DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she calls the judge "Sherry"! :giggle:

Nurmi to judge in chambers ...

"I'll trade you a Toblerone for 100 sex questions ... whaddya say judge ?"

OH yes, JM is going to be able to have a shot at her based on Jury questions ...

ygZSd.gif

While I was putting groceries away, Mike Galonas mentioned that closing arguments would start on March 25. Unless the jury takes a very long time to reach a verdict, the case could end before Easter.

Oh nooooooo! I start my eye surgeries the 26th!:panic:

Ding Dang Dong, are we late again? Or am I early?

Heinekin light here I come!!!!let's go!

Present. I am both nervous and excited. This has got to be one of the biggest days of the trial so far, don't let us down jurors.

Prayers of strength to Travis's family!

Regarding Travis Alexander's shower picture -

Can't see a guy sitting on the floor in the shower. The more I look at this picture the more I believe he was instructed to sit on the floor in the shower at gun point by JA- thus the look on his face.

Maybe he decided he had to fight for his life and went after her in self defense and then came the knife wounds and then the gun shot by JA

Send this on to JM to use in closing. Great point.
So true. Jody has everyone focused on a dropped camera causing him to "snap". Don't think so...He gets into his shower thinking she is gone, on her way to who know where, but then you see in one of the last photos taken of him - his shock and surprise as he sees shes not gone at all, shes there on his bathroom floor taking pictures of him in his shower. If he snapped, he snapped because of this, and who wouldn't? He has every reason to protect himself and his home.

O/T

I am getting pounded here at the Jersey Shore.......momma Mia....I keep getting hurricane warning on my phone.....yeesh

*fist pump*

(sorry but as soon as i read Jersey Shore I just couldn't resist!!)

Juan's voice didn't sound quite right to me this morning. I hope he's not sick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx