100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like one juror thinks she was sleeping around....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She doesn't even use the word "edify" correctly.

ed·i·fy

/ˈedəˌfī/
Verb
Instruct or improve (someone) morally or intellectually.
To instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge.

Synonyms
educate

She is not "instructing" Travis, she is not "educating" Travis and she is not "morally improving" Travis. She claims she is trying to say nice things about him, but edify is not the right word.

does anyone know where she got this money she deposited around the time of the murder? Did she steal money from Travis? Did she use his money to rent the car to get there and kill him? :(

If they have been following the admonitions, this is the first indication to the jury themselves what each other is thinking. Does anyone have the exact quote to the question about Travis moving the camera. Did Katie say something about being worried about the question about Travis moving the "gun"? I am confused.
I think it was the camera. But there was the question about the bullet casing on the blood. IIRC she was rollling around with Travis again when it may have rolled...but there was absolutely no blood on the floor when she shot him. Huh??? I can't keep her sequence of the KILL straight in my mind.

Here's my take: I think Jodi knows she's going to be convicted. I think she's always known she was going to be convicted, and her lawyers have always known it as well. As Detective Flores said, this is some of the best evidence ever, and there's no way around that.

Jodi is going through the motions of telling these tales just to pay lip service to the process and to give her a venue for talking about Travis. There are several points she wants to make very clear, and it matters not how it affects the outcome of this trial, as long as she gets to hold forth. Those points are: 1. That Travis was really into her, and that makes her special -- and all the Jodi haters, like Sky, be damned, 2. That she was so appealing that she could get a nice, chaste Mormon man to break his vows, and 3. Travis f-ed up by rejecting her and calling her out on being a lying sociopath, and for that he will pay, not only with his life, but with his reputation and memory.

This whole trial for Jodi is a huge F you to Travis, kind of a warning or lesson about why Jodi should never be crossed.

True True...how totally True this is

does anyone know where she got this money she deposited around the time of the murder? Did she steal money from Travis? Did she use his money to rent the car to get there and kill him? :(

I'm still wondering to.... Maybe rebuttal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

Professionally speaking, I guess I should be ashamed for LMAO and wanting to :highfive: them!

But, I'm not. :floorlaugh:

I am loving every minute of this. This jury is sick of sitting there listening to all this crap and they are ready to deliberate. I predict a fast verdict. And to add her disappointment she won't be getting out in less than 5 yrs.

And beach, my dear, that is why I love you.

I'm in the same boat as you. I should be more serious and professional about that question, but I'm not.

I'm right there with you on the high five. I literally busted out in laughter when I heard that question. My poor assistant thought I had lost my mind.

It didn't worry me. If Travis picked up the camera before he allegedly chased her it means he wasn't so angry that killing Jodi was his focus.

I agree and if I can add ....... her memory is fine during the time the camera dropped and she left no room in her story at all for Travis to have picked it up. I am sure out of 12 - someone will be able to explain that to one juror, if that juror is even confused. My guess is the juror knows the story is bull that he 'linebacked' her.

I wondered about that, but thinking back to her testimony about it - she agreed that it wouldn't have been possible for Travis to move the camera. I think this was a "test" question to see just how far she would go with the lies.

will the ME come back on rebuttal to say if she shot him first he would not have ran down the hall let a lone pick up the camera. ja claimed there was no blood in the bathroom when she shot ta, but she can 't explain the sink full of blood:furious: i'm still in the stabbed first camp. jmo

If they have been following the admonitions, this is the first indication to the jury themselves what each other is thinking. Does anyone have the exact quote to the question about Travis moving the camera. Did Katie say something about being worried about the question about Travis moving the "gun"? I am confused.

even if TA picked up the camera on his mad run after her, it would still be with him when he came back into the bathroom and she shot him, no? i was worried about this but now i'm not. it changes nothing. plus, we know none of that BS even happened. pretty sure the jury knows it too.

:furious:But she surely didn't mind throwing a .22-cal bullet to his brain, 27 knife wounds to his body and head, or slashing his throat until the knife struck his nearly-dead spine. Now did she?:furious:

What a liar. I've never heard so many in succession...

Prime
is that what jm said yeesterday?:floorlaugh:?

Rofl my son just said, someone should kick her in the butt.... But their foot would likely never be seen again

Roflmao!

Man I love that kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nominate you for parent of the year!! :thumb:

You mean **** ?

I swear I never heard that word before this trial, never.

Do you live under a rock? Really, you must live in a cloister. :giggle:

When she said Travis was taking a babysitter to Canon did she mean "dog sitter"
Where did babysitter come from?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why did you carry around your journals if they could be read?
No one else read my journals, I kept them in my purse - Except for when Travis read my journals, and made me tear out pages, but I carried them around instead of leaving them home, where no one could see them because nobody got into my purse except me...
I didn't write anything negative in my journals, but Travis made me tear out negative things....
I read the book of Mormon, and attended church services and functions, but believed I was following the rule of chastity because Travis said so....

Wait, it says murder's wrong, too? No way, go on! Does she even hear the words coming out of her mouth?

of many great things to come out of today's Questions one of the best is

They don't believe the Pedophile claims
and does not sound at ALL like they believe he abused her

They do however call her "controlling" and someone who has a "mental condition" for which they wanted to know if she sought treatment LOL

And that at least one person on the jury thinks she's a *advertiser censored*!

And yet, when she is fearing for her life, she remembers him saying "F*cking kill you b*tch"(in English), but not what she DID. Let me quote Travis, "Whatever, Jodi"

And since, according to her, the gun had already gone off, he would be saying that with a bullet hole in the head and blood would have to be gushing out of his face (eyes, nose, mouth) and he would have to be temporarily blinded and deafened from the blast.

I was wondering why there were so many WSers that didn't like the question. I took it the same way you did. Another nail in the premeditation coffin.:rocker:

yes, me too. I took it as a Juror saying "HEY, you totally misread him, he is only bending over to see a camera and you over react and shot him in the face"

I LOVED the question about if you thought the gun was not loaded then why grab the gun thinking that it would stop someone from attacking you? DUH. Obviously Travis would KNOW the gun wasn't loaded if it was his own gun. She is not too bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis