10/31/2011 - People Mag - Kim Kardashian Filing for Divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never have watched an episode in their empire but know those who do . . . and read where the younger sister is having a million dollar party for her 16th BDay with E! Network paying?

Who is watching this carp? Who has the time or would want to waste it watching this fame-hungry family . . . dang! Change the channel - Discovery & NatGo are out there somewhere !

I'm hoping that this marriage scheme will do for the Kardashians what going to jail did for Paris----lots of publicity at first, but also the start of them fading out of the media.

I'll admit ...I have watched...this "wedding" scam backfired on them....

GOOD BYE KK & FAMILY !!!!!!

susiebond

MY opinion only

I loved to watch the kardashians. No more will i . I now dispise them. I all along thought this was a sham! When they were dating they were so mismatched. Who wouldnt try to work on a marriage of 72 days. I saw kim in Australia this morning promoting her purse line. WTH? Oh by the way i was channel surfing last night and guess what was on E? THE WEDDING!!!! moo :gasp:

Kardashian is stopping them from getting married? And they're 'rightfully' angry at her? I don't think so. Did they poll gay people to come up with that headline?

Kardashian is stopping them from getting married? And they're 'rightfully' angry at her? I don't think so. Did they poll gay people to come up with that headline?

This article, in fact, does not say that Kardashian is stopping gay people from getting married.

The article (and commenters therin) illustrates a philosophical point regarding the widely celebrated KK instant fairytale fake-but-legal marriage-for-profit vs. the challenges life-long committed same-sex couples have stacked up against them to be granted legal marriage status.

Most everyone has a right to be extremely annoyed with KK, for largely trashing and mocking the sanctity of marriage - as far as I can tell. Well, with the exception of her family & her soon-to-be-ex - who were fully invested in any publicity scheme she comes up with. :cow:

:gomods:
This article/thread probably should merge into the Kim Kardashian divorce thread. One KK thread about her marriage break-up is probably more than enough. ;)

I hate hearing the word "fairytale" to describe this fiasco. It was fake from the jump. I admit to watching the show because it's like watching a train wreck. The whole family is disgusting IMO. Vulgar (did anyone see the episode where one sister gave the other a WAX? GAG). If you saw any episodes with Kris H it was plain to see he's as dumb as a box of rocks and she has always been a plastic bimbo. Her only adjective is SO (I'm SOOOOO happy; this is SOOOOOO good for blah blah blah). Fairytale my azz!

It's, it's - heck I don't have a clue! Starts with a K? Nope just looked it up - it's Rob.

I saw a couple episodes - just don't get it. Haven't watched them at all since the disturbing pole dancing - video taping thing. If I were Kris or Bruce I would have been out for blood.

Robert "Rob" Kardashian ( is an American television personality, model, and talent manager. He is best known for appearing on his family's reality television shows, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar.

Rob Kardashian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a model? Well knock me over with a feather.

Great article. I'm so sick of hearing that homosexuals will ruin the sanctity of marriage, yet heterosexual people are getting divorces left and right yet that's not ruining anything?! GMAB. Gay rights are human right. I wish people would understand that.

I think if gay people want to be as miserable as the rest of us, they should be allowed to. =P

.....and hopefully now it will backfire and we will soon breath the last of anything "Kardashian".

We can only hope. How did this family get their face on every news site and celeb magazine cover for doing NOTHING? Every day when I am scanning through my DirecTV guide one of their shows is on E. How many times are they going to show the ridiculous and pretentious Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event? Sickening.... they people really really love hearing their last name.

This article, in fact, does not say that Kardashian is stopping gay people from getting married.

The article (and commenters therin) illustrates a philosophical point regarding the widely celebrated KK instant fairytale fake-but-legal marriage-for-profit vs. the challenges life-long committed same-sex couples have stacked up against them to be granted legal marriage status.

Most everyone has a right to be extremely annoyed with KK, for largely trashing and mocking the sanctity of marriage - as far as I can tell. Well, with the exception of her family & her soon-to-be-ex - who were fully invested in any publicity scheme she comes up with. :cow:

:gomods:
This article/thread probably should merge into the Kim Kardashian divorce thread. One KK thread about her marriage break-up is probably more than enough. ;)

My complaint is about the headline and tone of the story as if gays are dumping their frustrations on Kardashian, why not Brittany Spears who had a marriage that lasted just a couple of days. And lets not pretend that gay relationships, in general, last longer - some do some don't. They did not poll gays so the headline is a literal lie to begin with. Just some extremely hysterical hyperbole. We don't like Kim Kardashian - let's get her. And of course instead of changing the channel it's "did anyone see the episode where". I hate her so much I just can't stop watching.

The wedding WAS a fairytale..... it was all made up! :innocent:

wm

384025_10150384285058112_176203198111_8251651_1305845531_n.jpg

Never have watched an episode in their empire but know those who do . . . and read where the younger sister is having a million dollar party for her 16th BDay with E! Network paying?

Who is watching this carp? Who has the time or would want to waste it watching this fame-hungry family . . . dang! Change the channel - Discovery & NatGo are out there somewhere !

I heard that too, and the party will be part of the My Sweet 16 series. When will that family ever learn the word humility! Mama Jenner is a really poor example for her younger ones.

1. Kris Jenner? She needs to stfu. NOW. :bricks:

2. Kim Kardashian? She needs to stfu. NOW. Obvuiously, she can't take the heat. She's pulling this whole "whoa is me, why aren't people understanding it was a difficult decision, I didn't make money on this wedding, why are people spreading rumors?" blah blah blah. Talk is cheap, but your wedding wasn't. :dramaqueen:

3. I guess they win. I watched, I gawked, I discussed, they're the top search term, and I'm still discussing. :pullhair:

I have to start knitting again.

Not surprised by it. What a bunch of attention *advertiser censored*!

http://news.yahoo.com/native-american-group-slams-kardashian-mom-230342236.html

A Native American group is denouncing a comment Kim Kardashian's mother made on national television as being "wrong and hurtful."

The comment from Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, came on "Good Morning America" Thursday, when Jenner was asked if her daughter should return Kris Humphries' $2 million engagement ring after their 72-day marriage ended.

Perhaps they should ALL just shut up!

FWIW, consider the source.

http://perezhilton.com/category/kim-kardashian/?from=trending#readmore

http://perezhilton.com/category/kim-kardashian/?from=trending#.TrVo5HLmLQh

Before Kim Kardashian annnounced publicly that she'd be divorcing Kris Humphries, she gave some members of her extended family the heads up via email.

Here's what she said in the message:

"I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

"I know this seems crazy … I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

:rolleyes:

She should be embarrassed. Among other things. Like ashamed. Maybe ostracized just a tiny bit. ;) Considering what she actually has going for her, and the empire she has (to her/her family's credit) figured out how to build - she should be smarter than this.

:dunno:

I guess not.

Someone with a brain is pulling the strings on this family - it would be curious to know who it is. Kinda thinkin' now it's definitely NOT Kim ... it may actually be Rob & Kourtney. Certainly Bruce & Kris would both be well connected with saavy (experienced) advisory types. And I think the "E" / "People Mag" entertainment conglomerate is heavily invested in the family's successes...

Guessing that one big part of the success with their family reality shows (and fans) is due to the one thing about them that is genuine: They really are a big, close family with lots of enterprising going on. That dynamic - many people can relate to.

All of which leads me to unfortunately conclude that we're probably stuck with them for a while longer.

:sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387
Back