10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This topic has nothing to do with the Anthony case, so I'm really don't understand all the references to Disney World. This is the Lisa Irwin forum, not the Caylee Anthony forum. They are two separate cases, and not everything is this case is connected to the Anthony case.

Except that DB and JI sold exclusives to ABC and NBC within a couple of days of Lisa being gone. Bill S. and Joe T. are associated with NBC, iirc. mo

How are they renting a house if they can't even pay their cell phone bill?

I don't blame them for leaving though. Someone is going to get hurt soon. There really are some loons out there and many people are fired up about the parents' refusal to participate in finding out where their baby is or what happened to her. Look what happened at the Anthony's when they let FCA come home.

I imagine the neighbors need a break too, and are happy to see them go.

How did they afford a top notch defense attorney?..

Isn't this the second parent of missing children who has tried to help Lisa's family and been immediately turned away? Why would they call the police? Why leave the house? I don't understand!

They appear to be markedly paranoid about the authorities and any and all outsiders. I wonder why that would be?:waitasec:

It will be 4 weeks on Monday. Where is Baby Lisa?

4 weeks and only LE has done things to help look for this sweet baby. Why not the parents?

Flyers were handed out at a race meet on one weekend, and that was it.

I've seen nothing else done but a cat and mouse game with the parents, the PI, and the lawyers with LE.

Please, find Lisa!

Packing pillows and blankets, to me suggests a long trip. If going to the airport, they wouldn't need them. If going to the cop shop or if something was learned about Lisa, they wouldn't need them and I would think they probably wouldn't take the boys.

If the boys were going someplace else to stay I guess they could need more pillows and blankets. But I find it less likely that that is what they are doing for some reason.

They struck oil!

So, the first thing you know, old Deb's a millionaire...

Tha Kinfolk said "Deb, move away from there!"

"California is the place ya aught to be!"

... So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly. ...

Seriously, my head exploded when DB sat on National Television and took an indignant attitude about her drunken "adult time" consisting of leaving her still-in-diapers, semi-walking, ill baby girl in an (unsafe) crib for 9-10 hours unsupervised. It's been beyond downhill ever since.. then again.. my standards are pretty high I guess. pfft...Jiminy Crickets

It's like they get up each morning, have a cup of coffee and discuss the best way to make themselves appear more guilty. "What can we do, or not do, today to seem more guilty than yesterday and to make sure our daughter is not found?" Every day brings something more ridiculous from this family. Even if they didn't do anything to Lisa, it would be a miracle if she's ever found and IMO we can thank the parents.

I wonder if those pillows and blankets came from the bedroom that had a cadaver dog hit a few days ago? Just saying...:waitasec:

What if they are going to NYC to do an in studio interview and the boys are going with them to get away for a few days?

OK this thread contains outright bashing, this thread has personalized posts, this thread is not on topic.

This is about the sudden move tonight. Stay on topic and be kind when disagreeing with opposing points of view.

4 weeks and only LE has done things to help look for this sweet baby. Why not the parents?

I've seen nothing else done but a cat and mouse game with the parents, the PI, and the lawyers with LE.

Please, find Lisa!

The parents stopped doing anything as soon as their story fell apart. I guess I have to give them some credit for realizing the jig was up and heading for the hills.

OK this thread contains outright bashing, this thread has personalized posts, this thread is not on topic.

This is about the sudden move tonight. Stay on topic and be kind when disagreeing with opposing points of view.

Sorry. Frustrated.

What if they are going to NYC to do an in studio interview and the boys are going with them to get away for a few days?

It this is the case, then it is totally ridiculous. They prefer to attend a TV interview, rather than talking to the police.

I wonder if those pillows and blankets came from the bedroom that had a cadaver dog hit a few days ago? Just saying...:waitasec:

Geez, I hope not. That is downright creepy as all h&ll. Hopefully they are pillows and blankets from the relative's house. ewwww.......

Please, find Lisa!
Now that is just NOT true! ;) Their family also sold Find Lisa t-shirts for $15.00 a piece and, IMO, the t-shirts were probably donated.

With all the reporters and bystanders hanging out on their lawn, I don't blame them for getting the hell out of Dodge.

I'd be afraid of taking a shower in that house, for fear the reporters were pointing a camera at the window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back