100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - just let her keep talking. She is the worst kind of crazy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)
She sure is! The psychopathic, lying, murdering kind of crazy!:furious:

she dont know how to answer how they broke up with the boyfriend initiate contact question, escpecially with travis

Catching up... to me. This is HUGE.

9) did Travis' closet doors have locks on them? Answer: I don't remember them having any locks. Question: if "no" how did you have time to get the gun down if he was right behind you.
Answer: I don't know if he was right behind me or not I just had the sense he was chasing me.

Nurmi should be disbarred for having her imply Travis was molesting some mysterious, unidentified boy who liked spiderman. Unbelievable sickness. I guess this is what you get when you let them see the questions ahead of time.

Why would someone think that if she read the book of mormon that she would necessarily decide to follow it? Am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing ... :waitasec: WTH when that question was asked ?

JA joined the Mormon religion because of Travis -- she is a FAKE and a FONEY !

And JA is a SERIAL LIAR ...

So any question regarding religion is a WASTE of a question, IMO !

And JMO ... religion has NO PLACE in this trial ! NONE at all !

I don't care what religion Travis was -- he was killed by this ***** -- it would have absolutely NO bearing on my decision IF I were on that jury !

MOO MOO MOO !

Can't the juror with the questions about distance between places jump on Google and map it out?

The questions about Oregon. How many miles? Crater Lake, Medford, Ashland

I love how the judge is kind of cutting her off with her next question, LMAO! JA can't be a petulant child with the judge and jury. BEST DAY YET!

Who remembers that exact date when you and someone break up, let alone someone you only dated for 5 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member