100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back live, but they are at yet another sidebar!!!!

Be afraid JA ... Be very afraid.

IF ITS POSSIBLE IN THAT NARCISSISTIC BRAIN of yours ... I think you're about ready to experience a dose of reality of what we and hopefully the jury are thinking of your lame-azz excuses, nonsense, and LIES.

Yeah, she's been prepped by Nurmi for just a couple hours about the coming questions ... But this is nothing like the MONTHS she's had to rehearse her previous testimony.
No way she'll be able to keep things straight (worse than usual).

I see lots of "fog" and "I don't remember" coming from JA.
She's gonna trip up and mix up the zillion LIES she been telling on the stand for the past 14 days.

OK looks like we are back on.. everyone taking their places

Jodi working on Colorforms

Back... Still no sound as far as I can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh god i just read that as feeding the pony...
if you dont know what that is google it

pretty relevent for JA :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

When will I learn not to google stuff?

Okay, it was kind of funny - but all I can think of is that thing on her lip.

No I do not believe that, HOWEVER I do find it insulting when comments are made to Travis would not own such a girly gun, that would be like me saying, Travis would not own a Prius because it is a girly car. I am sure a gazillion posters would point out that a Prius has a much smaller footprint than a truck. To make generalizations over a gun is ridiculous, look at Nancy Lanza, she surely had what would be considered to be manly weapons.

I am a MAN and I have owned a 25 for years, not my only gun, but it is small and good to conceal. I also have hollow points in it, let a person take a bullet to the head with it and then tell me what a girly weapon it is. Had Grandpa Arias had hollow points, if the bullet came first it would have been all over.

Here we go!

Who is Mike and why is he delaying this?

O/T

I am getting pounded here at the Jersey Shore.......momma Mia....I keep getting hurricane warning on my phone.....yeesh

"Pounded" being such an appropriate word to use during this trial watching....

:floorlaugh:

Ugh talking heads insinuating that the prosecution didnt do their job because if hey did there'd be no jury questions. Shut up hln.

Of course there are jury questions after they had to listen to Jodi's word salad on the stand for 15 days. Going round and round in circles.

HLN has it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members