08.17.2009 Docs. released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Smart enough to eliminate Billings and "loose cannon" Gonzalez without any apparent connections to himself or the organization he represents? I think the reference to MS13 is a purposeful misdirect - the Norte Valle Cartel is more like it.

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayR...STORY=/www/story/08-11-2009/0005075844&EDATE=

While Sanchez (mentioned in Patrick's interview) is facing prison, there's no doubt the cartel is still doing business.

Hi Lindadanette:

Are you sure you have the right Sanchez? It is a fairly common name. There is also a Jose Sanchez in the Pensacola area who runs Sanchez Auto Sales. As I recall, LPG did not give a first name, but I did not see if Montoya Sanchez is in the industry. Please confirm.

Smart enough to eliminate Billings and "loose cannon" Gonzalez without any apparent connections to himself or the organization he represents? I think the reference to MS13 is a purposeful misdirect - the Norte Valle Cartel is more like it.

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayR...STORY=/www/story/08-11-2009/0005075844&EDATE=

While Sanchez (mentioned in Patrick's interview) is facing prison, there's no doubt the cartel is still doing business.

Linda, I see what you mean about the organizer being smart enough to get rid of Billings and Gonzalez. The Norte Valle Cartel has ties to Columbia, don't they?

According the the guy from the Raceway in GB, they were hanging out at the parking lot the afternoon of the murders. And, Jr. had asked him before about security cameras there and knew there were none in the parking lot. He really is not smart - that gas station is right across the street from his neighborhood and he goes there to meet up with all the guys?

And, anyone know who drives a BMW the raceway guy mentioned?

This caught my attention:

ARRIVAL

Red Minivan -- Jr. arrived in
Red Explorer -- Jr.'s wife arrived in
Tan Explorer -- parked in parking lot -- assumption 2 black men arrived in it.

DEPARTURE

Red Minivan -- Jr., and two black men leave
Red Explorer -- Jrs. Wife leaves
Tan Explorer --- pulls out of parking lot

WHO WAS DRIVING THE TAN EXPLORER IF THE TWO BLACK MEN LEFT WITH JR IN THE MINIVAN?

Hi Lindadanette:

Are you sure you have the right Sanchez? It is a fairly common name. There is also a Jose Sanchez in the Pensacola area who runs Sanchez Auto Sales. As I recall, LPG did not give a first name, but I did not see if Montoya Sanchez is in the industry. Please confirm.

I'm sorry - I tend to see things pretty "globally" and took what LPG said and ran with it. The Sanchez Auto I found has locations in Pensacola and Foley, AL and was founded by Jose Sanchez but is registered to "Ericka Sanchez" who appears to have connections in Lubbock, TX.

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...princ_comp_name=SANCHEZERICKA&ret_princ_type=

http://sanchezautosales.net/index.php?p=1_4_About

According the the guy from the Raceway in GB, they were hanging out at the parking lot the afternoon of the murders. And, Jr. had asked him before about security cameras there and knew there were none in the parking lot. He really is not smart - that gas station is right across the street from his neighborhood and he goes there to meet up with all the guys?

Daisy, didn't the convenience store worker also say there was an older, grey headed male, nicely dressed that was driving the BMW? No, he is not a very smart guy. He left a trail a mile long behind him.

I would very much like to know who owns that BMW and who the people from Atlanta were that Pam Wiggins was getting ready to rent to!

I'm sorry - I tend to see things pretty "globally" and took what LPG said and ran with it. The Sanchez Auto I found has locations in Pensacola and Foley, AL and was founded by Jose Sanchez but is registered to "Ericka Sanchez" who appears to have connections in Lubbock, TX.

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...princ_comp_name=SANCHEZERICKA&ret_princ_type=

http://sanchezautosales.net/index.php?p=1_4_About

Yes, and in the Wear TV interview, Tice says he knows a Sanchez who has a dealership in Pensacola and Foley. It must be the same guy, Jose Sanchez. Tice said he did not think that Sanchez knows Bud Billings. But can we believe any of these people?

This caught my attention:

ARRIVAL

Red Minivan -- Jr. arrived in
Red Explorer -- Jr.'s wife arrived in
Tan Explorer -- parked in parking lot -- assumption 2 black men arrived in it.

DEPARTURE

Red Minivan -- Jr., and two black men leave
Red Explorer -- Jrs. Wife leaves
Tan Explorer --- pulls out of parking lot

WHO WAS DRIVING THE TAN EXPLORER IF THE TWO BLACK MEN LEFT WITH JR IN THE MINIVAN?

Stallworth is reported as driving the Explorer up and down the road leading to the Billingses driveway.

Daisy, didn't the convenience store worker also say there was an older, grey headed male, nicely dressed that was driving the BMW? No, he is not a very smart guy. He left a trail a mile long behind him.

I don't believe he described the BMW guy, unless I missed it?

Yes, and in the Wear TV interview, Tice says he knows a Sanchez who has a dealership in Pensacola and Foley. It must be the same guy, Jose Sanchez. Tice said he did not think that Sanchez knows Bud Billings. But can we believe any of these people?

No!!!

People who know Patrick have said that he was full of bravado and yet they also say that he was under the thumb of someone whom he feared, and it isn't Tice (and I doubt if it's Jose Sanchez). We need to learn more about the time Patrick spent in Atlanta and who he spent it with. I think that mightl unlock the bigger story here - and possibly the reason so many agencies are involved.

I'm not saying I "know" - just what seems to me to be the big mystery. . .

I don't believe he described the BMW guy, unless I missed it?

Daisy, I've been looking for that interview with the convenience store guy and cannot find it. Going through all of these documents is tough. I will have to resume my search tonight and find that well dressed grey headed man. He might of been in another scenario as many documents as I have read the last 12 hours.

Daisy, I've been looking for that interview with the convenience store guy and cannot find it. Going through all of these documents is tough. I will have to resume my search tonight and find that well dressed grey headed man. He might of been in another scenario as many documents as I have read the last 12 hours.

I'll go ask him (if he's working). I gotta go out for milk and Raceway's where I would go anyways.

Maybe we should have separate thread for each PDF and/or a Bullet point summary of what's in each one? I know that I'm jumping back and forth and it's confusing to say the least! Has anyone made notes? I'm a terrible archivist!

Maybe we should have separate thread for each PDF and/or a Bullet point summary of what's in each one? I know that I'm jumping back and forth and it's confusing to say the least! Has anyone made notes? I'm a terrible archivist!

ITA!!!

I'm so behind, I'm only on #3:eek:

Does anyone have any idea who this mysterious Mr. Mantis is? They met in a condo with him months before the murders - and there was discussion going on about the murders - and there were guns there - I read it in one of the reports last night - the guy's name giving the statement was Lonnie - he said Pat tried to get him to get in on the "robbery" for weeks before it happened, but this kid said no way. Who is Mr. Mantis? Lonnie told investigators that this man is who Pat "worked" for.

Went to Raceway, got my milk and chatted with Jason. He said he saw the BMW guy, but doesn't really remember what he looked like cuz he sees so many people every day. Though, he doesn't think it was any that have been arrested so far. He also said LE doesn't know who the BMW guy is, either.

He knows Jr. from when he was younger, they used to go to the same church. Quote: "He's always been a jerk."

He's hoping that there will be so much evidence that he won't have to go and testify in court:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back