOO!)

Exactly, my tagline "it is what it is."
His comment was pretty straightforward. I guess I don't understand the parching of every word and meaning.
He seems to be saying since the day the LE were called in to investigate what happened, TH has been on and off with her cooperation.
Who knows what his definition of cooperating is, but clearly LE are not happy with TH and consider her to be at least one POI in Kyron's disappearance.

Pretty much.

Yes, that's how it struck me. She's been cooperative during this (Kyron's) investigation. But what other investigations or opportunities to be uncooperative with LE has she had?

But the answers were regarding Kyron's disappearance.

She's been cooperative some times, and some times not cooperative. In THIS investigation.

I still think they can hang their hat on her being not cooperative based upon her walking out of 3rd LD test, or whichever one it was, if she did. And by saying she has not been completely cooperative, maybe they hope to rile her up to talk some more, who knows.

And has anyone besides D&K said that Dede won't cooperate? I must be the only one who does not take everything these grieving parents say as gospel.

BBM

No, you are not the only one.;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024