100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she doesn't get the death penalty I will never watch/follow another trial again because I will have no faith in my fellow man/woman.
Me neither! I feel the very same way!!!
I have faith in this jury. I'm hoping it's well founded!

Now she's got ADD? Now she doesn't have a mental condition, yet she shakes like a chiwawa (I can NOT spell that dog breed) when she hears yelling.

Oh, this jury sure has her number. I'm so glad because Nurmi tried his best to make it seem like Jodi was "monogamous" and wouldn't be seeing more than one guy at a time, but the testimony shows otherwise. I thought Juan tried to make a good point about this - that Jodi had a double standard and she was seeing all kinds of other guys on the sly but wouldn't even tolerate Travis texting other girl friends .

Bahahahaha... Mental issue! "I'm not sure what mental issue." LOL. I think she meant "which" mental issue.

She was coached on the eye glasses question.

OMG, again!!!!!!!!!! Now FOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT HER MENTAL STATE, MEMORY CONDITION!!! WAIT, THIS MORNING SHE SAID SHE BLACKED OUT DUE TO ALCOHOL TWICE BEFORE, NOW SHE JUST SAID HAD NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha - mental condition!!!!! Now she's admitting she doesn't have one!! She killed just because she is evil!

Prescription in each eye. Lol. They're sceptical.

gotcha Jodi..wants to know about mental issues..I think they mean psychiatric health

They are totally f'ing with her on some of these questions. Like poking the crazy.

Typical pathological liar. Unnecessary exposition. No need to give that false information it does not benefit her.

:bowdown: to this jury!!!!

This girl thinks that if she can make Travis look like a pedophile than the jury will find her justified in killing him.

MENTAL CONDITION! Forgive me, everyone, I can't stop posting. I wish we were all together in real life so we could yelp together!

She's just so upbeat and chatty today! Compliant to the judge even!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep ... she is acting so "chipper" ... can someone please tell her she is NOT up for an "Oscar" and she can cut the BS performance !

When Nurmi gets up there she'll be all "poor pitiful me" ... boo hoo ... :violin:

When Mr. M gets up there she'll be shooting daggers out those dark eyes at him which makes me :furious:

:seeya:

She seemed miffed at the idea someone thinks she has mental issues!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member