100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that, but thinking back to her testimony about it - she agreed that it wouldn't have been possible for Travis to move the camera. I think this was a "test" question to see just how far she would go with the lies.

That is how I feel as well, see if she would directly lie to the jury

Her hands were so telling. She does this unscrewing the lid off a jar movement when she's trying to maybe change a story.

She under-entwines her fingers quickly and often, then opens her hands in that open palms up all movement like this is all I can offer you, then a micro shrug.

Normally, the face would have more tells, but with Jodi it's her HANDS, IMO.

Watch her, it's a trip.

:cow:

The only question that worries me is the one about Travis possibly picking up the camera and it possibly being the reason he got angry and chased her.

the forensics do not support Travis leaving the shower area/bathroom area without blood all over him......

I think that question was a flip off to her....I really do....

Look at the question this way...it would give her more time to go out the door and the house.

plus if he's chasing her, holding the camera, and chased her into the bathroom, the camera is in the bathroom---not the hallway.

Rofl my son just said, someone should kick her in the butt.... But their foot would likely never be seen again

Roflmao!

Man I love that kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA HA! That's the cleaned up version!

The saying goes "I'd kick you in the vagina, but I'm afraid I'd lose a shoe!"

I have to go watch my friends kid special Olympics cheer practice 6:30 my time then back after that - talking to Katie DDj re her notes
Thank you katie for giving us insight! I got a screenshot on my ipad of travis and his sister! Funny I think they feel FINALY were cooking with gas!
Justice for travis

I absolutely agree with you. She has managed to give the big F-U to everyone, she has done this from the very start. She always dismisses someone as a "babysitter". Do we know who the baby sitter is, cause she has really tried to demean this person as just the Babysitter

Moor 4th and lilyet, you read my mind. Exactly.

Why does the jury think the shot came first. She stabbed him first. Don't they believe the ME? I do.

I think the jury is questioning her on her testimony alone. I also believe the ME, it looks like they are just punching holes in her version of the events much the same as JM did.

Yeah she didn't like that:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'm surprised she didn't chime in...no I'm not crazy...just a victim of DV...you're getting this ALL WRONG!! Just you wait till I have "my experts" testify. lol

Loved the "jealous" question....her forehead wrinkled up and she got really animated !!

I've noticed every time "jealous" comes up she has a big reaction to it. I'd like to see JM say something with "jealous" in it three times fast. I'm picturing a scene from the movie "Carrie"

I think we all hate the word de edify whatever the hell it means

I hope I never NEVER ever hear that word again.
I just might kick the person who dares say it in my presence. ;)

I absolutely agree with you. She has managed to give the big F-U to everyone, she has done this from the very start. She always dismisses someone as a "babysitter". Do we know who the baby sitter is, cause she has really tried to demean this person as just the Babysitter

... And that's coming from a high school dropout and teen runaway.

I was thinking the same thing! WHY in the HE!! would she even consider going on a trip with 3 men she didn't know very well or trust? Makes NO SENSE!

Just another one of her idiotic lies!

not to mention decide to buy a GUN. she just KILLED somebody with a gun. so now she decides 'hey, i'm pretty good with a gun....think i'll BUY one!'

nonsense.

If they have been following the admonitions, this is the first indication to the jury themselves what each other is thinking. Does anyone have the exact quote to the question about Travis moving the camera. Did Katie say something about being worried about the question about Travis moving the "gun"? I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn