10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so dysfunctional. I wonder if they were drinking?

Hadn't thought about this..but you are right...if they aren't there it will be harder to interview them..however I never really thought they would let them interview them. Moo

I told my friend this morning that the parents would hide the boys from the police at some point this weekend. I didn't think it would be this evening though. I was thinking tomorrow afternoon. I guess they aren't that exhausted after all.

What the heck is going on??? BS arrives back at 10:00 at night and the family leaves in a convoy??? Can this get any stranger??? BS is working with the family and not for Lisa, IMO!

What time did they leave the house? There is a 9:35p flight to San Diego.

I think they are going to another location to get away from the media and people stopping and knocking on their door. This is what I think it is anyhow.

Speaking of Disneyworld, Drew Peterson took his kids to Disney just before he announced that he hired a publicist. Casey A. was in jail and didn't go to Disney, but Baez got a stay on a yacht in Fla. just about the time of announing they had a publicist. So yeah, it could be Disney.

Isn't this the second parent of missing children who has tried to help Lisa's family and been immediately turned away? Why would they call the police? Why leave the house? I don't understand!

This topic has nothing to do with the Anthony case, so I really don't understand all the references to Disney World. This is the Lisa Irwin forum, not the Caylee Anthony forum. They are two separate cases, and not everything is this case is connected to the Anthony case.

Speaking of Disneyworld, Drew Peterson took his kids to Disney just before he announced that he hired a publicist. Casey A. was in jail and didn't go to Disney, but Baez got a stay on a yacht in Fla. just about the time of announing they had a publicist. So yeah, it could be Disney.

Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings went to New York and Disney World.

mo

With blankets and pillows being packed they may have rented a house for the weekend..perhaps they were getting on families nerves.

How are they renting a house if they can't even pay their cell phone bill?

I don't blame them for leaving though. Someone is going to get hurt soon. There really are some loons out there and many people are fired up about the parents' refusal to participate in finding out where their baby is or what happened to her. Look what happened at the Anthony's when they let FCA come home.

I imagine the neighbors need a break too, and are happy to see them go.

I doubt they would need pillows if they were getting on a plane. Anything that big and you would buy new pillows. Jmo.

Thank you! So if they are flying somewhere, it's probably safe to say it's not commercial.

Probably not, but that's my guess.

They really could be going anywhere at this point but I don't think it will be too long before we find out where they went.

Isn't this the second parent of missing children who has tried to help Lisa's family and been immediately turned away? Why would they call the police? Why leave the house? I don't understand!

That makes two of us.........:waitasec:

This topic has nothing to do with the Anthony case, so I'm really don't understand all the references to Disney World. This is the Lisa Irwin forum, not the Caylee Anthony forum. They are two separate cases, and not everything is this case is connected to the Anthony case.

This is baby Lisa's case and not the Anthony case. But some patterns develop that you see in other cases that might fit this one. So you will see some comparisons with other cases.

I myself have thought of one situation that it might be, but also considering a pattern set up in other missing cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back