100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi seems VERY annoyed, and put off whenever someone asks about her being "jealous", and jealousy being a motive... It really strikes a cord with her...

I dont know why it hasn't been brought up much, but when it has been she reacts with a very obvious look of disdain mixed with repressed anger...

Has anyone else noticed this?

She gets angry when confronted about being: jealous , controlling, the Cancun issue (WHAT ISSUE? HE WAS TAKING A SITTER DAMNIT)!!

Her details of the killing are still very vague as far as i'm concerned.

One of the juror questions was for her to show on the bathroom "blue print" thingy what happened that fatal day and she was going on about it not being adjusted properly.

It's my understanding that Juan can't be argumentative or draw conclusion during cross. He HAS to highlight this in rebuttal and closing though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiously_Following
And right after the gunshot----she says she HEARD him say "f ing kill you b"????

But I thought she doesn't remember ANYTHING after the "gun went off"...because of "the fog"..."blackout"...(whatever she's calling it today)....How was she able to remember what Travis said?

And, before didn't she say that he said that as he was lunging out of the show towards her after she dropped the camera?

Is it too late for Jodi to plead insanity? Maybe some of the jurors find her mentally unstable prior to this incident that's why they asked if she ever got help for her mental issues?

Believe me if Nurmi could have pushed that he would rather than this ridiculous bs she is spewing.

They said for her 'mental condition' meaning not remembering. I really think it was a sarcastic question.

She isnt insane............she is just a garden variety sociopath and the prisons are full of them.

IMO

Jodi seems VERY annoyed, and put off whenever someone asks about her being "jealous", and jealousy being a motive... It really strikes a cord with her...

I dont know why it hasn't been brought up much, but when it has been she reacts with a very obvious look of disdain mixed with repressed anger...

Yes, it's been mentioned before. Especially when she's asked if she was jealous of the other woman going to Cancun with Travis. She swells up like a bullfrog.

She gets angry when confronted about being: jealous , controlling, the Cancun issue (WHAT ISSUE? HE WAS TAKING A SITTER DAMNIT)!!
Yes, very angry, IMO. Every single time. I think it's the motive. Travis was taking another woman to Cancun and she wasn't gonna have it. No way, no how. How dare he spurn her etc.

does anyone remember in which interview j.a. told someone (Det. Flores..?) that one of the ninjas said "you must be that b**** from California"...?

That would have been the second in person interview (after she had been arrested) because in the first one, she was still saying she wasn't there.

Well we need to hope and pray the jury ask more jealous related questions,lol..........YES!!!!!

:bump:

Anyone? :please:

I think because JM asked her that question on cross, so that leads me to believe she did tell the expert that Travis was looking at pictures on his computer and, as we know, no *advertiser censored* pictures of any sort were found on his computer.

But, she's denying she told the expert that.

Doctor drew on now, with the rest of that video! They had some good comments about she was wearing a coat with nothing under in a business event.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Dressed like a *advertiser censored*? I don't believe it!!! :floorlaugh:

My final thoughts on this...Tomorrow morning everybody should get together in the courtroom. Nurmi stands up and says we rest your honor, we have nothing else. Juan stands up and says me too. We're done. Skip closing. Jury deliberates less than an hour. Really. Anything else is a waste of EVERYBODY'S time.
My understand is there are more questions......therefore, after that, I agree, the defense should rest. In my opinion, there is no point to continuing their farce any further as they have lost the jury.

MOO

The video from DD's show last night was taken about 18 mths prior to June 4th, 2008 per the couple who took it.

ETA: so approx. Dec 2006

She told her she saw him doing this to pics on the pc but when she found out they found nothing on his pc she had to change her story to pics on his bed

And Juan is going to bring that to the forefront when he cross examines the DV expert she told.

Her details of the killing are still very vague as far as i'm concerned.

One of the juror questions was for her to show on the bathroom "blue print" thingy what happened that fatal day and she was going on about it not being adjusted properly.

You're darn right the details are vague. She's going to KEEP it that way too!

Actually, I think this is another Jodi projection issue. IIRC from those post-mortem pictures, which I tried really hard not to ever look at, didn't Travis have cuts on his ankles? So now Jodi says she did.

That makes sense because last night I heard he had cuts on the bottom of his feet. I was trying to figure out how that happened and the only thing I could come up with is that HE was on the floor and trying to fend her off with his feet. Had to be defensive wounds. jmo

There was a juror question about color of her hair in April that Ryan said she was blond, and how could that be if she colored her hair brown and she said he was mistaken because PPL convention was not in april and he just forgot what month it was or something to that effect;
But than another question about bruises if you had bruises noticeable after the April 2008 incident why is it no one else said anything to you about those bruises? She stated a PPL associate saw them and made a joke about it and it was embarrassing ... So that is probably same event she saw Ryan at...

I was very impressed that the Jurors are paying attention to such detail.

I thought it was interesting and very telling when she was answering a question, not sure which one, and she said she was sure about something because she had written it in her journal and she had read the journal many times in the last 3 or 4 years. She probably has it memorized with all her answers. jmo

BBM

That question was re: remembering how much $ she had lent TA vs. TA lending her $.

That makes sense because last night I heard he had cuts on the bottom of his feet. I was trying to figure out how that happened and the only thing I could come up with is that HE was on the floor and trying to fend her off with his feet. Had to be defensive wounds. jmo

I know. It's very sad.

And, she was stabbing him in the feet.:furious:

She was not going to stop until he was dead.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member