100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching HLN now...I watched today live stream, but HLN is just now up to the question of "Do you think your boyfriends cheated on you because you are controlling?"

LMBO!!! HA HA! THat was such a dig!

SHE JUST SAID TO THE JUDGE "I remember emotions, Judge."

OMG. She has opened a huge door, if I am not mistaken.

Juan will drive a bus through that one.

I just have to say that in my experience, this type of personality does not discriminate - you can (unfortunately) find them in any walk of life! :)

'
I agree, in that, the Mormon faith is frowned upon. I am one that believes in a higher power. What is wrong with that?

The only question that worries me is the one about Travis possibly picking up the camera and it possibly being the reason he got angry and chased her.

:waitasec:

Wow the way she just spewed out " he choked me out " like it is a normal thing...q...may e she can be so sure because thy played choking games ????

I'm guessing the choking games were with someone else. I don't think Travis would go for that. He wasn't a violent man.

MOO

I can't believe she said: "So, as far as Ryan he was just a potential person I wanted to get to know. Um, and if things had gone further, I definitely would have cut off that sort of contact with Travis."

:banghead: You damn well almost did, *()W#$%*)(.

POOR WORD CHOICE.

SHE SHOWS NO SIGNS OF TRAUMA IMHO. NONE!

I can't remember if I'm considered near or far sighted. I always get them confused & I've worn corrective lenses since I was 14.

My eyes are -2.50 in the R & -2.75 in the L. I'm blind as a bat if I don't have my contacts in.

Nearsighted means you can't see far off, or in the distance. I am near sighted. I couldn't see crap when driving (esp. at night)...then I had that lasik surgery.

Shw ent to see John Dixon before seeing Ryan and after killing travis coz...........she's a *advertiser censored*
That all did supposedly happen AFTER killing Travis, correct? Why or how on earth did it turn into the Mormon Church encourages you to date? Really??!! After you stab someone 27 times, slit his throat, and shoot him...you're thinking about DATING???!!
People...please tell me she was referring to a time OTHER THAN after Travis' death!!!

She knows premarital sex was prohibited but is willing to lie or break that rule if it suits her purposes then justify it later.

She knows murder is wrong but is willing to do it if it suits her purposes then justify it later.

Monet.....wow, just, wow. She really blew that one didn't she. Let's see I have a chance to be famous....nah, I go see my ex and ruin both his life and mine instead. Now I'm lucky to be on EBay.

Wow, just wow......poor little Jodi a three hour screaming session?

How many people would let someone scream at them for 3 hours?

How many people would participate in a 3 hour screaming session?

I wouldn't do either of the above and I doubt 99.999% of the population of this forum would either. I call BS.

Best Freudian slip today - "I don't remember FEAR , I mean I don't remember ANGER " - when a juror asked if she was angry when stabbing Travis..

so disappointed that they did not ask about the magazine code from jail

She isn't too bright, is she? She just went on a full explanation that it wasn't her memory but she couldn't process the English language. They aren't asking what was said on June 4, they want to know what she did.

I had a total Chris Tucker moment when she said that. "do you understand the words that are commin' outta my mouth!!" :floorlaugh:

Trusting to Jodi means.... Break into email accounts, walk in and creep around, peek in windows....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She really did almost say, "I don't remember fear...I mean... being an issue when I stabbed Travis."

Is a list of juror questions being compiled? I am happy to create one if anyone's interested.

They sure are and it's great-this is the best court day by far.
What a dumbass. Her memory is pretty selective as well and the jury are definatly onto her bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18