10/31/2011 - People Mag - Kim Kardashian Filing for Divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious why anyone CARES what these people do. I have no idea who the K's are, never watched the show, and never intend to. If everyone ignored fake carp like this, on television and elsewhere, they would shrivel up and die on the vine like rotten, unpicked tomatoes. Have Americans become so shallow they have nothing better to do with their time?

:cow:

I realize this is all for ratings, but I don't like it. I never knew who these people were, still don't really, but kept seeing the names here and mentioned on t.v. I don't like it as I will guess that younger people watch these shows. That means younger people will feel the influence, subliminal or out right. I am in agreement that it would make marriage seem like a fashion statement and not something to cherish. Guess I am old enough to cling to old fashioned ideals as such.

One of my kids used to watch Keeping Up With, no idea why. I was so disgusted by the two youngest "practicing on a pole" while big brother's creeper friend video taped - that was it. Not in my house!

I've never understood this family. Their father and step father were famous, they are only famous for being related. What a waste.

They made $65 million last year, all from a career launched from Kim's sex tape and their dad being one of OJ's lawyers.

OK I freely admit I read gossip sites which is the only way I ever know anything about these people.

While I think the whole scam wedding/marriage is low; I am much more disgusted by the mother trying to make a buck off a former friend who was murdered. She is the barfiest woman and crappiest mother I can think of - I think she's more vile than Dina Lohan even.

I think Kim is one of the most shallow people I have ever seen. I'm sure the entire wedding was just a stunt to get rating for their reality show.

BBM well I believe that ! ! chuckle, chuckle, snort, snort!!

Here's another:

In an eerie twist of Halloween fate, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries listed the wedding date on their gift registry as October 31, 2011, the exact day Kardashian actually filed for divorce, according to a story in the New York Daily News. :eek:

What’s really a nightmare is the mountain of gifts Kardashian is required by etiquette to personally return with a handwritten note (no tweets allowed). According to the same story in the Daily News, Kardashian and Humphries registered for over $172,000 of swag at the luxury Beverly Hills boutique Geary’s. Their blinged-out gift requests included a Baccarat crystal vase valued at nearly $8,000 and $38,000-worth of place settings by Buccellati.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/kim-kardashian-divorce-etiquette-should-she-return-the-gifts-2606930/

I can't even imagine!

I can honestly say that I have never watched (not even one episode) of the K's. The only K I have ever watched is the son on DWTS, and I don't even remember his first name.

I can honestly say that I have never watched (not even one episode) of the K's. The only K I have ever watched is the son on DWTS, and I don't even remember his first name.

It's, it's - heck I don't have a clue! Starts with a K? Nope just looked it up - it's Rob.

I saw a couple episodes - just don't get it. Haven't watched them at all since the disturbing pole dancing - video taping thing. If I were Kris or Bruce I would have been out for blood.

Robert "Rob" Kardashian ( is an American television personality, model, and talent manager. He is best known for appearing on his family's reality television shows, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Kardashian"]Rob Kardashian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I think Kim is one of the most shallow people I have ever seen. I'm sure the entire wedding was just a stunt to get rating for their reality show.

.....and hopefully now it will backfire and we will soon breath the last of anything "Kardashian".

BBM well I believe that ! ! chuckle, chuckle, snort, snort!!

Here's another:

In an eerie twist of Halloween fate, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries listed the wedding date on their gift registry as October 31, 2011, the exact day Kardashian actually filed for divorce, according to a story in the New York Daily News. :eek:

What’s really a nightmare is the mountain of gifts Kardashian is required by etiquette to personally return with a handwritten note (no tweets allowed). According to the same story in the Daily News, Kardashian and Humphries registered for over $172,000 of swag at the luxury Beverly Hills boutique Geary’s. Their blinged-out gift requests included a Baccarat crystal vase valued at nearly $8,000 and $38,000-worth of place settings by Buccellati.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/...tiquette-should-she-return-the-gifts-2606930/

I can't even imagine!

Yeah, like those gifts will ever be returned. lol. I wonder if Kris H. will get to keep any of it?

Yeah, like those gifts will ever be returned. lol. I wonder if Kris H. will get to keep any of it?

I get the impression that KK is keeping the loot and making a donation to a charity fund instead. Since she's gonna cut the check, she keeps the swag.

ICK.

MOO

Mel

I can NOT stand Kim, Kris (Jenner), or Bruce. Khloe seems like the most real of the bunch.

I knew that this marriage was a sham from the start. I hope that this backfires on Kim and Kris Jenner. As for her writing about the murder of her friend Nicole, well, with friends like Kris Jenner and Faye Resnick, who needs enemies????

Whatever is going on here, it's sickening. I hope this will finally be the end of the Kardashian's public life.

<modsnip>

The couple was together for merely 72 days before calling it off, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for splitting.

Many public figures spoke out on the reality TV star&#8217;s divorce, saying the barely three-month marriage destroyed the &#8220;sanctity of marriage.&#8221; The outcry came mainly from LGBT rights organizations. Critics of same-sex marriage have previously claimed allowing gay couples to wed would tarnish traditional matrimony.

Source: Kardashian Divorce Incites LGBT Frustration | NBC San Diego

I once started watching an episode , just to see what all the fuss was about.Didn't make it more than 15 min,such garbage.So many better things to do with my time.

Whatever is going on here, it's sickening. I hope this will finally be the end of the Kardashian's public life.
I TA!!
But what will the E Channel do?:gasp:The K's show probably brings in more than half their viewing share and profits! Why they'll have to find another Hollywood family that's willing to sink to the K's level and market their childfren and lose any qualms about ethics, responsiblity, or what they wil do for money!!
Oh silly me-they're already probably burning up the phone lines and making demo tapes for Ryan Seacrest as we post!! It's Hollywood-there's no shortage of the likes of the K's!!:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387
Back