100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're in a good marriage, I think it's good to exchange passwords. Since I'm disabled, my DH knows my FB passwords, e-mail, even WS ;) But it's quite clear that he only uses them if something may happen to me, and it's not permission to snoop.

And of course if have my teenage DS's passwords, and I do snoop - but for an entirely different reason. I want to make sure he's on the straight and narrow and not watching *advertiser censored* while we're sleeping. He's a good kid though, so my snooping is much less than it used to be. Besides, he knows mama bear is a watchin.

In the case of JA and TA - password exchanges iMHO are completely unacceptable.

MOO

Mel

I have a good marriage and yet I would not ask for dh's password nor would he ask for mine. We trust each other.

My guess is that travis did not offer anything and that Jodi HOUNDED him to exchange passwords. But I bet in the end she stole it.

I'm confused. She says a conference was held in March, not in April as some guy claims. This was regarding her hair color. But, I found this:

General Conference is a semiannual gathering of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), held every April and October at the LDS Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. During each conference, members of the church gather in a series of two-hour sessions.......
Click here: General Conference (LDS Church) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do I think something is wrong with her answer....Am I mistaken?

Good catch!

michael kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer

court staff says the arias trial may move to another courtroom because of technical difficulties. That may affect the live feed.
Expand

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :please:

She is using the word "edify" wrong. To edify someone is to teach them something spiritual. She is confusing that word with vilify.

Re her answer as to why Travis would send her spiderman undies when he said he didn't like spiderman may backfire on her big time.

Her answer hinting that he had a little boy acquaintance who liked spiderman (thus he was using her to act out his little boy acquaintance fantasies) probably disgusted the jury. It is everyone's worst nightmare to think about someone suggesting something so horrible about you when there is no way, even if you are still alive, that you can prove it wrong. Her word against your word.

I think she was talking about a little kid that Travis knew (the insinuation was sickening - she is a horrible person). The little kid dressed up like Spiderman, not Travis...
Yes especially sickening! And another lie!!!

TwitterMichael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer
Court staff says the Arias trial may move to another courtroom because of technical difficulties. That may affect the live feed.

She was talking about PPL conference. It was in March 2008.

I'd be curious to know if he was talking about the same conference I found, and it was a mistake on his part. He does say it was April.

But thanks for setting me straight on that.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Ok, we think the problem might have been fixed. #JodiArias