100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk...this chick on Dr Drew (the one with the accent...don't know her name) the psychic one? She drives me coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Aw, I like her. I think she was probably a good friend to Travis. I know she's a little "different", and I wonder if anyone can back up her story about the night she drug Travis to the "ladies room", but I don't mind when Dr. Drew has her on.

Not that I know of, however, at the moment you're not missing much. He's referring to JA laying in Travis' lap during the friends' video as a cat. Currently surrounded by several of mine, with one in my lap, I resent that comparison.

:cat:

If you google hln livestream you will see some choices. I used a couple of the links today, which were okay but tend to buffer a lot. I know someone posted a really good link for online viewing recently, but I can't remember what the site was.

Did Jodi fill the gas cans on her way back to CA from Utah?

Yes ITA, she's done this several times and it's a mistake IMO. I think there have been a number of occasions where a little honesty would've gone a long way for her own sake. Any opportunity for her to minimize major differences between her fictional account and Juan's accurate account of what happened would make her much more credible, but of course that's not her MO.
It's examples like the no jealousy situation you cited that does NOT "humanize" her. It really baffles me when the TH's say she's in relatable positions as a woman... I'm a woman and she takes situations that could be understandable and then reminds me that she's a horrible hollow tin obsessive murderous robot.
Sociopaths don't feel or understand jealousy. That's why she can so quickly state that she was not jealous. I don't think she was. TA threatened to expose her as a lying scheming sociopath. IMO - that's why JA killed him. He likely did "corner" her on her behaviours and threatened to expose her on the fertile PPL/Mormon "field of dreams" that she had found herself in! Lot's of alternate "targets" ready for the picking...He was threatening her livelihood (ability to move on within the same community) and as such, she had to obliterate him.

moo

it was the opposite. she said today she left her "good" camera in the car (I think it was a canon?) but always carried her small olympus in her purse. she said the olympus had video capability, not the camera she left in the car.
I don't know what canon she had but video capability has been around for a long time now even on point an shoots. Any photographers amongst us?

The larger camera left in the car can't take video, according to her. The small Olympus she keeps in her purse can. She's got an answer for everything.

Two cameras, oh my. No pics of any abuse to her ever on her cameras. She can record phone sex, and video a drunken woman, and yet she fails to record bruises and her broken finger. Who can believe any of this?

The larger camera left in the car can't take video, according to her. The small Olympus she keeps in her purse can. She's got an answer for everything.

Thank you for that. I misunderstood which camera it was that could take video. I agree with you she has an answer for everything.

Well, it usually really pisses me off when people shoot me in the head.

JA talks about this as though HIS reaction was inappropriate after having been shot. Very strange person she is...

OMG! i just thought of something! she said she didnt have any mental condition :) so there goes the PTSD or any other condition her "experts" will say she has!!!

TOK making some really interesting points on Dr.D right now...

"Which IS it, Ma'am?!" Classic.

And right after the gunshot----she says she HEARD him say "f ing kill you b"????

How could she hear that--she said she wasn't looking at him (so couldn't lip-read)

RIDICULOUS

That's an excellent point.

Seriously, I have had occasion (read stupidity) to crank off a couple .22 rounds without ear protection -- outside -- and my ears rang for an uncomfortably long time. Once when I lived in Golden Valley, AZ I emptied a .357 with ears in the nude and I heard an A tone for the rest of the day.

But in an enclosed space with tile floors and walls, with a small handgun that isn't going to damp any sound for jack?

And she remembers hearing dialogue? From a guy who was just functionally hit in the forehead with a sledgehammer? Who would have his sinuses immediately filling with blood?

Garbage.

I'm watching the new video on Dr. Drew again. I'm watching Jodi and she's fooling with her hair while she is pretending to be asleep on Travis' lap. Then she sits up and runs her fingers through her hair again. Obviously trying to fluff it up and make herself look "pretty" so the attention turns to her. She's such a bad actress.

This is just my opinion, but I find it highly inappropriate for her to be laying in his lap like that at a work conference. I know people hang on each other in public at times, but this is at a work conference in front of Travis' business associates.

The couple on Dr. Drew who provided the tape are on Dr. Drew tonight - and the girl just started tearing up and crying after Dr. Drew asked her what she thought went through Travis' head during his last minutes. Very sad.

It was heartbreaking to me. :(

Two cameras, oh my.
No pics of any abuse to her ever on her cameras.
She can record phone sex, and video a drunken woman, and yet she fails to record bruises and her broken finger. Who can believe any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot