100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day the jurors have been waiting for ......

Originally Posted by Clue Finder 55 View Post
I agree it was premeditated no doubt but not because she took the gun out of a holster-
Shooting someone unarmed then using a knife is
Like you say the time it took to get either the gun or knife to use as a second weapon is premeditated but not the act of taking the gun out of the holster

I hope some legal minds will post because I thought the unholstering of a gun is premeditation. Isn't that the same as unlocking a locked gun so it could be fired?

I copied this over because I'd like to know. TIA

After juror questions, when would we next hear from the defendant? Would it be during sentencing when it's begging for leniency in its sentence?

ok it's 3pm here in Florida sooo lets go!! I've been waiting all day

While I was putting groceries away, Mike Galonas mentioned that closing arguments would start on March 25. Unless the jury takes a very long time to reach a verdict, the case could end before Easter.

Any time now!!!! :great:

Question from the last thread. . .

Hi folks, please excuse me as I jump right in here with no time to catch up on multiple threads.

Any recommendations as to how many sedatives I should put in my herbal tea for this afternoon of juror questions? I'm trying to keep my anxiety level to a medically acceptable level today. ;)

Juan only objected to 4 of the questions. . .they are all out.

Nurmi objected to quite a few more and only got his way on like 3.

No sedatives in my opinion. . . .This should be GREAT!

yesjacknicholson.gif

I am not too worried about the juror's questions. If I was on a jury and wanted to support a conviction, I would be taking all the notes and asking all the questions I could, so that when deliberations start I would have the information I needed to support the facts leading to conviction.

Our Katie is there... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 5 or 6 questions tossed. I don't think Jodi could prepare for everything.

Approx 105 juror questions...some with multiple parts. Let's get this show on the road :)

105 questions. Oh my. How long will this be?

Maybe she is going to finally realize she is on trial for murder 1.

It would have been so great for the jury to get to watch JA practice her answers to herself. Bummer.

Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen. This is going to get awesome. I wonder if her hair is back so that she can focus on eye contact with the jury and not hide behind her curtain. It's all about strategy with this DT. Nothing is done without a purpose.

BBM: It is pulled back ... it's a new "do" today ...

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member