100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi was in such a fog that she was able to view the unintentional pics taken and "delete" them? The ceiling shot and shot of her dragging Travis were deleted, weren't they?

Why would anyone believe that Jody had injuries to her feet and ankles? The girl lies!
It's such an odd place to say you sustained self-defense injuries, when you butcher and shoot someone. That is why I think it's true. I think she did have injuries to her feet and ankles, from Napoleon. I'm surprised the prosecution hasn't jumped on it, it's either from the dog or Travis was on the ground clawing at her.

The Anthony case is an anomaly. Acquittals are actually extremely rare once a defendant is charged with a crime. Casey Anthony is ONE example compared to dozens of mothers who killed their children and were convicted of it.

(With special props to my Mom who lent me her copy of 'Small Sacrifices' when I was all of 11. I lost her 7 years ago today - she was an avid true crime aficionado. :heart: I remember her literally jumping up and down at Scott Peterson's conviction and, no matter who the defendant was, her emphatic proclamation they were always guiltier than sin. 'Guilty, guilty, guilty!' She would have so loved you all and this forum.)

:blowkiss: Love to your mom up in heaven who clearly was a wonderful momma to have raised you as you are.

I consider myself to have a small amount of talent painting. My avatar is one of my paintings. I am proud if they hang in a display in my town's public library. Based on Jodi's evaluation of her own talent maybe I'm aiming too low. Lol

i am an artist, self-taught ... and i will say this about j.a's "art" - it is soulless. to me, there is a lack of creativity, vision, exploration... when i first saw her art, the word that popped into my head was "mediocre." and i wouldn't shy away from praising her art if i felt it deserved it.

she has some talent, she can draw. but there is no way it is worthy of hanging on a wall next to a Monet or a Van Gogh...

it is my opinion that j.a brought up this art gallery as a way to self promote (she knows her art is being sold on eBay, so that may have been a factor in mentioning it, too).. the jurors don't have any idea what her artwork looks like, so if they're told that her friend John Dickson thought it was good enough* to hang along side Monet and Van Gogh, then they might think she is really talented.. amazing, even... it's deceptive to me, especially since we all know better..

*sight-unseen presumably, since she said she mentioned that she painted and JD suggested they try to get her art into his friends gallery...

i hope this isn't coming across as me being 'catty' because i consider myself an artist as well.. i have had my art on gallery walls but i would never try to imply i was anywhere near the same level of talent as Vincent Van Gogh or Claude Monet.

.... aaaand, i am sure by the time i post this, the topic will have changed :blushing:

Just like singing (and other artistic mediums), art can be taught (technical aspects) but that DOES NOT EQUAL TALENT! Ever heard somebody with an OVERTRAINED VOICE but NO TALENT? Same with alot of musicians...technically accomplished but NO REAL TALENT! You have to have a passion & TALENT to produce TRUE ART. imo

Hey everyone :) I took off this afternoon to spend time with my daughter, I just got back home, were all the questions asked? Thanks

The unloaded gun story once again sunk JA. JA testifies that the TA gun was unloaded. She had a discussion with TA about “loading the gun” . That discussion apparently did not go anywhere since the common understanding was the 25 caliber gun was to remain unloaded.

So the question – why spend time reaching for an unloaded gun? ANSWER – Because if I pointed a gun at somebody they would cease and desist.
JA thinks she can avert TA advance by pointing a gun at him.

BUT TA knew the gun was unloaded. Why would JA who thinks the gun that is unloaded would stop a person who KNOWS that the gun is UNLOADED????

And why would you bother to pull the trigger?

I believe it. He was grabbing at her ankles in self-defense while she was standing over him and stabbing him in the back.

True. Didn't consider that. But if she says she shot him first, it doesn't fit her story. I doubt he would be able to do that after being shot in the head.

It's such an odd place to say you sustained self-defense injuries, when you butcher and shoot someone. That is why I think it's true. I think she did have injuries to her feet and ankles, from Napoleon. I'm surprised the prosecution hasn't jumped on it, it's either from the dog or Travis was on the ground clawing at her.

I think maybe it was from walking out away from her car in the desert to get rid of the gun and her clothes.

I admit I fell asleep during the questions but regained consciousness from time to time (and she was still droning on and on).

My top 3 favorites:

3. IF you had had 3 gas cans and you purchased 5.201 gallons and 3.726 gallons and in the third, 2.171 gallons blah blah blah.......(loved the snark implied in that Q!);

2. Did you get any help for your mental problem?

1. Do you think men cheat on you b/c you're overly controlling? No, I believe the opposite is true.

OMG, she has a -5 zillion score in self-awareness!

I gotta say, though, she comes up with an answer for everything. Her brain should be preserved for study by forensic neurologists, if there is such a type of Dr.

Jodi was in such a fog that she was able to view the unintentional pics taken and "delete" them? The ceiling shot and shot of her dragging Travis were deleted, weren't they?

I don't think she had any idea what was in them once they were enhanced. Probably looked like nothing to her.

I'm so glad she's stupid.

Ok. I'm feeling a little better about these Juror questions, now.

I think it may be a way for the Jurors to communicate with each other, and I think they are enjoying it because they passed a bunch more questions in today.

I think what makes me mad/sad at most is her story of TA saying "F'N kill you after being shot in the head". No one in their right mind knows he would be able to utter those words after being shot in the head. At least in not in my opinion anyway (and, no, I'm not a chemist). That statement just breaks my heart for TA's family.

I notice her hands all the time. Especially when she entwines (is that a word) her fingers between the other hands fingers. So annoying for some reason.

IIRC it was the 'Do you think your boyfriends cheated on you because you were too controlling?' question. :giggle:

My jaw dropped too. Abuse is all about control after all. ;)

IMO, her response to the question was even more telling.

She said that she allowed her buttfriends, er, boyfriends to have freedom.

How can you allow another's freedom unless you first 'own' him?

This was one of the funniest posts I saw on Facebook today:

"I think most of these jurors are just taking a whack at her like a piñata!"​

And I couldn't resist, I HAD TO respond with the following:

" ...are they going to whack her until pop rocks and tootsie pops come flying out??!!!"​

Work interferes and I missed it all again....what was her answer of why she did not run out of the house away from him rather than toward him ( if it was asked and I sure hope it was!}

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer!!

I am hopeful that so many people are hopeful by the juror's questions.

For me it makes me sick with fear that this sociopath may be successful in manipulating the juror's thoughts & conclusions. Yes, she is a horrible liar; all I have to do is come to the conclusion a 7 year old might come to when lying to realize where she will go (ie: Where is she going to say the gun came from? What is she going to say about the stabbing? Etc.). Still, I am anxious & sickened to see her assured demeanor when answering these questions today.

I grew up with a sociopath. She is my 1st Cousin, peer, and we were raised together closely. It has taken most of my life to understand what she has done to me, and what she did to my family. She was "diagnosed" as a teenager or young 20's, but I was only told at that time, by my Mother, that the Dr(s?). had stated to her parents that she should never ever have children (she has 4 now). It only became clear to me that she is a sociopath when my Cousin did what she did to my family… then that specific info was backed up by family knowledge of her then "diagnosis".

She "loved me", I was her "best friend", she also hated me and was so jealous of my relationships with my family (even my own Mother), and me in general, that she would do anything to destroy me… Anything short of physical violence. the things that she did are still astounding to me and angering.

The damage is still built into every bit of my personal knowledge I have about myself. I lack the clarity that someone like BritsKate has in her experience with a dangerous peson. It is a muddied water that is attached to a very base fear and knowledge of the path of destruction these people are capable of creating with lies and manipulation.

I know this is not a 'good' post. I can't write well when I'm "scrambled". Lol… Ugh...

I just WANT THAT JURY TO UNDERSTAND what a sociopath is. I want them to understand what an inspired demon this JA is.

I am terrified when the questions imply they are exploring her story as if were real.

Re BBM
I hope there are a few jurors that can educate the other jurors like you mention.

I had to learn what we are witnessing from the great people here at WS like yourself. So thank you for helping us understand what we are seeing that is the cray cray called Jodi.

Had I not learned about what she is, I would make the mistake of maybe believing some of her story.

Lets hope there are a few good jurors who can explain this to the other jurors.

Thanks again and God Bless You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member